What video is that clip from?
>>78085
Just a Tumblr post
>>78077
Drop of the year
>>78077

Thank you king.
>>78072 (OP)
lol did you really have to start this thread with this retarded morph, her belly is already huge in reality
>>78309
Nope.Go check her tumblr.It’s really that big now
She did specify on a later Tumblr ask that those are beer-bloated belly pics, not empty, but still, awooga awooga
what’s her tumblr

she’s hot af
>>78309
It's not a morph you retarded lobotomite
Bump
>>78723
literally everything by her was posted and she has no new content so why the fuck are you bumping
anyone got the fat professor rp from her curvage page or is that in the mega folder dropped? either way would appreciate it
>>79694
fuck indeed. ho-ly.
>>79694
where is this from?
Her Tumblr
She stopped posting?
>>81649
No, she never posted frequently. Lucky to get one post every couple months
>>81654
We’ll probably be waiting even longer now.She seemingly broke up with her boyfriend recently,based on her feabie posts.
Unfortunate. She probably is my favorite model out there she just posts so infrequently. I hope this doesn't hinder or slow her gain at all
>>8166 (Dead) her boyfriend is a feeder isn't he? It's not unheard of for girls in thiss scene to really start gaining post break up to make their ex jealous. Can go either way though tbh but I'm hopeful.
She's also in college. So finals are coming up in 4-6 weeks. And her videos are worth the wait.
>>81682
yeah but then you have a Kittypiggy situation where she breaks up with her bf and disappears indefinitely.
Could somebody please upload the Professor vid? Ive lost some files.
>>81702
I think Kittypiggy will also return. Idk the circumstances of their breakups but both clearly enjoy being part of the community. They both probably just need sometime to come back
She said she would post a new video in a week or two just recently on her Tumblr
>>82442
mega folder on top of the thread
Seems she's deleted every photo/video that shows her face across most public platforms other than Curvage. Hope she didn't get doxxed like Softiebabie did however long ago
>>83509
I swear if some retard scared the single best looking girl in this community away by being a creep I’ll break something
>>83509
Fuck.Definitely don’t like the sound of that.Too many fucking weirdos have ruined this fetish for the rest of us
>>83509
FFS. No face no fap.
>>83514
Her disappearance will have a crippling effect on the bbw economy
>>83509
Plot twist: maybe the ex-boyfriend is trying to get revenge somehow and this was a result
>>83525
No kidding. If she's gone, I'm out. Shes the only gainer that really does anything for me these days
>>83582
You'd think she'd have said something by now if this were the case. Truly a shame
I don't want her to be added to the collection of “Extremely hot Curvage model who just stopped making videos"
Which sadly happens way too often
Her tumblr is still active? She said she's going to post a new video within this week or next week hopefully.
Without a doubt the prettiest bbw in the feederism scene - hope she gets trough her troubles unscathed and flourishes in this community going forwards
>>83605
I mean not really.A week has passed since she made that reply,so it’s up in the air.She did say 2 weeks so maybe we might get a video next week
Maybe I'm just being foolishly optimistic. I don't see why she wouldn't just take down the tumblr if she wanted to just "disappear" And she did say a new video was coming soon
>>83621
I don't know if it's foolishly optimistic or not. But this community definitely has a thing where they get upset when they believe a model isn't doing everything possible to satiate their need to jerk it to them, preferably for free.

I assume she leaves up her Tumblr and takes breaks in between because she doesn't need to care any more than that to enjoy it and make the cash she is apparently fine making.
(238 KB, 1170x895, 4DED88CA-4385-4247-9990-C197DF7FEC1A.jpeg)
She’s not quitting. Seems like she’s just sad over a breakup. But to me, that sounds like she’s going to be even bigger when she returns!
>>83676
This is before she removed most of her posts

Check her feabie, she seems rlly sad
>>83678
Kinda sad to see.She seems like a nice person
>>83678
what's her feabie
thicccollegegirl
Any update anywhere?
She lives !!!
>>84744
If that’s the case then why is her tumblr empty 💀
Anything on feabie?
Anything new?
Can we get a re-up of "Old Clothes Try on"?
We need to find a new feeder for this girl, she deserve it
>>86277
mega folder literally on top of the thread
>>86303
Few more months?Welp…
>>86303
She casually said “few more months" as if that was just a short period of time

She ain't coming back this year fellas, give up hope. Maybe next year she'll return.
>>86307
Only hope for me is she don’t lose weight
>>86307
well, at least now I don't have to keep checking this site every other day for updates.
>>86303
I hate to be negative because she's one of the best in the game rn but the constant hiatuses are getting old. Before this she would upload just once per month or two, now a few months? Again not to be negative but how hard is it to put up your phone and record 14 minutes of eating McDonald's or something? Unfortunate.
>>86343
True, but to be fair, it's not like she's stealing people's money through patreon or whatever and not producing content. It sounds like the breakup hit her pretty hard too. The last thing that needs to happen is for people to sperg out that she's not making videos and chase her away forever because she is definitely one of the best if not the GOAT.
Sure I’d love to see more of her, but it is hot that there is enough time between vids that each one she is NOTICEABLY fatter in every new vid
>>86288
Thank ya fam, but I mean any good hearted fella that can re-up to WeTransfer or some shit? Mega has always been a bitch to me
(24 KB, 491x252, ssfwtf.JPG)
>"promised" video
people are so entitled lol
>>86343
why would she want to?
>>86561
Because it's easy money. But the break is understandable and the entitlement is ridiculous, I agree.
Can someone please repost the link to mega folder?
Anything anywhere?
>>88272

shut the fuck up
anything new?
>>88282
No. Shut the fuck up NIGGER
>>88287
You sound like someone who could do with a hug
Is everything ok at home buddy? Want a glass of choccy milk?
>see TCG thread at the top of the catalog
>”ah sweet finally some more content”
>it’s just retards bumping the thread because they’re too stupid to check her curvage themselves
Retards
Does anyone happen to have this specific burp compilation of hers? It was fairly short and focused on big burps but also didn’t cut out the comments afterwards where she’d mention how much better that feels and how she’s not as bloated anymore. The compilation I’ve seen floating around is an older one where they cut away after almost every belch, it’s not the one I’m looking for. Last I saw it was on youtube, if anyone has it or has any idea what I’m talking about, pls share
Anyone know if she is okay? I can’t find her on feabie for check if she’s alright
Has she posted anything on Feabie or Tumblr? Haven't seen anything from her in a good long while