/bbw/

Where can i find more of her?
She’s really hot, was always surprised she’s not more popular here. Thanks for the vid, I’ve never seen one of hers posted anywhere.
Yea I agree we need more of her. She has one of the hottest bodies I've seen in this community. I cant believe I've never seen her before!
Can anyone find her on Curvage? I tried to last week and her profile is not accessible or w/e the error message is.
its still there, she just put out a new video even so she's still active
Both links are expired already :( reup please? Her belly is perfect
>>80746

down already bruh

but here's 2 more
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTBUSG9ZeFBJQzc=
Ok. She looks so cute fat. Absolutely gorgeous. Reminds me one of my first girlfriends. But I have to admit that she looked significantly better when she was super thin.
>>80746
reup
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV280TldsdWNYRlRUbFU9
Does she have an onlyfans or just a Curvage
Someone has the car stuffing video?
All the transfer are down
>>80856
Means she’s lurking and zealously taking them down
That's the fastest I've seen videos taken down.Gotta be lurking.
>>80905
>>80767
>>80764
>>80746
>>80691 (OP)

please reup, solution, just do not use wetransfer, just use literally any other filehost.

I'm not sure how but wetransfer links can die in minutes, not hours not days.

myairbridge links usually last about a day, ufile.io links several days (even when being targeted by dmca takedowns, last 2or14 days if unreported)

transfernow.net links stay up pretty well, I think because you have to submit your dmca reports in another language this is also probably what keeps dosyaupload.com links up a little longer too

there are other filehosts I've heard of too like gofile.io or even slightly more hated ones like anonfiles

there's also stuff like zz.ht which does not accept dmca takedowns but also won't host large files (but if the file isn't large why not try it)

base64 encoding doesn't really do jack, wetransfer is very easy to use, and fine in threads without someone monitoring them constantly, but if links are dying almost instantly, just randomly pick another filehoster and try it (less you've heard of it, less likely they are to process dmca claims quickly)
>>80764
Those last 2 must be good
>>80968
Mega would be appreciated, pls reup
>>81085
King, i’m gonna buy and sh4r3 only for you
Anyone know how much she weigh in her latest vid?
>>81085
Ok, so I watched these videos earlier today, was browsing feabie and came her across her page coincidentally and found out she's in my city!!! Crazy!!!!
>>81075

saying this just proves you never share content, mega.nz requires an account and responds to dmca takedowns almost as rapidly as wetransfer and will takedown all your links on your whole account at once quite regularly.

mega.nz is a lot more work, and that work is worth it, if you're in a thread you don't actively suspect the model of monitoring daily. which is not the case in this thread.
Anyone have her latest weigh in?
Any reups?
re up please