/bbw/

Can confirm fake tiddies.

She was hot as heck regardless, I suppose she still is.
She could have a fake leg for all I care, she's hot
Very beautiful!!
Wins?
She was hot but her videos were soooo boring.
Up
She looks like Meghan Treanor, hopefully she's not an asshole that hangs around with her dad
>>73577
That's barely 1% of the content she has made.
I never understood how a woman so fine had so little content that was leaked, everything on stufferdb is all there has ever been
>>73623
I remember having a bunch of her stuff a few years ago, but it's all gone now. Trust me dude, it was boring as shit. She was incredibly wooden and timid, had no camera presence whatsover.

Nothing but incredibly flat, dull eating videos done in the most boring, unsatisfying way possible. You aren't missing anything.
>>73577
I have problems downloading videos, they crash.

The video in the shower looks interesting

Could anyone upload her content please?
>>73635

agree. she is smoking hot, but the paysite was so dull
I remember her content being so fucking dull that I ended up deleting it and never regretting it. Very attractive girl though. I like that she got her tits done in order for them to be proportional to the rest of her body.
Oh.. I knew her very well. ;) she was one of my exes. She was hot af. I dated her when she was at her heaviest (ugh 💦💦💦) and right before she got her boob job lmao. She's married now and I'm super happy for her!
(208 KB, 1080x1020, Screenshot_20220120-111343_Chrome.jpg)
Oh.. I knew her very well. ;) she was one of my exes. She was hot af. I dated her when she was at her heaviest (ugh 💦💦💦) and right before she got her boob job lmao. She's married now and I'm super happy for her!
Full nude videos please?
Keep her up
Bumpp. Any mega