/bbw/

she was so hot at her biggest with longer hair! So sad that now she just looks like every saggy 50yo
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZZWGs1Y2pBMGMxSjE=
(68 KB, 640x635, marilyn stuffed.jpg) (192 KB, 900x1120, marilyn and miley.jpg) (546 KB, 1280x1280, Marilyn eats 4.jpg) (98 KB, 540x810, Marilyn mirror.jpg)
Gotchu
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWQoTUFSSUxZTilHOHZRbTVVUlU5U1ZVODQ=

>>67574
Yeah, I don't mind that she's smaller, though I'm not a huge fan of the loss, but something about her hair/makeup in recent sets hasn't looked good to me. Maybe it's age?

At her fattest though, definitely my favourite model, no question - hope the reasons she said (on here, even) for the loss resolve themselves, and she can gain again - she said at the time she's still committed to be being a big fatty, and she loves food
>>67574
>>67579
One of Marilyn's greatest strengths was that she had a relatively ordinary/plain "girl next door" look in most sets that was really attractive and a bit rare in this scene. The weight loss is one thing, but pair that with the nose ring and the unflattering makeup/hairstyles and it makes her look like she aged a lot in a short amount of time. Hopefully she shifts back to her old aesthetic because I can't get into her new look at all, even though she's one of my all time favorites.
> At her fattest though, definitely my favourite model

Didn’t realize how good we had it at the time tbh
>>67574
when / in which sets was she at her biggest?
>>67853

which vid is this from????
>>67530 (OP)
Lord Anon could I please get a reup? Or anyone else who downloaded.

Hopefully this will sway you
https://mab.to/eIIZZRI0e
(Chloe - Naked cleaning, shower, decorating)
Anyone got her first weigh in ?
for real though, anyone besides be find her videos QUITE boring?
>>69597
I'd be really interested in seeing her image sets, tbh.
>>69597
yeah, her body was great and her picsets too! But her videos suck, bad angles, ultra-short
nothing really special about 'em