/bbw/

like where this is going, not too many around :(. Progression to skinny to bbw would be nice to see
Nothing better in the world.
Would recomment Cowcake/Lilcowzia and Puffgutprincess.
>>76934

softestmimi on tumblr, she has an onlyfans which ive considered buying
>>76905

curvybaby has had that recently
>>76910

you got any of here vids? never heard of her
>>76936
Damn! She is smoking hot.
If you end up buying it, feel free to hook a homie up with some.
(7 KB, 203x248, images - 2022-02-28T001043.196.jpg)
>>76904 (OP) Normal, this is a chan platform. A freaking c h a n platform. You can see plenty of basement-dwellers and incels over here dropping the N-word bomb and so on and forth over the littlest shit.

To answer you question, Persephanii is one of my all-times favorites.
Definitely not me
>>78102

maybe next time dont call a folder like that "choco", asshole

thanks for ripping a few videos from a tube site, tho
>>77980
what platform is she on?
I was with a black ssbbw for Valentine's day, she is glorious! can't wait to see her again.
>>76904 (OP)

i miss blacksamba

chubbiibunnii/lilaclizard would be a close second if half of her videos weren't 30 seconds long and have a shitty filter attached to them.
>>76904 (OP)
Kristi Maxx is awesome. Anyone have anything from her? She seems to be gaining weight.
(1.7 MB, 2316x2499, EbFm8V9UEAQVDFA.jpeg)
Completely agree that there's not enough love for Black BBWs on the chan, or in most of the online community in general.

My shout-out definitely has to go to Erotika, who actually has a thread on here too: https://bbw-chan.nl/ssbbw/res/987.html
>>78257

where does she post now? her clips4sale and manyvids haven't been updated in eons
>>76904 (OP)
Just started talking to one on Feabie, very happy
>>77980
>You can see plenty of basement-dwellers and incels over here dropping the N-word bomb.
projection: the post
we're on a fucking fat fetish site you inbred mongol, nobody gives a fuck if I call a nigger a nigger or not.
>>78429
Bro can you stfu
>>78530
He can't. This is the only way he can get any attention.

His parents gave up, his friends gave up, society gave up.