/bbw/

Is she still doing videos? I haven't heard anything from her since 2020.
>>78924
What’s her Instagram?
>>78924
Got any more you can share??
Got anymore to share?
>>78962
Jesus is that even fucking real?
>>78924
Any idea what kind of c4s content we gonna be getting from her?
>> 79017
It's was from her Patreon, it was a free pic, found on 4/21/2020.
Does someone have her new videos?
bump
>>81084
don't bump without having anything to add, trying to get off not check an empty thread.
>>78914
Could you reup please? 😊
She looks interesting, but are her videos any good?
>>81345
She's not really my type, but she did a video once where she was struggling with and gave in to her inner fat girl voice that made me diamonds. I wish she'd slather on the weight, but that's kinda what this fetish does to people.
Bump
anybody got some of her newer stuff?
Mods been deleting post from this thread. Something is up for sure.
Any new vids ??
>>78914
Hey would you mind reuploading?
Bump
pmuB
>>78914
any chance of a re-up please
>>78914
Did anyone saved this and could re-up?
>>84227
When did THIS happen?! Damn she looks amazing
Does anyone have any of her older vids? I remember she had a YouTube channel but all the videos were taken off of it.
>>84273
reup again pls
Any chance of reup?
Anyone have any of her new vids?
I know its like beating a dead horse but could I get a reup?
Anyone have her bimbo vid?
Anyone have her recent stuffing vids?
>>84227
Anyone have this vid?
>>78924
pics 1, 4 and 6 are the hottest thing; goddamn. real strongfat vibes
>>86763
Are there even real life strongfat models? I know of exactly zero.
>>86260 Damn, I also missed it
begging for a re-up 🙏
>>86260
Same^ reup please 🙏
Bump
reup the videos please!
SOMEONE PLEASE
ill re up all of the vids if someone posts one of her new ones
>>86787
I do recall there being some 'body positive' (e.g. fat, as in they had a noticeable paunch) weightlifters on Instagram but I can't recall any of them right now.
aWYgc29tZW9uZSBkcm9wcyBvbmUgb2YgaGVyIG5ldyB2aWRlb3MgaWxsIHVwbG9hZCBhbGwgY29udGVudCBpbiB0aGUgcHJldmlvdXMgaW1hZ2U=
>>89156

Agreed with this. I have some other videos of hers and will post them if anyone posts any of her new content, or her hungry bimbo clip
the thread will stay dead if nobody wants to actually contribute lol
>>89291

So contribute or let the thread die. Don't necro.
>>89479

Was she in an accident or something? Her arm is all cut up.
not sure but SOMEONE PLEASE

THESE NEW VIDEOS LOOK SO FUCKIN GOOD DAWG CMON
>>89481 she fell off her bike I think judging by her instagram stories
>>89484
Holy shit bumping this, took a look and the production value in the new previews has in fact gone up it seems, but $18.99 a video is insane. She might as well make an Onlyfans at this point
>>89571

Fuck that. I rather buy her videos than spend money for a bunch of photos and shitty 5 second phone clips. OF is trash and lazy women have taken advantage of it.
>>89571
There’s nothing insane about her video pricing, it’s all rather fair for the length of clips.
re-up pls?
>>89780
I'd be more than happy too if you contribute
>>89788
I get the sentiment, but that’s not how the site works. No withholding content till someone else uploads. Either upload or don’t.
>>89829

I've seen people upload videos as soon as someone else holds up their side of the bargin frequently here.
Some vids
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
>>89876
Thanks!!
I'll upload a video tonight
Some of your links seems to not work anymore
>>89889
>>89876
Only got the first one to work…That one that did work is old
>>89889

anything new?
Apparently she started an onlyfans. Anyone know if it’s any good?
>>91068

She hasn't logged in since April and only has 35 photos. Wanna waste $11?
does anyone know how to decode the links ? is it hard ? Thanks.
Thank you Dude I was really confused GOAT
>>91238
ur welcome!! it is true that thats inforrmation thats available if you read more but we've all been there before and if i was going to post anyway so why not help out <3
does anyone happen to the office Stuffing video? thanks
Photos are new and great. The videos are all old short and she is thin in them. If the videos were like the photos then these posts would be legend.
>>92151
nobody wants to buy her new vids and probably never will lol
>>92658
boom baby, also any new vids will equal another one posted.
>>92822

can you upload more of the newer ones too? please and thank you u the goat
Can we get a reup on some of the older shit in this thread?
reup on some of the previous vids?
Bump
Are there anymore videos all the we transfer links are expired?
bumping this, dont let this flame die out
>>94995

No, fuck off if you're bumping without adding content.
>>95326 can we get a re-up of this?
>>95326
Possible reupload?
could someone re upload this
>>92823
>>96322
Shit, it must've expired right as I got to it. If you re-upload I can trade for the inconvenience.
>>96607
Do you happen to have her hungry bimbo vid?
I have no idea if gaming challenge has been uploaded but I bought it awhile ago, is currently being uploaded, give it an hour or so, heres the link https://mab.to/ItBInExH0
any chance we get some reuploads?
Anyone have any of her older stuff? I tried looking online and can only ever find like 2 videos.
can someone reup
>>96657
Reup would be great
Reup pls?
Reup
>>97882
it says the page doesn't exist
Does anyone have popping 20 balloons? I thought i had it in my collection but i cant find i now. If some were to post it I would be very greatful.
>>99022
99 luft balloons?
>>101024
Honestly gonna have to second this bro. Missed out on the 9 gb drop.
>>101892
I swear i get off the thread for a few weeks after it being dry and there’s a 9GB drop. anyone who has it, please reup
please reup the 9gb
>>102111
It was a 2.9 gb drop. Not a 9 gb. The dumbfuck used a >> and made it confusing Still massive tho
bumping this
>>102444
I know you probably DL'd the file. So if you reup, I'll def be taking back what I said.
bump
Bump.
Did anyone else see that she was on fucking Vice Netherlands
anyone have any of her new videos.
>>103880
upload seems to be buggered.

seems to be stuck at 7% uploaded to the site.
>>103880
can you send it again?
>>103880
can you send it again please?
Any buhls got reups??
Bump.
i beg for any reup. any kind soul, please
Bump.
bump
bump
(8 KB, 192x256, maria.jpg)
does any one have a new stuffing or farting video??as this
Someone can re-upload the videos with we transfer please?
bump
the last reup was in september… could someone please be the hero of this thread and reup it
i’m begging for a reup please
>>109684
GOAT of this thread thank you bro
>>109684
"Getting flushed POV"
"farting"
Christ, why do the good videos have such a hefty toll of being ruined by what follows
>>109684
any chance of a reup of this, i came like a day late
Bump
>>109794
did they even post anything we haven't seen cycled through this thread before?
>>109684
If there’s that much, maybe someone should make a mega folder for her. I missed this when it was posted.
She filmed 2 videos during the vice interview. Where can you buy those? Haven't seen them advertised anywhere...
I'm pretty sure she said that they were custom vids.
>>109684

any chance for a reup? thanks
Anyone know if she’s alive? Nothings been posted on her socials in a month. No news of a hiatus either
>>112992

Without sugarcoating it, I don't think she is exactly 100% mentally sound going by some of her.... "interesting" instagram posts the last year or so.

Could very well be related to the radio silence. She said she had videos to post in the near year last christmas, but that never materialized as well.
>>112992

>>Anyone know if she’s alive?

Well duh, it is her last name after all. But seriously, she does have an outside life and is in college. The latter is way more important than some silly little fetish.
>>112998

what kinda posts did she make? like what was interesting about them
>>112999

Yeah I mean that’s true, but ain’t gonna lie I’m one of the simps who actually paid for her OF. There’s having outside obligations and then there’s not uploading anything new for a month without warning your subscribers, especially after promising new content.

On top of all that, OF shows when the creator is online, and she’s been pretty active. Hell, she was on it yesterday. If nothing shows up in the next month, I’m cancelling the subscription lmao. I suggest for anyone here who’s thinking of paying for her OF: don’t. You simply don’t even get what you paid for at the moment lmao
>>113022
Well for starters there was few where she claimed she was being stalked by some people.

And then there were posts where she was spurting out so new age hippie shite.

It was odd.
New one for (some of you)

Her more recent gamer girl one.

Single encode, 3 day limit.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC91YlJoVnNZS2xNTi91czM=

Would love to see what everyone else has they are willing to share too.
can someone update her coomer?
>>113234
I'm on here every day yet this specific thread always goes unseen until the transfer is expired. It just wasn't meant to be.
I think there is no need to update anything. She has not posted for months, lost weight which will take quite some time to recover according to herself.
bump
>>113856
Where'd she announce this? I'm not familiar with her social media presence.
(28 KB, 1157x164, clip.PNG)
>>115135
Her "Certain popular social media app which name starts with D and you cant say on this site".
>>115172
This link looks sketchy as hell
I think it is sketchy as hell, goes to some weird russian site
>>115143
Right, thanks. I generally steer clear of anypublic social media, so I hadn't heard she had a server of her own.
Can we get a reup on her stuff?
Alrighty. Here is a few vids:
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9sSERZRmlUUFp3eS91czM=

Includes the gam3rgirl, dark souls challenge, bondage inflation, and sugar/spice vids.

Would love if anyone could post the Hungry Hungry Bimbo, office pig stuffing, or Cheesecake stuffing vids.
It says that no files exist :(
>>118382
Been waiting for Hungry Hungry Bimbo for years. The only video I haven't ever seen uploaded ever. I wonder why?
>>118382
>>118576

It's not original (found it on some website) but I hope you enjoy!

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdWZEpkV1JIT0haa1F6azJVekpTVmxGNmJHaGhiU2hpYVcoaHVuZ3J5KTFpYnlsV1YxSnBPVEZqZWtrOQ==
>>118644

Got it to work, thanks!
how did you get it to work??
>>118737
base64, remove the word in brackets (brackets inclusive) from the output before decoding again

>>118644
much obliged, friend
I missed Hungry Bimbo, can anyone re-up?
Does anyone know how to contact her? other than her OF
She has been inactive on her social media
bump
Any hungry bimbo reup? Please
Reup? Thanks
Bump
Reup please?
(2.3 MB, 1186x658, maria kinda based.png) (2.9 MB, 1192x817, maria kinda based 2.png)
Just gotta say I saw these posts by her on her you know what server, and honestly she is kinda based.

Also have a reup of the double chug vid.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUlWc0hkbFFHZGM=
>>129220
I didn't even know Carmen La Fox attempted or did collabs with anyone. What happened to her anyway?
>>129220
Fucking hell she's based af
the carmen sex thing is weird. Why is she trying to pimp girls out? And whatever happened to her BF?

As far as reiina goes, it's not like she hides that she does drugs frequently. but I'm not surprised she's a mess.
>>129232

>>What happened to her anyway?

Disappeared during Covid. Took her C4S store down and is making a living reuploading old content to her OF. It's been well over two years since anyone's seen her.

>>129235

She's not really a saint to be throwing stones. Didn't she go on some show and blabbed how how she's scamming this community?

>>129242

>>the carmen sex thing is weird. Why is she trying to pimp girls out?

If/when more models come out with similar experiences, I'm taking everything Maria says with a grain of salt. Especially when she doesn't provide proof like screenshots of old messages an whatnot.

>>but I'm not surprised she's a mess.

You mean like every model in this fetish?
>>129243
Yeah that's the thing, if you're not making the assumption that being a fetish model is a red flag in at the very least they're nice but significantly off or at the worst they're hostile, unhinged scammers then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you
Nice to see some form of those messages cause she apparently was saying the same thing on stufferdb under anonymous and I quote "didn't want to start drama" when said she said reina was bad