/bbw/

its ridiculous how attractive this bitch is when she does her makeup.

first time i saw her i thought she photoshoped someone else face on her pics lmao

she bad af when she wanna be
Where does she post?
She recently got weight loss surgery.
>>80492
Fr? How do you know?
>>80488
I honestly think she’s prettier with less makeup. False eyelashes always freak me out though
>>80492

Yep, its true.

Could delete the thread now, she is, most likely, gone.
>>80507
Can confirm she’s nutty, don’t think she’s ever gained weight intentionally - just did it to milk people then move on
>>80509
God damn what a hero, thanks lad
>>80509

What an absolute legend! Thank you King
Heard she's pretty crazy but never really got any specifics. Guess this confirms she's fucked
>>80510
She seems like a wretched witchy woman who will gain it back eventually and then profit off of Coombux until she can get lipo again. Rinse and repeat until fat has turned her into a grotesque parody of venus
>>80540
it's funny I was going to comment something very similar but didn't then you did haha

yes she has a screw loose and an ego complex based off her latest posts. Massive insecurity and dysmorphia (which also explains all the pancake face makeup). She's going to be miserable or possibly wind up disfigured/dead unless some martyr of a man grounds her back to Earth.
Anyone got Any of her hardcore stuff ??

I've been looking for those vids for months
I'll fuck those screws right back into her head
https://www.instagram.com/antoniagrahamx/

It says she's a mother of 3. My guess is she considers her pets as children, which also explains a bit of her insanity.

But I agree with the anon above, she might gain weight again, considering how insane these woman can be.
>>80570
She's got 3 kids with either 2 or 3 different fellas. She used to be a proper slag when she was younger and skinny, then got fat when she spat out her kids. I'm from 2 pints land and have mutual friends with her
>>80583
based ingurland resident
>>80509
I’m in dire need of a reup
Shes back and getting fat again
actually shes just gotten weight loss surgery and doesnt know for sure if shes going to gain weight again according to her newest video description, but hey if anyone can prove me wrong otherwise id be happy to be wrong, maybe even upload the video here
Go read what she posted on curvage where she clearly says she is fully gaining again and regrets the WLS
>>84185
Really good strategy to squeeze more money out of the simps.
>>84185
fools and their money etc etc
>>84186
at this point she's fucking her body up worse than she's pulling one over on anyone. i sort of feel bad for her.
Here's her newest vid talking about the weight loss surgery: https://we.tl/t-glh9bOPY4p

idk why people are so obsessed with calling her a fake or a scammer. She looks pretty into it, and anyone willing to gain after a weight loss surgery seems dedicated to the cause. Time will tell ig
>>84207
Fr her body looks really scarred, stretched and fucked up compared to her face. Always feel bad after busting a nut to her
>>84207
>>84216
when she inevitably ends up crippled or dead from playing Dr. Mengele on herself im going to bust a nut so torrentially fat Noah would need to build a boat again
>>84175
>>84185
>>84207
>>84212
I feel bad for her. she was cute before but actively trying to gain weight after wls sounds like a downright horrible idea. I don't know how it can end well for her and I don't know how anyone can support it.
How is it possible to gain weight when 80% of your stomach has been removed?
Lie
>>84234
I thought she just got lipo
>>84226
Me because she's a selfish crazy whore and it's hot to watch her destroy herself
>>84234
It’s possible,just extremely hard.She’d be better off just losing the remainder of the weight.Seemingly,enough stress has been put on her body already
>>84251
she has a little belly in that video which is kinda cute but the rest of her is horrifying to look at. I'm not trying to be rude but it is. her neck is very thin and she looks almost sickly yet somehow she has a gut. purchasing her content is supporting her and I cannot support this.

why would someone get lipo or wls and then go back to gaining? what is her issue? is money that tight for her?
>>84261

say what you want about her mental status, but she really doesn't look that bad. she looks like someone who... just had weight loss surgery lol.
>>80509
Reup please for a thousand blessing of Vishnu. Most holy. Yes.
>>80509
Please be reupping sir
>>84216
Honestly I find the overly “sculpted” makeup thing really distracting. Kinda makes everyone look like a badly drawn cartoon.
>>84284
someone who just had weight loss surgery looks really bad imo. her body hasn't even settled into it yet. look at her tiktok and compare dec to now. the difference is not a good look for her at all.
I remember this chick got bullied off the internet 😂