/bbw/

(533 KB, 626x423, fbm.PNG)
So there was this gainer back in 2013-2017 on youtube, and she ended up gaining about 120 pounds in total.
She first started out on youtube and was allegedly gaining for her boyfriend, who she later broke up with, deleting all videos and disappearing from the platform for a year before returning to post on curvage. She made three vids in which she's much bigger than how she'd ever been on youtube, then stopped posting again in 2019 (although she's still visiting the website). She was also available on Kik, and would often send pics to people who requested them for free.

With that out of the way, I'm asking if anyone has an archive of her older yt vids. A few are still on youtube, as they've been reuploaded, but are not even close to the full amount.

I'm sharing what I have of her and some Chloe vids.

FBM: https://we.tl/t-j28dYKgbUG
Chloe: https://we.tl/t-3m7sznLktk

Enjoy
>>72483 (OP)
KING!
She was -hot-
I wonder how she's doing now
>>72483 (OP)
Do you happen to have her curvage vids? I wasn't even aware she had made some
>>72557
ok whatever I just don't know how to read, thanks for the upload!
>>72483 (OP)
I have all her old youtube vids, I'll upload them now. Hopefully someone has some of her newer vids as I'm missing a few.
While those upload, I did use to talk to her through Feabie. Not sure if she still has an account or not, but we were supposed to meet up a few times. She was the first fetish model that I knew of that was local and I was obsessed! That was years ago however.
>>72483 (OP)
Here you guys go, all her old Youtube vids. Love this girl and hopefully someone will share her new stuff. I
have a couple of those videos too if I need to get the ball rolling even more.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1KEZCTSkwYkM5MExVNU1abk5HVkZSVFJFMD0=
>>72564
>YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1KEZCTSkwYkM5MExVNU1abk5HVkZSVFJFMD0=

Decode isn't working properly. D:

Thank you so much for doing this, been looking for these FOREVER
>>72564
King, thanks a ton. You said you needed her new videos, do you mean the curvage ones? I can fetch them for you, they're floating around.
>>72580
after you decode once, you gotta remove (FBM) and decode again :)
Anyone got her curvage vids?
pls share if u do
>>72582

failed my spot check, thanks!
>>72582
I have two of the videos, her pizza stuffing and her workout/cake video. Anything else would be fantastic!

>>72629
>>72630
Thanks, I never even knew she had sources other than youtube/curvage/feabie.
>>72598
First time posting or encoding but I think I did it right, enjoy

YUhSMGNITTZMeTk1YjNWMChGQk0pZFM1aVpTODVOMlJ4UTFaV1oweFBRUT09
>>72564
I checked your archive against my stash and my files seem to be significantly larger, perhaps saved in a higher vid resolution. Anyone interested by these technically better versions?
Also I have a last extra youtube vid, as well as a "cream chugging" vid from 2017 (that I had totally forgotten about), will provide these later
>>72843
always preferred, of course
>>72876
There you go guys

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIoRkJNKUM5MExWcHlkbmN5ZUZaNVMwUT0=

As stated before, all vids here are slightly-better quality (higher resolutions) of vids previously released, except one final youtube vid and one other vid (possibly announced on tumblr or feabie)
Hope I got the link encoding right (it's my first)
Here's one of her curvage clips, work out and cake. Hopefully someone can upload some more curvage stuff. I have one more curvage clip to upload aswell

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDKEZCTSk5MExVSlNlRGxFWlc0eVZUaz0=
Not letting this thread die, here's another one of her curvage clips; "pizza stuffing". Hopefully someone else has something they can contribute!

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOShGQk0pMExVTkVUMHRKY2xwU05GVT0=