/bbw/

(241 KB, 492x350, image_2021-12-27_160506.png)
She has such a great belly, would appreciate it if u have more of her and can share it

My contribution: YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV2M0ZVRWRlVURnhZVkE9
Thanks both of you, I didn't have those! Here's what I do have.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUlCangwb3c4eks=
Does Alena herself even make content anymore? I know she's got other models but Alena just hits different when she isn't acting like an absolute degen. The way her body is shaped and the way her gut jiggles, just unmatched
>>71912

She's been "sick" for like 3 years now. Though I'm pretty sure she retired, and is now just producing/behind the camera.
>>71912
i agree she had an unmatched jiggly belly, but its sad she disappeared from the scene just like that
(995 KB, 1687x774, Untitled.png)
>>71912
i also remember she had most of her videos privated on her ph account, on which who knows has any access of them :/
I think she reached her heaviest in a 2018 buffet stuffing (like 171 or 177 don’t remember) does anyone can confirm it? Or otherwise do you know when was her heaviest?
>>72147
Oh man there are some classics in here I haven't seen in forever.
Give me like thirty minutes and I'll share what I've got
>>72158
Wow man, this belly challenge is so damn hot
has she said anything about returning some day?
>>72246
sometimes it was said something like "support the site, I will be back soon ~ Alena" on her site but nothing happened after it and it just kept disappearing every time
>>72158
I've seen a lot of people search for that second joy video but ive never seen it anywhere, otherwise ty for the vids man!
Anybody has the True rumor (vore) video?
Does anyone have
Alena Secret Agent Gains
Does anyone have

Alena Secret Agent Gains?
bumping for a re-up of the Alena sex vid. It's fantastic - but I lost it somehow. :(