/bbw/

(44 KB, 605x340, DZOiXdUW0AIvK1K.jpeg)
so this is what I have that isn't easily found online already, atleast as far as i know
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVRjWDJjdW5pTVo=

share what you've got my dudes
I sadly don't have anything but she is literally my favorite creator of all time. The video where she explains why she finds being fat hot always sends my heart racing like nothin else in the world... Geniunely one of the best personalities in the scene imo.

video in question: https://stufferdb.com/picture.php?/179979/category/2787
She's great love her smoking stuff too as I'm a pervert for that as well. Any shares much appreciated
Here's everything I have that wasn't already posted, sharing in the hopes of finding something new! She is incredible.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUYxTHNXcklsdTU=
>>78569
Thx.

With her up & downs, has she gained any weight overall in 3 years?
>>78661
A little bit. She was 200 lbs in the beginning of 2018, then ballooned up to her highest around late spring 2019 where she peaked at 225ish lbs, then she dropped to around 207 lbs and has gained a little bit again and in dec 2021 she was around 210 lbs.

She's tall, almost 6" so the weight doesn't really show on her. Most girls would look really fat at 225 but she just looked thick.

Still smoking hot, I love her.
>>78708
Sorry, I mixed up the years. She was 200 lbs in 2016 not 2018. Climbed slowly up to 225 until spring 2019.
she's one of the gainers who I really really wish would gain some more. her distribution is my favourite and she's hot as hell even at a (for her height at least) skinny 100kgs
>>78836
Eh, that is not skinny for her height at all bro.
>>78858
She'd rather smoke than eat now, Waste of time.
>>83443
Then gtfo the thread and stop looking for her content instead of bitching to us about it. I swear to god some of y’all are the fucking most dumb, empty headed, empty balled Cumbrain mfs.

People eventually STOP GAINING, they don’t need to keep blowing up infinitely. Eventually they will fucking DIE, if they keep cramming their face. If a model you’re following stops gaining, chances are they don’t want to get bigger bc they’re at risk medically. Jesus Christ, everyone doesn’t need to be a land whale. I never understand posts like these.
>>83529
You're the overemotional retard, dude. Incoherent rants like this are not complementary to you, or your mental demeanor. Chill out, its a mostly harmless fetish, and should be to you too.
>>83529
You're way off the mark on this one chief. Yes, models owe it to us to gain until we say stop, which is likely never. Health is not our concern, they are here for our pleasure, don't forget it son.
>>83543
Ok psycho lol
>>83543
Lmfao apparently 💀
>>83536
You invalidated your point when you suggested that being obese is harmless. Medically that isn’t true, so now you’re more retarded than me. Guess we’re just a couple of retards now. A pair of chromie homies.
>>83573
No, you're the proven retard. Read the comment again - he meant that it is mostly harmless to those that follow this community (their fetish). Even a dolt knows being obese is not healthy.
>>83438

I thank you good man.