/bbw/

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVE40U214Sk0xZE1UM2s9

Hopefully someone can add a video of her stuffing
>>76585

KGNhcnN0dWZmaW5nKWFIUjBjSE02THk5dFlXSXVkRzh2Tm1kT1FrYzNjV2N5

Here's the car stuffing
One of my all time favorites, anyone know how much she weighs now?
not enough
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlhSeVlXNXpabVZ5TG1OdmJTOWtiM2R1Ykc5aFpITXZOemswTlRFME56Y3dNamxtTVdWbVpqSmlNRGsxTWpSbVl6QmhZell6WXpNeU1ESXlNREl4TmpJd05URTFOUzgxTUdNd1pqRT0=

here's all I have. mostly old, a few newer.
I might have fucked up the link so let me know if this doesn't work, I'll reupload.
>>76749
Worked just fine for me. Thanks for the share
Bump
>>76599 could you reupload the car stuffing please? Would be greatly appreciated
new weigh-in's out, anyone wanna be hero?
>>77627

Sure
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVTkxVDJ4T09YZGlNa1U9
Can anyone reup her car stuffing that was shared previously here? Thanks in advance
>>77691

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZNRmxIWkhsRlFWbGo

sorry for the mab link, wetransfer seems to be down
Bump
Bump
I wish she was more popular so more of her stuff would be shared. But maybe I should buy a video to show some support
>>79852
If you can afford to do it. I pirate as much as everyone here but if its a model I like I do try to buy their content so they hopefully stick around.
Agreed, sadly she’s pretty underrated in the community imo
can anyone re-up her most recent weigh in
>>77705
anyone have a reup?
She definitely doesn’t get enough attention in this community, so fucking hot
>>80676
Agreed. I picture her as "girl next door" so her blowup is even hotter. Too bad she posts so infrequently.
anyone have some of clip of her?
Anyone have her new burping clip?
aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL0IwN2NVY1cweDQvSW1nXzQ3OTEtMV9tNHYa
>>82205
can u make it mab or we transfer please
Hot chick with mind-numbingly boring content. She's Desi Rose 2.0
>>82232
She came and tried I was so hype she seemed so excited. Now it’s just vids she makes in 30 mins with no effort and just boring af it’s so disappointing.
Anyone have all of her weigh-ins vids?
Couldn't agree more. Her content is garbage now. Might as well pay for a fat chick to do a podcast talking about her feelings.

Burnt out fast too. Showed a lot of promise.
>>82971
I'd do that nigga, lmao.
Bump
Bump
>>86079
Seconded! She looks huge here!
>>86079
Damn.

Instant boner.

The suit for blueberry expansion content?

I would buy. I think she outs out decent content, always wanted to see her really pack on the weight, and would blow a nut and a few dollars to do so if she showcased this weight gain with a good expansion video or two.
>>88238
its supposed to be zero suit samus
Bump
bump
She’s so great I just wish she posted more. And her content isn’t over priced like some other models.
Wow she’s finally back! I would love to see either of those clips also but I wonder how much she weighs now?
>>91230
best part of a funneling clip? she can't rattle off some inane bullshit about her day while the tube is in her mouth
>>82047
Anyone have this and mind uploading?
Bro wtf r u talking about? Her talking about her day and her struggles is the hottest thing about her.
>>91329
For real! As someone who is also gaining, hearing her just talk candidly about getting fatter and how happy it makes her is the best thing ever!
>>91336
Yeah definitely, u can tell how happy she is! Also, hope ur gain goes well!
If anyone has the new funnelling video and feels like uploading it, I would really appreciate it :)
This isn’t really related to Chubbycat at all but is there a site like Coomer for curvage? I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find one.
>>91435
I’d also very much appreciate it if someone is willing the share her new funnel video :)
Burping and belly play video
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXZLd1lMR0diMmo

Anyone got the funnel feeding one?
>>93436
She’s hot as fuck. Only if we could see her getting up or a new workout video. That would be golden.
Honestly impressive how long it takes her shit to leak for how popular she is. But at the same time she takes forever to post new stuff too
new video who wants to be a hero
>>93170
Get in me, Shinji!
does someone have her newish videos
>>100010
No I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find them