/bbw/

(1.7 MB, 3000x3000, IMG_20220108_031645_792[1].jpg) (602 KB, 1728x2048, IMG-20220108-WA0187[1].jpg) (890 KB, 2157x2235, IMG_20220108_031357_082[2].jpg)
Hi guys I'm new here
I've heard that any girl in this community who wants to make contenD has to go through BBWCHAN so here I am :p

I've always been curvy and getting curvier by the day, I love food and I love to stuff myself since childhood. I discovered this community months ago and decided to share my gain, if I can make money from it why not try, maybe I'll get famous ah ah

Any advice is welcomed ! Tell me what gets you horny 😜
Well if you have some videos to share we will welcome you with pleasure
hi, where are you from? :)
Im french, born and raised !
>>72596
For sure ! What do you want me to show you ? What should I do honey ?
>I've heard that any girl in this community who wants to make contenD has to go through BBWCHAN
Who the said that?

>if I can make money from it why not try
Uh huh. If you have no idea what to make just do commissions, I bet plenty of people on Reddit and Instagram would go for it.
>>72605

https://linkr.bio/bbdbbw

Go check my socials, Im posting free contenD daily 😜

I answear pretty fast I promise guys, DM open on insta

My vids can't be uploaded here, il says server error 🙄
Hey, salut, je suis de Haute-Savoie, ça t'intéresse de discuter ?
Hey, there are a couple of things that get many of us horny here:
Showing how turned on you are by your fat and that you want to gain weight. Masturbation coupled with eating sends that signal the best.

You can upload videos via WeTransfer and post the links here on the thread.

You can also post on reddit on r/stuffers

Welcome :)
>>72671

she could just use top tier filehost like google drive or mega.nz because she's not super concerned about getting dmca reported on her on promotional content she's posting herself :)
>>72651
Mdr c sur t'as 45 ans sale fou
Perso je suis de Paris si ça intéresse :))
Bordeeel, la gêne immense de lire des messages en français ici. Ptdr
>>72605
>Uh huh. If you have no idea what to make just do commissions, I bet plenty of people on Reddit and Instagram would go for it.

And IF you're going to do commissions, don't scam people. That's literally the worst thing you can do.

Just make good content, don't be a scammer, and you will gets lots of love and money.
>>72712
>>72716
Dinguerie on est de plus en plus present ici mdr
Ouais, faut pas voter Macron aux prochaines, il veut instaurer le pass-feedee pour les obèses qui veulent se rendre au Mac DO
Although, you'll never get a penny from me because I will never pay for content.
Ooh sorry big man
>>72595 (OP)
you heard wrong, stay far away from here. you won't get any gratitude, the most you'll get is doxxed
do u play mariokart or marioparty?