/bbw/

Omg she’s amazing anyone have any of her?
Wow yeah she’s on reddit and has an only fans she’s honestly a human vacuum I don’t think she has a limit as to how much she eats and her content is good! I ended my subscription because of saving and honestly if I had the money I would sub again!
>>79184
What’s the most she has eaten?
Anyone have her content? I want to subscribe to her
>>79182 (OP)
>>79183
>>79184
>>79185
You realize we can see you same fagging right? This is obviously this models stupid bf, nice try at advertising your boring gfs content
I agree with you however I also want to lick her cheetos pussy... or should I say lick the cheetos crumbs off of her pussy in that pic until she moans loudly and cums.
>>79182 (OP)
Share videos or go back to advertising on reddit
>>79182 (OP)
Also while you’re here; how about posting more belly play and fat play videos and like body tour or weight updates and shit on your guys OF, the eating videos are okay but they’re incredibly boring after awhile and that’s only a fraction of this fetish, the content should be more versatile for what you’re charging
>>79183
>>79184
>>79185
>>79182 (OP)

Well, since you're here, stop writing so much on your posts. They're mostly good posts, but then you put your own fantasy stuff into it and it's cringe.

We're all cringe, but you're extra cringe. Back off of that and do what that other guy said, too. Your OF is the same post repeated like 40x.
>>79182 (OP)
You ruined r/stuffers, share some videos or get off this site