/bbw/

(165 KB, 1080x1440, ai9nmph0gaz51.jpg) (1.2 MB, 686x856, 20210418071944-a30ad7cb-la.png)
She deleted all her socials, but her onlyfans is still online. Could someone post her latest vids?
In return I got some of her older vids.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXdaR1paTU56VXU=
>>78656 (OP)
Correct. Everything deleted, except OF.

As a former sub, I can see when she posts "something" new. Once I realized she had removed all other social media, I began watching her OF account. Nothing new for many days until a new post yesterday. No idea what it is - new video? picture? farewell message? - does anyone have an active sub and can fill in the blank?
always felt she was a little too enthusiastic to stick around long term. still bummed though. it's always my favorites that leave. hopefully i'm wrong and her latest OF post says otherwise. In any case, coomer party has her past content.
>>78779
Yeah, she blew up to HUGE fast, real fast. She did make a comment it was "too fast" at some point early last year. After that time, her content became sporadic. She made comments at times that indicated she may be dealing with mind issues, but I have a feeling there were health issues involved too.

In any case, it is a wait and see situation as to what is currently going on. I'll be bummed too, if this is the end.
Most recent post on coomer is 3 months old
>>78782
>>78789
Could someone please update her coomer.party page?
^Why was every other account besides OF deleted though too?
>>79458
Ah, she obviously has recurring mental issues that go beyond her weight gain. She didn't delete OF this time, but wasn't posting either. She's repeated similar 7behavior more than once before.
>>79465
>>79494
Enjoy what you can, when you can - but don't get too hung up on her for the long-term. You never know when her next drop out will come.
>>79498
At least her OF is cheap, so if she has another mind bend mid-month (likely) and stops, you won't feel too burned.
Is she active on onlyfans?
>>80975
As a former sub, I can see the number (but not the type) of content posted since my sub expired. She has made 20 content posts since mid-October of last year.

I'd answer your question with a NO. However, she did make some sort of comeback last month, but as before it is likely another short spurt until her next brain melt took over. An attractive soul who got massive fast, but unfortunately, also a major head case.
>>80982
Hasn't posted a thing in two months. Love her body and gain, but what a mental disaster.

Do not sub - ever - unless you are prepared for her repeated drop-outs.

I do expect any feedee is going to have occasional struggles with their journey, however, most can get through it, but this gal is in need of professional help.
>>84060
>Hasn't posted a thing in two months
Can you update this >>78782
>>88795
Why? She hasn't posted in months. She checked out (again).