/bbw/

Anyone know why she left or what happened to her?
>>80637
Became a Christian out of nowhere.
>>80637
Was always Christian and liked being fat so she made these kind of lewd videos while being engaged and so one she say “all the guilt just rushed over me” and she deleted everything but none of her videos had nudes or anything like that
She had perfect tits , such a shame. Was always a bit mental anyway tho
>>80653
thanks jesus >:(
>>80653
I always wondered about her. she was also a fashionnova model and recently became engaged. I don't know that either of those would work for a model stuffing herself and belching on cam. she's still modeling for fashionnova except these days she adds a verse of the day to her posts. it looks just as bad as it sounds. curvy models wearing tight clothing shouldn't be dropping Bible verses. she needs to choose which one she wants to do and go with that instead of trying to make everything work for her.
Pretty sure she mostly just got sponsored by a Christian company and is conditional about her image. I’m sure she is religious too and may have felt a bit of shame/guilt with it all too. Sucks because she was generally into it and had a lot of potential, but hey it’s her life can’t blame her.
>>80806
>curvy models wearing tight clothing shouldn't be dropping Bible verses.
Nothing is stopping her from doint that, it isn't incompatible with Christianity.
>>80830
actually it kinda is. she looks very bad wearing a skin tight dress talking and talking about the glory of the Lord. I've known people to no longer go to church over this. you can say thats a bit much but a lot of people call it hypocrisy. the Bible clearly states women are to be moderately dressed. I don't want people to think I'm bashing her. I'm a fan. I followed her on curvage. but once she went hard core Christian I began to realize it didn't add up.

>>80819
that could be it. after my original post I checked her page and I see she hasn't posted since the beginning of the year so maybe someone said something about it.
Does anyone have her "donuts and belching" vid from curvage? I had it but lost access when she nuked...
WHATS HER NAME AGAIN
Any chance of a re-up on the original post?
...any re-up? but no nudes...she never did any except covered up, right?
>>82735
Here's also a couple vids I have of her. Might be some duplicates but I'm pretty sure there aren't.
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTB0NVYzandOTWc=
chance for any re ups
>>82652
Can anyone re-up please
im glad shes found her way but i havent found her vid where she actually puts on the small power girl costume, and i remain on the hunt, anyone who can help?
>>80854

You realize that Jesus Christ, literally the messiah of the Christian religion, washed a prostitute's feet with his own hair? You also probably realize that not everything in the Bible was literal, and that many metaphors and artistic descriptions were used. Here's the bottom line, bub: Jesus Christ had a foot fetish, and would frequently engage in BDSM play with his prostitute girlfriend (so much in fact that his biographers knew about it!). Believing otherwise is literally heresy.
>>85555
power girl outfit.

thanks!
Idk. I thinks she’s still very clearly into it, the way she intentionally shows off her gut like she’s testing the waters again and clearly hasn’t lost weight. Seemingly “bulking”. I think that the feedism image plus OF/curvage content risked losing her sponsors.

I wish she’d just say fuck it and return. Big I’m happy to see her doing her own thing.
Where are these recent posts from?
>>88896
Her instagram miss_mad_love
>>88896
_missmadlove_ actually my bad
>>88844
Agreed. I hope she breaks and just let’s herself go that would be hot. She probably felt guilty about it all though because she is from a very Christian background it seems. Maybe her family found out or something
>>88957

did she used to have an old instagram name? I swear I ripped it a long time ago but i can't find the prior rip
>>88844
>>88960
im not sure that even she knows what she's doing. I thought she did it because of God or her man but she had been with him that whole time and surely a Christian. one day she just got tired of it? I'm not sure. I guess only she could answer that. I do know that if she keeps posting and she gets pregnant it will be epic.

>>89036
she might have but I'm very sure this is the same Instagram. you can still find her old modeling pics on it if you go back far enough.