/bbw/

(2.2 MB, 1400x1072, freyafat.png)
I know there was a Freya thread before but it seems to have been removed, for space or some other reason (that or I failed to find it in my search out of ineptitude).

Anyway, I'm sharing a bit of Freya content for now to start this thread. Everything on her Curvage is 40% off until the 4th so I might look to buy other stuff.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWEJIVGpWSFdFOTZNRW89
cute, but her leaving the fridge open that long is giving me anxiety

here's some content that was posted in the old thread
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVUprUldNNVZ6QlhNak09
got some submissive feeder vids ill drop later today first time i ever payed for content shit was worth it
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTM0Rm9kWWlPcEI=
Bump for new
bump for content
bumping
bump
Apparently she's retiring - as a model, but not as a gainer? She posted her "final" stuffing video for the foreseeable future.

Had she brought this up on OnlyFans or something?
any chance of a re-up
>>78216
Not surprising, she has been complaining about lack of sales and attention for over a year for now.

Guess she's burned out from making content and nobody caring.
>>78314
her content is great tho that's so sad.
can we do something?
>>78321
Hmm I wonder what we could have done to make her think she's getting a good amount of sales. Maybe start a petition or something? Most surely that would work
No loss to me. She was doing the old stuffing content and it got boring. Seems that's where most of curvage is heading unfortunately.
>>78332
I paid for her stuff man
>>78321
her fart video turned me away forever. I know, fetish site and all that it's not like I don't have depravities, but it's hilarious and disgusting hypocrisy how Curvage mods simp so much and try to follow a profit model they try to turn their forum to the OnlyFans/Clips4Sale direction, while claiming to support a modicum of prim presentation and decency. The soul is being drained and is only kept alive by sweet amateur couples.

Anyway yeah Freya was a guilty pleasure at best, and if you're not going to be pretty, at least be a bit classy.
Oh no.. Not forever.. Say it ain't so
bumpin for content
She's been 'retiring' for a month now. Tired of her spam. Wish she would just pull chalks. Half of me thinks it's just a sales stunt to try to sell the lackluster videos she's been putting out over the last 3 months. She used to be one of the best too.