/bbw/

(1.1 MB, 1108x829, 20210222035844-47179d2e-la.png)
used to be darya back in the day. She still has an onlyfans if anyone has any new content she says she is 300 pounds now. I would get her onlyfans myself but can't seem to access it without scanning a QR code these days and I dont have a smartphone. Shes one of the best!!
>>77208 (OP)

>>I dont have a smartphone

Interesting. First time I've seen someone who doesn't have a smartphone since 2014.
lol, not a fan of them really. Annoyed onlyfans seems to require them now? She looks massive in that picture with the other picture over her face! Wish I could see some recent pics/vids
>>77223
THX so much!!
After all it is cute
I want to see other videos
Is it worth subbing to her OF? I subbed for 3 months like 18 months ago and she updated once in that time.
>>77254
No, you screwed up. Try again.
>>77253
You are my god😭
Someone want to upload to mega pls?
>>77229
I don't have one either, luckily signed on Onlyfans before the new terms though so those britbongs don't have my mugshot.
>>77258
You sound like a piece of shit.
>>77411
Huh? You sound like an over-reactive, hot-headed, coprophagist.

He was just saying the link did work.
>>77411
>>77414
Ha,ha. I'll save you the effort to look it up. A coprophagist is the person who eats the shit. Seems to fit.
>>77250
>>77253
Didn't know she finally set up an OF; thank you so much.
She hasn't uploaded in over a month, and when she does upload, it's a few close up pictures and some 5 second videos. She also charges $20 a month. Don't waste your money. Her before pics when she was thin and her face looked human are interesting though.
>>77423
Agree. Unreliable. Your $20 are better spent elsewhere.
second photo it si czhezfeedee
she is dead RIP
I was subscribed to her patrion
at night I will look for her video in the archive
she was great
>>77456

a google search of "czhezfeedee" yields nothing...
Czech feedee, but who is in the first picture?
Wow that Bettie chick is way hotter than the main girl for this thread.
>>77414
Yeah, and he said it like a fucking autist.

He's the one asking for content, don't be an asshole about it. Do I really need to explain to you how "No, you screwed up. Try again." comes off poorly?
>>77208 (OP)

This would be an amazing account if she updated frequently. It's like a random drop of content, then silence for weeks.
>>77476
>comes off poorly?
lmaoing @ yuo're lyfe
>>77476
Yes you do.

If I was told that I was a piece of shit for everything I've done "poorly" in my life, I'd sure have developed an undeserved inferiority complex.

You overreacted, dolt.
>>77487
Not wrong. Can't help but overreact in defense of another :)
Wow, wonderful this stretch marks everywhere and those heavily veined breasts. She is definitely unique in russia, a body like a goddess. She is my new russian queen of divine curves, hopefully she can still gain more curve mass. She must drink more heavy whipped cream like Chubbychiquita to get even more beautiful curves. The only thing that doesn't suit her are those weird streaked eyebrows. I think a pregnancy should stimulate her breasts to gigantic proportions.
Does she have a desired/goal/dream weight?
Give it pics where she made funnel feeding or where she indulges in total gluttony?
>>77541
Are those videos from Darya?
>>77586
>>77541

for some reason he copy pasted the links posted above here, presumably he doesnt' speak english because he doesn't know how to open wetransfer links and copy/pasted them and implied he wanted someone to do something about it, but was so unclear people didnt' even realize these weren't new links?
She should definitely post more ass pics.
>>77609
Those links aren't about fatwet.

Give us a fatwetmega!
It looks like she’s deactivated her onlyfans.
>>77845
It looks like most Russia based people on that site had their accounts deactivated, lmao
Seriously?

Wtf
due to sanctions,twitch and onlyfans disabled money withdrawal for russians
she might go back to her vk account probably
What happened to czechfeedee ? thanks for all the content by the way
>>77911
god dam it, I really liked her. fuck you putin
Holy shit that song is oldddddddddd bro. You need to go outside.
>>77926
At this rate he’s gonna get everybody nuked.
Why? Because of covid? Oh yeah that's right nevermind. stay home. atleast you don't have to live here where I am, with these hoodrats. I'd rather live in russia right now to be honest, because atleast their women are pretty. But I am fated to be here amongst the last few things I love. That is why I fully support the Ukrainian people's right to sovereignty and self-governance, because it hurts me inside to think what if that was my home? What if that was my grandmother? Let them live and love. Life is short.
>>77989
Quit being a gay faggot, its not like Russia put bio weapon labs and got all giddy about putting nukes in Mexico.

US spent 20+ years overthrowing countries across the ocean for random shit.

But how evil it must be for one nation to not want to put up with an unhinged puppet government loyal to the biggest military empire on Earth.

I swear you guys probably complain about 'colonialism' but moment Ukraine's broken government starts getting its shit pushed in for shelling residences in Crimea you chuckleheads are suddenly down with that same evil colonial power that put a puppet in place.

Fucking retarded.
>>78046
Or we could condemn both what the US have done, and what Russia are doing? It's not either/or, both are bad, both should be condemned.

Fuck Putin.
>>78046
You realize the roubles you just earned arent worth as much as when you startend typing?
Darya shouldn't put on too much make-up, more natural please. But her body is just breathtakingly horny. More new pics please.
Everyone has his own taste, but somehow both styles suit her well. Please more new pics of her here.
Could we get a reup of her videos or an upload to coomer.party?
>>77208 (OP)
who have full content from this pretty?
REPORT MY POST2ZhdHdldHdvbWFuMTM=
REPORT MY POST2ZhdHdldHdvbWFuMTM
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkwTG0xKDEzKWxMMlpoZEhkbGRIZHZiV0Z1TVRN
Since she announced a VIP Chat on her Public telegram is there someone that's willing to share from there once available?
>>78180
a man of culture
Can we get a re-up on the vid links please
Re-up plz
Any reups for this Russian behemoth?
I found this from the ID thread:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9CbVJEMkFJUiM3TU5IMzR2SF9vU1hWSGdsa3lxSFNn
>>81465
Many thanks, King.
>>81465
I'll go through her OF while I'm still subbed and grab anything that isn't here. does anyone know how to save pictures off OF?
>>81592

I'd just recommend using the coomer.party importer tool since that's actually pretty easy.

I used to link to github, but since you're asking this here I'll assume you don't want a command line python tool, so I won't bother linking it anymore (people probably sick of hearing about it)
>>81876
>aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9CbVJEMkFJUiM3TU5IMzR2SF9vU1hWSGdsa3lxSFNn

Whoa, is she finally updating again? She looks like she has gained recently!
>>81876
her face lookin like Bubble Bass
>>81876
do you think she actually believes those lips look good?
damn she wasting money on lip plumper
I think her lips look great on her, exactly her style and the butt is the best I've seen so far. The only thing that doesn't suit her is that she's completely shaved off her eyebrows. How much does she weigh now? Please more pics of this this russian lard goddess.
>>81928
Bro the woman is 24 has the face of an angel and is actively aspiring to be 400 pounds. She's doing what she wants, we just happen to see it. Its a mistake to think her appearance is to look good. Its to look like an inhuman fuck doll. the good girl grow thread is that way ->
>>81879
OF says user is inactive ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
Woooow, great horny belly, i think there is still a lot of potential there for more volume. Does anyone have current pics where her body can be seen complete with thighs and arms they must also look very plump.
>>81989
She started two telegram channels. Usual and VIP one. I didn't get trough paywall to the VIP channel, but in free one she posts pretty actively, but some of pictures are reposts of onlyfans content.
(194 KB, 1108x738, 20210322151150-af32923e-la.jpg)
On stuffer i have found this pic of her.
Is the girl on the left really Darya Smirnova somehow the face is not the same at all?
Otherwise perfect development so far of her,
are there any other russian girls in her weight class.
She once wrote on twitter that she wants to reach 550lbs. Is that still the case?
>>82387
> twitter
please give her twitter
Does have anyone pics of her in black latex lingerie?
>>77429 I would like to see how she licks away such a bucket of Nutella cream like Czech feedee
>>81945
damn it didn't even understand what I said...
>>78359
Anyone that can do this or upload videos from her VIP telegram? Seems like she gained a shitton
>>83801
Whats her vip telegram link?
Also is it possible telling her to post on only fans? I want to subscribe but it’s currently not possible due to her inactivity on the site.
she is now on fansly
Actually very unfortunate, those dinghy lips and those strange eyebrows are disfiguring her whole face, she looked a lot better before. She should undo that all quickly, back to natural beauty.
>>85064
makes reiina's lips not look half bad...
>>85121
Tbh I think Reina’s face has reverted back to a fairly normal look. But yeah, the pencil thin eyebrows and massive lips are hard to look past, which is disappointing since I fucking love her body
>>85064
She has no brain in her head, she'll never understand.
Has she told anyone what she weighs now?
>>85486
This one of the best views of her ass I've seen from this chick. She usually has some horribly angled pics and vids
>>86240
I think this hot ass can take a lot more lard, she must make a heavy whipped cream diet like Chubbychiquita.
>>86650
>Many thanks, King.
Does anyone know if she has any videos on her telegram?
>>86690
not related but seriously is there anywhee to find bettie pumpkin content around here, nobody fucking talks about her. shes gorgeous.
>>86690
Or does anyone have pics where Darya is eating
cake, Nutella cream, donuts, pizza, weight gain shakes etc.
>>87312
I haven’t been able to find any of her videos. Which sucks, because I paid her for one before she dropped off the face off onlyfans.
>>87327
Pretty sure she got booted from onlyfans because she's Russian. She has an account on a different fan site, try messaging her on there and telling her you will buy more videos in the future if she honors the agreement you already had. best suggestion i have. gonna sub to her account and post some new stuff soon
She's on Fansly as fatwetwoman but she is charging 38 USD a month to access her content... it's up to her how much she choses to charge but I don't think many people will subscribe if it costs that much.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9OZkZYVUxCUyN6TXZ0Vk1NUjBITDAyMEU2X2dkMTR3

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9CbVJEMkFJUiM3TU5IMzR2SF9vU1hWSGdsa3lxSFNn

I was able to find these elsewhere on the site and there is some of her content on StufferDB.
What happened to czechfeedee?
>>88121
If I remember her post on Feabie rightly, she was having some pretty serious health problems. Had a stint in a hospital where she lost a lot of weight and was very upset about it. Then was told she had something else wrong where she would have to lose the weight. She left the website really upset about the whole matter but it was hard to tell since her English wasn't great and my Czech is even worse.
any reups?? I would really appreciate it
somebody hook us up again pretty please
Is there nothing new of her?
Current weight?
There are also pics where she is eating something: cake, heavy cream, weight gain shakes, pizza etc.?
Can anyone share her Telegram link?
>>77503
Brooooo I've been looking everywhere for her stuff, and I didn't check here. Does anybody still have this stuff?
REPORT MY POSTyt1MW80dXV3NFUzZ3pOV1k2
There are pics where she is really overeating herself?
>>93255
I'm getting garbage when I put this in the decoder
There are pics where she indulges in total gluttony? It would be best if she had a girlfriend who would support her and also participate in gaining weight.
Anyone have new content of her?
>>96046
Is there a pic where she can be seen in full,
perhaps from above where she is lying on a bed, the excerpts do not convey an overall impression of her ?
That would be wonderful and very nice.
>>96052
I totally agree. we need to see full body. another human being for size comparison would be ideal though
bump
>>96233
Their? She wants to be a man?
>>88121

Pretty sure she passed away, unless I'm thinking of someone else...
>>96283
No she doesn't just weird wording

But anyways, she does still have an onlyfans and a paid telegram group

If anyone could put up her of on Coomer that would be beneficial
>>96284
pretty bold assumption
Do any vids exist of her in the button shirts?
>>92490
Knows nobody anything?
>>96046
In what universe do those lips and eyes look attractive?
>>98438
Wow, horny women, great thighs.
Please more of her, especially of her hot fleshy split.
>>96233
look how pretty she is without those stupid lip injections
>>98438
jfc those lips are disgusting
>>98438
oh god her fake lips and her pussy lips are making the same face hahahahaha i can't unsee it
Ooh guys, the lips aren't important, the main thing is that she get fatter.
>>98438
oh my god her pussy lips and injection lips are making the same face I can't unsee it hahahaha
>>99150
jfc I'm gonna be sick
>>98438
Ew a literal roastie
You so fucking sexxy text me at 626-491-7997
Does anyone have any pictures where she is eating?
I hope she ascend the SSBBW class, she has the perfect disposition for it.
>>102193

Are the eyebrows a joke? Please tell me they're a joke.
>>102194
They are lines on her forehead.
>>102194
Unfortunately not, I said months ago that it doesn't suit her at all, she should let them grow naturally again. She should show more pics with less clothes on. Otherwise she looks very horny and owns very harmonious proportions with the big udders. She also looks somehow narrower, has she lost weight, is the pic current?
>>103472
Aryan Venus of Willendorf
>>103546
We need more new stuff of her.
>>103546
Really? She doesn't look like she comes from the region around Iran.
>>103562
>https://bom.so/xefyLJ

A roughly 300mb rar with a dubious name posted randomly without comment in a filehoster used for all sorts of shit...

so is this relevant stuff or cp?
>>103578
I'm guessing it's something awful. Same thing was posted in a few other threads.
>>103593
Please, can someone put the content of these sites in here. I always get error messages that my browser is not up to date, can not find the failure unfortunately.
>>103660
lol no, it's 3GB of her content and it's legit you shouldn't be having any problems
>>103666
I don't want to be rude, but we should help and support each other here. I've tried a lot and reinstalled, like google chrome but still doesn't work, I'm not a IT-master either. I would be happy about a few new pics of her, it doesn't have to be everything.
>>103792
You talked a lot, but what are you asking for?
>>103804
Probably wants a WeTransfer or something like that
>>103792
>>103810
Right? In a thread with already multiple mega links.
The entitlement of some people.
>>103792
And you installed the latest version?
>>103792

mega.nz very unusually saves the files as a giant 3gb cookie somehow, which violates standard browser conventions BUT is supported by modern browsers.

why? because of their encryption nonsense, it actually makes this a requirement

main reason it fails is lack of permissions and space on OS user folder section, BUT the error message you're getting means nothing I just wrote applies to you, and instead youre using the wrong browser.

if you're on a computer try chrome or brave or vivaldi or firefox or you know any modern browser will work fine

or heck jdownloader2
Is there onlyfans still live?
her*
>>77429
I would like to see how she shovels some buckets from that into herself on the right pic, would certainly give her belly good curves. Hot and horny gluttony.
Does she have a coomer?
>>109024
Damn, her ass so damn perfection in all ways.