/bbw/

>>70544 (OP)
Out of curiosity, are you talking about stuff like the Taylor Made videos, where they just use balloons, or that Invasion of the Body Fatteners video?

On a side note, that last one would have been hotter, if they got girls that resembled one another, as well as a few more for the in-between segments, so it's more incremental.
more like invasion of the body fatteners type, doesnt all have to be ivy stuff either. i personally dont like tmc, like balloons, for this kind of stuff.

and i agree.
Anyone have any more content like this?
This would be something improved greatly with deep fake tech
>>74528
Agreed. Plus, I always thought it would be fucking genius if a wg model filmed something like this spread out over the months/years of their gain. Two or three segments spliced together for a genuine effect
>>74969
One of those montage picture videos, for example photos everyday of a man's beard growing out. Only it's photos once a week say of a girl in the same position, etc growing out of her clothing.
>>74969
I'd love if a gainer filmed something like this starting from thin and going throughout the gain. You could even have a simulation of live rapid weight gain by splicing multiple scenes together like that. Maybe even combine it with stuff like shirts riding up or buttons snapping.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkxWm1sc1pTNXBieTltTHpVeVozUXNxdWFyZXJvb3RvZmZvdXI=

This is from a different thread, it has Lauren’s “wake up fat” video.
bump
reup pleassssse