/bbw/

>>76611 (OP)
This is GREAT news and really appreciate the share.

However, the worse thing now is for Candii to find her first new release in months to be publically posted on the likes of spankbang, or other, within hours. Please do not be a dolt and ruin a great thing before it barely gets started again.
>>76619
I think she’ll survive much like the hundreds of other models on here but ok white knight
Especially since its candii who makes a shitton of money out of this besides the sharing
>>76620
Glad you agree, but gentlemen like you, who can't help input a snide comment on here with any opportunity presented, do in-fact discourage some of us. Let's see if you can keep it under control now, and stay quiet. Unlikely.
it's a holiday boys, a little bit of horny magic has been returned to our sphere
>>76611 (OP)
wonder what made her change her mind. She said she's gonna continue with Twitch which is interesting. I could definitely be wrong but I feel like doing Twitch would make it magnitudes easier for people in her IRL life to find out about her vs fetish sites which normies don't talk about
>>76619

Ah yes, because Ms. "Takes a year off to travel the world" would be strapped for cash if a video gets leaked....
(89 KB, 1075x1100, 20220214_1.jpeg)
>>76611 (OP)

Thanks King

The real news is that she's considering an OF. That would be an insta-buy for hardcore candii
>>76611 (OP)
Not the hero we deserve but the hero we need
>>76643
Amen. She'd leave Katie Cummings in her dust.
>>76645
OF aint no guarantee of nude
Lets gooooo. She just released a new vid on curvage !!!
I can’t be the only one who thinks she’s overrated
>>76674

Well right now yeah but if shes got a sweet ass and if she gets into hard core stuff or gets really big she’d be one of the best
>>76674
Likely not. Hard to tell where her head really is - could be a major tease, or might actually pack some serious weight on. We'll see where it goes, and it is more likely than not, we'll have her figured out sooner than later.
So glad she is back. Probably my favorite gainer out there. Now that the wedding is in the past hopefully she will really start to pack on the pounds.
She is not going to get very big. She always said that her reference model was Katie Cummings so... Expect her to put between 20-50 lbs and that will be all.
I won't complain though, she is fucking hot right now and it will be a present any pound that she adds on.
I just don't get the hype
>>76688
>>76697
If only there were hundreds of other threads on this site you could go to instead of shitting up this one.
Damn that video was boring. Why are most BBW videos so boring now adays?
>>76713
Agree, agree. Candii will bring future vids up a notch or two, but what can we really expect will be different from all her past content? More of the same, getting progressively repetitive and boring, and we get to watch several months where she is just re-gaining the weight she's lost.

I figure money is too easy for the best models right now, and thus reduced effort. There is competition at other levels - just look at Curvage - there are dozens and dozen of models competing for your limited dollars, but only a few are worth it. Many do try, but don't generate the appeal, others give it little effort.

Maybe it is just post-pandemic doldrums I'm feeling. We had all these great models getting fat with quarantine and social distancing, Now we are past the peak and returning to our pre-pandemic ways. We need a new nasty variant! No, not really, but ...
>>76722

She’s not really any prettier than any of the other poplar models and put on a slight muffin top in all her years of “gaining”. People have their favorite model sure, but lol at acting like it’s some big comeback or second coming.
is this thread just exclusively gonna be endless bitching
>>76727
Okay by me. She has one new vid. What do you want? It repeatedly shared? Ignore this thread if it bothers you.
I am perfectly fine with whatever content she chooses to put out. If you don't like her content, go find someone else who creates the content that you like. No need to constantly be negative towards models that don't cater to what you want to see. The whining and complaining is what drives these models away from the community. Let them get fat and create the content they want to make.
The feedee energy of her feabie wall posts and the multiplatform return to the scene suggest to me that she's really gonna go for it this time. I'm crossing my fingers for a collab with reiina or ggg or both.
Or she just wants some easy money, she'll be gone in 6 months
>>76841
Are there any pics that she has posted only on feabie or is it the same stuff she posts elsewhere?
>>76675

If she didn't do hardcore stuff the first time, what makes you think she'll do it this time?
>>76925

When I hear the word "hardcore", I expect to see her on all fours getting her ass pounded while she's face deep into a plate of food.

Not pictures of her in an elf costume or her vacation photos.
>>76925
Is that not the same stuff as everywhere else?
(57 KB, 903x397, Untitled2.png)
This post says it all about what to expect from her. She's made it clear she's not an active gainer but I'm optimistic she's gonna plump up nicely.
>>76977
I’m not sure why this is framed as some gotcha but she’s been upfront about the fact that she isn’t gonna pander to the freaks that only jerk off to a number on a scale and won’t shut the fuck up about it. She is gonna gain though.
>>76986

>>she isn't gonna pander to the freaks that only jerk off to a number on a scale and won't shut the fuck up about it.

Inb4 this thread turns on her like they do whenever they find out that a woman isn't actively gaining.
PMSL @ hardcore. She hasn't even shown a full titty n you think she's gonna get railed on cam
>>76995

People need to stop using the word hardcore when describing SFW level content.
There are so few gainers who start off thin, the ones who do can make tons of money even without showing their face or any nudity at all (like LMBB's Youtube quality content). The thin-to-fat niche is basically dead.
I always found Candii's content boring. Only one I liked is her whipped cream one. Her videos are 99% just eating or posing around, 1% actually playing with her tunmy/body. I don't care about watching you eat, nor do I care about you making a twerking tutorial. Just play with your fat gut please, you have one of the best bodies out there
>>77027
This. It's so sad. Hardly anyone on Feabie like that either, just an endless parade of belligerent frumpy.
>>77158
Thin to fat feedees have always been rare but its reached a point where they're basically going extinct. The few thin gainers I've seen on Tumblr and Reddit aren't wanting to gain that much.
Love those pics of her. Anyone have a folder of her pics/feabie to share?
Now that Candii is back anyone has the tinder date vid? Been looking for it for a long time.
>>77171
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV3hXWjBoRmVXaExiSG89
That the one you were looking for?
>>77105 She does a lot of belly playing in pretty much every video. And that twerking tutorial video was amazing. She has such a nice ass.
New weigh in and measurement vid out on curvage
>>77231
Hero!!!

Wow, she lost a lot of weight pre-wedding. Gonna take a while just to get back to previous 180.
>>77231
Odds she makes it back to 180 before quitting again?
Dude thanks man!! Really appreciate it!
>>76674
But you'll be the first person to either buy her content or use a link from her thread here right?
>>77177 Yessss thanks!
Does anybody have her largest measurement and weigh in vids? It’s hard to believe she’s lost 35 pounds - she doesn’t like that much smaller to me…
>>77425
I'm thinking the same thing, but I believe 180 was documented, and I cannot imagine what reason she'd have to be deceitful now that she's come back.

I have a feeling that if/when she gets back to 180, they'll be a different different distribution of the added weight.
>>77425 The last official weigh-in vid she did on Patreon was back in August of 2020 where she was 172lbs. That was when she stopped actively gaining due to the wedding. The wedding kept getting pushed back due to covid, so she slowly gained another 8ish pounds by February of 2021. She never released another weigh-in video confirming her largest weight of potentially 180lbs before she took a break. And she only lost 25lbs, not 35lbs, during her break for her wedding. Hopefully she can get those 25lbs back on within these next couple of months.
>>77431
Well, I'm not sure what to expect from here on out, but at least she appears to be honest about the situation. Unlike Aliss B and her double life of salads and gym workouts on IG. and unabashed stuffing her fat face and massive belly on OF. I dislike deception and phonies.
>>77505
Damn she actually exercised and ate greens once? Fucking traitor
>>77506
Her IG is all about a phony life she feeds her old followers. I don't agree with making money off something you are not.
>>77509

>>I don't agree with making money off something you are not

So you have every actor then? Or anyone who doesn't fully love their job.
>>77509
me neither but she isn't doing that
>>77427
What do you mean by different distribution?
>>77553
Must be a newbie. Those that lose significant weight will often lose the girth disproportionately in different body areas. When the weight is regained, it sometimes returns disproportionately to different areas.

I believe what is implied here is that Candii may regain the weight differently this time. Likely her already pear shape will become more exaggerated this time.
>>77555
Or she may (God forbid) become more of an apple this time.
>>77553
>>77427
anecdotally I've lost and regained the same 10ish pounds several times and each time it's been in a different spot which is weird as fuck
>>77626
Same here, seems like more regained weight goes to my belly each time
>>77555
>>77626
>>77635
Ah. this peaks my interest in Candii's future. I know what I'd like to see fatter.
Her ego?
Only have seen a few videos and found them boring but that makes sense because it was her boyfriend (now husband) why she does any of this stuff.
>>77177
no chance of a reup?
(1.1 MB, 2316x3088, 20220301_1.jpg)
Patreon is officially back and first set is up
I bet that someone will be on here to complain that she isn’t gaining fast enough quicker than Russia can capture Kyiv from the Ukrainians….
(74 KB, 640x278, tenor.png)
>>78221
>trying to positively spin Putler's pathetic advance on a coomer board
>>78221
She's perfect now so any added weight will be icing on the cake
Can anyone re-upload the files? I'd love to see some super recent content!
Could someone upload the new set please? 👀
>>77626
Probably to with muscle mass. As people get older they often lose muscle mass which means they end up fatter despite the number on the scale staying the same.
(74 KB, 800x600, e15214ce620965904dbad8e8cca403f6.jpg) (1.9 MB, 1306x1008, ba_20200415_20220301.png) (110 KB, 624x451, guess.jpg)
>>77427
>>78288

You can already tell how her weight is distributing differently.

Just look at this still from when she got to around 154 last time compared to now. Her boobs stayed big for one. And the weight on her stomach settled a lot more. Still a huge ass and thighs of course.

My bets? Her boobs will be bigger this time around, and she'll have more of a Katie Cummings look. Prediction pic for posterity.

Thanks for coming to my commer analysis. For compensation here's a re-up

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW4zY2FuZ3NCaTI=
Her hips and ass are incredible
LMFAOOOOO would you stop repeating hips and ass in every thread please? You're like a demonic robot. And seriously, what do you gays have against boobs? Don't you think there's plenty "hips and ass" to go around? Is ass really what we need here? I agree there are some problems, but is there really not enough ass? Is that it? Stop being selfish and pay attention to what you're doing for a second.
>>78292

Drink some water, you seem dehydrated.
I am dehydrated precisely because I never drink water. I was raised in the desert sknce young. Or are you trying to day that you've been stalking me snd spying on me again? Your insult would be more effective if I understood what you were saying.
>>78290
>>78290
What's the video where She's on that table??
Anyone knows??
>>78308
Candii did mention in the past that Katie Cummings was her ideal body type as well. It would be incredible if she was able to get very close to Katie at her biggest.
Does anyone have the video of her chugging from a 2 litre bottle of coke? I seen it once on PH then after like 5 minutes it got taken down.

Bit of a long shot I know but thought it was worth an ask
(2.8 MB, 2395x1294, Untitled.png)
>>78366

I only know of this one, with a sprite bottle

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVFJOHN3RFo0OVQ=
>>78290
What video or set is the photo with the red bra from. She starting to look just about big enough for me to start paying attention
>>78473
That’s not her moron, read the fucking post Jesus Christ
>>78474
We’ll then who’s that? Way more interested in them lol
>>78475
Omfg READ THE FUCKING POST, THE OTHER MODELS NAME IS RIGHT THERE.
Yo anyone got that new Patreon video?
>>78541
Her new Patreon tiers are such that you'll have to pay $45/month to get one video a week.

She sure thinks a lot of herself, and her ability to pull in the bucks. She may be right, but I'm not going to be one that bites.
>>78660
Yeah, and $75 to watch her eat for 30 minutes. No thanks. I'll wait for a (hopeful) leak.
>>78660

She's either greedy and expects her "loyal" fans to pay that much, or she's in a lot of debt after her wedding/hiatus.

She needs to do what everyone is doing and charge $20 a month for all-access.
>>78660
The ones that charge an excessive amount do that to prevent piracy
>>78666
Kellijellibelli, who is at least as cute as Candii, just posted a new Curvage vid for $2.99. Even with the piracy, I believe that she does quite well w/o the stuck-up, greedy, selfish persona.
>>78666

As well as drive away sales. Especially when a cheaper alternative shows up. $45 for one video is unreasonable when I can get 4 videos for the same price from an equally impressive girl.
Candii should really introduce a $30 tier that only includes content made after her hiatus. Just the weekly videos and picture sets, and don't include her old content. I understand she needs to make money off her stuff, but charging almost double for the same amount of content as before is too much. At least before $50 a month used to get a funnel feeding video thrown in there too. Now $45 a month is just the same as the old $25 tier.
>>78660

With how high gas prices are atm, she can take that $45 price tag and shove it.

That piracy excuse is a bunch of crap when there's women who charge way less and still make a fortune.
>>78668
Their content is at least on par too, candii drops some good content but most of the time its just watching her do some menial activity half naked and talk about her life
>>78683
>strips down to bra and undies
>does nothing for 30 minutes
>$40

so many do this its unreal
>>78670
Especially when Candii’s videos are such low quality. No editing, or theme. Shar’s content is a world ahead.
>>78687
Candii does have plenty of videos with themes to them. She has some where she cosplays/roleplays (Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Princess Jasmine, Dva, Twerking Instructor, etc.). Personally I'm not a fan when a video has a bunch of weird cuts and editing done to them. Some editing is ok, but too much takes away from the content.

That's not to say that all of Candii's content is perfect. Sure some videos leave a lot to be desired, but with every model you get some good videos and some meh videos.

All models create different types of content too, so you just gotta find the one that makes the content you like. I personally look forward to Candii's new content on her way to 200+. Just hoping she lowers the price down from $45.
>>78688

>>Just hoping she lowers the price down from $45.

And that's the main problem. Her pricing her sucks. While someone like Shar may have overproduced videos with weird cuts, at least she doesn't charge an arm and a leg for them.

Candii does next to no editing and jacks up the price.
>>78688
Yeah, and have you considered the possibility that once she reaches 200 she goes on another "hiatus" while enjoying the 10's of 1,000's of dollar$ she's just raked in? Instead of the wedding excuse, it will be some other lame explanation (her Feabie already has a phrase "until my feeder says so"). Then loses 30 lbs again during her year long pause setting up for another triumphant gaining return.

I don't trust her legitimacy as a true feedee one bit. Each to their own opinion, but no $45 or more coming from me.
>>78688
>>78693
>>78694
Jeez, I think we've found a suitable replacement for the lmbb hatred crowd on this board. Only, difference, I believe Candii deserves it.

Many so freaked out when lmbb raised a tier by $5. Folks forget that lmbb did actually gain 100 pounds. Candii nearly doubles her fee without any legitimacy as this being anything more than being a 2nd round money making scheme.
>>78695
I didn't mean for my message to come across as hateful. I literally said I look forward to her content and that she's my favorite gainer.

I understand that others may not like her content. Everyone likes something different and that's fine. There are a lot of other models out there with all types of different content.

While I don't agree with Candii almost doubling the price of her weekly content tier, I would have been ok with a $5 or so price increase. She did gain 70+ pounds the first time around, so I don't doubt that she will continue to gain. How much she will gain is up to her. Not everyone wants to be 300+lbs.
(188 KB, 480x896, 20220307_2.jpg)
The end game with candii's pricing is that you have little incentive to pay monthly and a lot of incentive to wait and see. Especially for the inevitable content leaks.

Instead, simps like me will wait to see if she's consistent with her gain and keeping up content. If she is, then there's a lot more value in dumping $45 for a 6 month backlog, and then immediately unsubscribing.

But if I knew I could pay $15 a month for videos, she'd get $90 from me in the same 6 months. But I ain't paying that $45 now, and I think it'll cost her income in the long run.
>>78732

Exactly, if she charges less and switched to something like OnlyFans, she have more subscribers and would make even more on top of that with tips.

Plus, it’s got be a headache to deal with all those tiers.
>>78741
>>78732
Well stated. The only way to get any change is for this community to communicate with her. Use what we got - her reddit, feabie, twitch, patreon if you already have it.

And who the hell is paying her $125 tier? Bill Gates?

She already has over 400 subs back. Evens at a conservative $25 tier average, that is over $10,000 monthly. Absurd, but if she can haul that in with her often subdued effort, she may not see any incentive to change. I still think it is worth our effort to contact her, and expressively indicate that she'd surely collectively bring more in with more reasonable pricing.
>>78695
LMBB’s content sucked and she was whiny as hell. Sorry not sorry
>>78758

She was hot and her gain was good, but her content did indeed suck for the ridiculous amount of money she was making
>>78744
Say, I left a message and she responded. She says that she is listening to her feedback.

Give messaging her a try. Explain how you feel she'd be better off (and us) if her tiers were more reasonable. Be nice. There's sometimes power in numbers.
>>78863

Fuck that. I shouldn't have to pay to even message her.
>>78938
Then message her on if the ones she answers for free??? I know she answers on feabie and reddit
>>78947

Reddit is a cesspool and Feabie is just as bad as curvage.
>>78953
So? The point here is to use available tools to communicate to Candii to re-consider her Patreon tiers, not to offer opinions or promote other sites.
I took a shot and messaged her on Feabie about the pricing of the tiers and the chance of changing the pricing. She responded saying that she appreciated the feedback and that she would use it whilst she is reevaluating her tiers.

Very approachable and easy. As much of a shithole that Feabie is, it is at least giving you a way of communicating with her without payment. So try it out as there is better than being on here bitching without taking any action.
>>78973
She replied to me too. Don't expect any change, if there is to be one, to come until April (Patreon bills by calendar month) but there is hope. She will at least listen.
>>78953

“I’ve tried nothing and I’m out of ideas!”
At this point she’s gotten enough dms to get the point. Her mind is made up one way or the other and we’ll have to wait to see if it sticks. No need to brigade further.
so ya really aren't gonna buy this one video huh
>>79005

For $45? Fuck no.
not a fan of this whole 'gaining as a business' idea shes trying to peddle. either she has fun with it and lets tips roll in, or shes really in it to squeeze what cash she can and pushing herself to the point of burnout
>>79089
Fr, what happened to the days when most of the girls in the scene just posted because they got off to the idea of getting fat af. It's not as arousing either when you know for a fact these hoes are in it primarily for the money
>>79153

When they realized that horny men will pay for anything to satisfy their fetish.

Also there were a lot more butterfaces back then compared to now. Take the face of a Twitch Streamer and stick it on a 200lb body and suddenly men are throwing money at her.
pretty sure her husband gets off to it, no?
>>79155
Yup, and the fact that she'll be bringing in over $10,000 a month likely doesn't hurt either.

For those that question the figure - she now has over 500 patrons on tiers from $5 to $125 ($45 min. just to get a video) plus her Curvage videos are always on the top-seller list, and she'll soon be starting an OF.
>>79156
Call me again when she actually gets fat like Kelli
>>79162
It's a free market - if she's not to your taste don't look
>>79156

It’s literally the first month it’s open, we’ll see how the numbers hold up after a few months, when the people subscribing to grab the old content have cleared out. I suspect a lot of people subscribing will be on the lower tiers for the picture updates going forward, based on the pricing.

Either way, she’s still likely to be able to draw in a few thousand gross every month.
>>79205
Lol that’s BS. That’s either accumulated or just because she posted a new video. It’s not like she’s earning that each day 7 days a week lmao
>>79205

She's not putting out videos everyday, so that's a lie.
>>79153
Stuffedprincess quit onlyfans and shares on tumblr and I applaud her for that
>>79213
SP liked the money just as much as anyone, but found OF toxic to her mental health. She cannot take the less than complimentary feedback that all fetish content creators inevitably receive. She's also left IG, MV and Feabie, and very rarely post on tumblr. I applaud her for getting out before she lost all mental stability, but it was not for the reason you imply.
>>79215
I don’t know how any of this is good for anyone’s mental health tbh
Yall really out here with a wall of how her bank account is going and bitching ya broke. How bout let it die
>>79219
Waiting for more content from her. What's the problem with some discussion in the meantime?
>>79220

Some people have tantrums when threads get bumped without links to a video.