/bbw/

(317 KB, 2100x1575, db69dace524f23bb67d72fffb36002b17f6d20fa750c681ecfffd7ac391c5ecd.jpg)
Heres 12 videos from her onlyfans
I'm especially looking for her first workout video, I think it was in blue shorts, as well as all the other early vids that she has made private on her curvage
Thank you bros
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUlDWkczQk0xY0o=
>>73886 (OP)
Great contribution! I find Sofia hot as hell, but somewhat frustrating as her content postings go through periods of few and far between. Also, since she started posting, she has taken like two years to gain another 20 pounds. Her last couple OF vids seems to indicate she may have up her game (gain), though.

I can't come up with an early workout vid (somebody?) but here a couple early Curvage vids and a compilation.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlMob2ZpYSk1MGJDOTBMVmxXTUdsWFZXa3diMjg9
>>73887
Thank you so much
She looks the same as when she started honestly
>>74212
You're 85% right. My 20 pounds in 2 years comment was admittingly being very generous. It's more likely between 10 to 15 lbs.

It still looks good on her, and I maintain some optimism for the future. However, it can reach a point where I turn to considering her a tease, only into this for the money.

Here's an OF of hers from last fall.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXVFOWRBeXdTT0s=
>>73887
Been looking for that one with the orange crop top forever. You’re a true American hero
She has no shape and doesn’t gain
>>74221
who cares
shes cute, chubby enough already
>>73886 (OP)
Why does every single living person on this site have to leave a collection of their files on WeTransfer, where it would only be available for a week? Why aren't people tend to choose much more convenient methods of sharing files? By the way, is there any chance for a reupload?
>>74956
Huh? Have you used wetrans? It is super easy to use! Would you rather us exclusively use mab which lasts 2 days? Google Drive sucks, and I don't need or want my stuff posted for eternity.

What are your suggestions, genius?
Can someone re-upload?
>>74269
But SO lazy! I don't recommend anyone sub to her OF unless it has been at least six months and you want to catch up with the 6 or so postings she MAY have made in that time. I've been in & out a couple times, but I'm thinking even her low $5 admission price is not worth the frustration.

Used to regularly post on Tumblr too. She's posted all of 7 times in the last three months.
>>74215
can you re-up that?
Anyone got a reup?
>>77649
She's gained all of 10-15 lbs in two years. I received like two boring vids in a whole month's sub to her OF. She hasn't made even one post on her tumblr account the entire month of February. Why should we bother? .
>>77675
well, post what little you have
>>79493
any chance we can get a reup?
She was so hot. What happened?!
Can we get any re-uploads please?
She's a beauty isn't she?! Any chance for a re-upload?
Dude, you are the fucking goat. I’ve been looking for these ever since she deleted them from curvage—some of her best vids.
>>84499
very frustrating gal to follow. drops in-n-out frequently and hasn't gained more than a couple pounds further since her first gains three years ago. something still appealing about her, though, that keeps me looking for her content.
>>84507
Could you please re upload?
>>85838
With what? She hasn't posted anything, anywhere for over a month. Biggest waste of time out there. Those that sub to her OF are ripped off again (I was in the past - no more).
>>85847
I was meaning curvage vids, such as stuffed to the brim, or ice cream stuffing. As for me I can share spoiled for Holiday's, or new years resolution
Guys it’s clear from her social media that she’s looking for a feeder before she gains a lot. That’s why she hasn’t been going all in
>>86368
An alternative explanation is that she is out to make as much money, for as long as she can, gaining the least amount of weight possible.
Any videos of her burping or button pops?
an intelligent anon
Anyone have her new 4th of July video?
Does anyone have the new video she uploaded on curvage?