/bbw/

Don't create a thread without contributing something in return. If you want to beg for free, do it in the begging thread.
>>71976 (OP)
Aye since this tread already exist I'll piggyback. I'm looking for Tay vids too, I'm not picky on it is. Here's a assortment of Lunavale, Luxurynoir, and Lveevids vids in return.

https://we.tl/t-h6SGs677Qh
anyone know if she has any vids where she puts anything besides her finger into her belly button?
anyone git her waking up fat vid?
>>72028
Been looking for this one for ages.
I miss her, did she just up and vanish again? She still seems to visit her curvage page often.
>>72060

Dammit I was looking for that for ages and missed this. Any chance for a re-up? Taytay was one of the best
dude its only $8 just buy it lol
>>72079
She’s been gone since 2019 my man.She does visit her profile every now and then,but nothing more than that.
Tay may be gone, but that gut is eternal. GOD DAMN SHE FAT
>>74783
She lost a noticeable amount of weight towards the time she left,but she was fucking amazing at her peak though.
>>74787
At her peak, she had reached that point of being so fat she legit could fake being pregnant if she wanted and I wish she could've stuck around past that
>>74800
Not many models had a belly like hers.Incredible stuff.Hopefully someone can share vids of her at her peak (that aren’t already released)
Any of you guys have examples of said 'peak' >>74800 >>74787
I’m still dying to know how much she weighed at her fattest.
i heard she died in the war

RIP
Tay’s love handles are god tier, I just wish she had a bit more of a ball gut
>>75195
>ball gut
shit taste
>>72060

Can we get a re-up of waking up fat?
I seem to remember she was around 330 at fattest
god i miss her
She's one of the few bbw models who looks good for having no tits. It made her gut look even bigger
She still checks her page on C*rvage, but doesn't post anything.

Everyone of us who miss her should post on her wall letting her know she's still wanted in the community. We may not get content, but maybe we'll get an update on how she is?
>>75249
Doubt it, she's still making money on any clips she sells there so she is probably checking to see how much she mde
I think I'm madly in love with her.
Obviously her belly is enourmous and incredibly sexy, but even just her face with that mischevious smile, her quirky hairdo, her perky little butt (little compared to the rest, lol).
Every one of her videos does it for me.
>>75202
lick my nut, ball guts are the best, I hate how rare they are on women
>>75288
>how rare they are on women
because it's a male trait, ya daft poofter
lmao
>>75288
"I hate how rare they are on women"
Perhaps what you're actually looking for is fat men
fellas, is it gay to like women with round bellies
>>75296
Everything is gay now… it’s almost like the word doesn’t matter.
>>75311

That's because people assume that a Thesaurus is a dinosaur. If they'd use one they'd have more words for their descriptions.
>>75607
Gad-damned Loch Ness monster!
(183 KB, 2090x661, taytayprogress.jpg)
Just something to drool on: her progress.
>>74719
How has no one thanked you for this yet, good stuff man
She could have easily passed 400 if she had kept going.
>>75782
First time she left it was because someone showed her content to her mom.She eventually ended up coming back a while after,but noticeably smaller.Second time she left,she kind of just abruptly left. We don’t know the reason as to why she left the second time,as far as I’m aware
>>75783
the second time was for similar reasons. people threatening her personal life again
>>75849
Ah,wasn’t aware of that.Sucks that a lot of good models get chased off by their “fans”
(901 KB, 1280x720, vlcsnap-2022-02-08-13h55m24s645.png)
>>75880

her last videos before she left the first time
- To Infinity and Beyond!
- Swimsuit Season 1 + 2
- Nostalgia (in 2 Parts)

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOShUQVlUQVkpMExWTldSbFJZVld4aFQyST0=
>>75887
Thanks man, she's got a belly I just want to knead like a ball of dough for hours on end.
>>75893
Right, she has such a unique body shape when she gained. Her belly is something else 🤤
I wonder how far a cock could go in her belly button. Given how far her fingers go in the photos.
What vid was her most recent weigh in before she lost weight?
>>75920
fingers look like they go far, but she never puts naything but her fingers in there. Still waiting for an answer to my question here >>72000
anyone got that blueberry vid she did?
>>75887
>>75887
I thought this was a mega or drive link but it didn't work (yes i decoded it), anyone can help this noob?
>>76166

decode it, delete "(TAYTAY)", decode again
I’ve seen a taytay account on tiktok is it the real deal?? The @ is @taylortay121
maybe she's just taking time off to learn new facial expressions
>>76325

She's been gone for 3 years. She ain't coming back.
i fucking miss her man fml
tried to do another thread, forgot about this one. Just wondering if there was anyone who already has a bigger collection and are all full videos and not just teasers
Do you have To The Next Level?
I believe it was her last weigh in.
Anyone got the fattys lament?
damn i missed. can we get a reup at all???
>>79341
You are retarded
>>79640

Well yeah, links only last a couple days at most. You need to check this place daily if you don't want to miss out.
She's passed away. sorry bros.
>>83724
You got a source?
>>83724
What you're saying she died?!
>>83724
definitely jail