/bbw/

>>75976 (OP)
Oh yeah, her. How's her gain coming along?
>>75987
More than a little potential here. She'll have to step it up to catch her gf Candice, but she seems to have the right attitude.
I’m wondering if Candice got her into the fetish. Average to skinny lesbian chick finds new gf who is already a bbw. Skinny chick then opens a curvage account and starts makes feederism content despite being barely chubby. I’m not complaining about anything, but I do find it fascinating how a girl who was easily a cute 8/10 wind up with a homely looking fat girl, then decides to get fat as well! Candice must have been a master manipulator, or Jennie is only in it to milk money from potential simps.
>>76312
they both are not into it. if you look back on Candice's twitter, she got into a very public fight with KJB. Arguing that just because she's not into gaining/feedism doesn't mean she can't make money from it. KJB was very against that, being a real feedee. Jennie, just looks miserable in everything
knowing them irl I can confidently say that Jennie isn’t into this kink whatsoever and does it with Candice strictly for money
>>76318 honestly i agree with KJB. but this is a business so honestly it would be up to us
>>76318
Haven't Candice and KJB made a vid or two together fairly recently? What happened?
There isn’t a Candice thread for me to post this in and you already don’t believe me but I do know them and neither of her partners are into this kink and they only participate for the money

Jennie’s face shows that pretty clearly whenever she touches Candice’s belly
Anybody got that valentine video?
She’s not into gaining so don’t get your hopes up, this is about money for her
>>78602
For someone not into gaining, she's packed on more than a few pounds so far. We all like money, and she likes her fat gf, who is likely an influence on her besides the money.

Too soon to make a final determination here. I still see potential.
>>78513
Seconded. That or a reup.
Any reup?