/bbw/

How much she weight now?
Is she retarded? This is a serous question...
That's over 180kg... It's not possible
it is, just look at all ssbbw, they are all way above 180kg/ 400lbs
>>64928 (OP)
I mean she has lymphedema and doesn't want to get it treated so yes she will keep getting bigger until her leg muscles decay
>>65021
It's true. She did a weigh-in a few months ago and said "don't be shocked" before the number came up. She was also visibly unhappy about it. She seems to think she's becoming ugly but I think she looks as good or better than ever.
>>65034

Ofc she looks beautiful... We are sick fucks. But i wonder how her legs can work with that Neto kg. Before some months i gain 6kg and i had pain in my legs 🤣🤣🤣
Not to be that guy but does she do outright stuffing or burping clips or just ass and weigh ins?
>>65040

Damn...i don't know should i jerk or cry. I feel sry for the girl
>>65034
didn't she also say in that video she would be losing some weight
>>65042
She's not even close to 400lb lmao
>>65188
The weigh-in video she did proves otherwise.
>>65205
People lie about things sometimes buddy
>>65227
My guy, she pointed the camera at her scale it clearly says “401 lbs.” and she wasn’t happy about it. Did you even watch the video?
>>65230
bitch dont you know about cgi this bitch be like 180 lbs max
>>65236
Instagram bitches who can't even record a video in HD resolution, now use CGI. Sure.

What a world to live in...
What's the deal with her Insta? Is it super private or something? I can't even find her (real account) when I search.
>>65236 she was 200+ like 8 years ago..?
New videos on OF! We need heroes!!
>>69684
Yes please post if any got the new update
I'm still subbed to her OF, I'll post the vids when I'm not hung over
>>69700
Thank you, appreciate it
the link not working guys
(39 KB, 565x486, 1636579609994.jpg)
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV2M0VkVkcGVsbEdkSGs9
Here ya go boys
>>69706

Out of all names, she picked an allergy medication. Also, she's more plastic than human at this point. At least Randalin's condition is natural.
>>69706
>allegra
lmao what the fuck?

also her ass is nasty dont post that shit, nigga
>>69717
Hmm, not entirely sure where the outburst comes from. Downloaded it, it’s a .rar, so I am a little bummed I can’t open it on mobile.
Enable file renaming and rename the file to a .zip instsad of .rar
I don't know if that's possible on mobile but give it a try
Failing that there is a winrar app on android
>>69706
I'm usually the sort of person who's pretty lenient about silicone and fake tits (I don't mind em mostly), but wow she really is just a nightmare
>>73126
All I can think when I see this is;
"I wish this was my face"
>>73126
is there an extended video of this?
my god, watching her ass just eat anything smaller than itself it making me diamonds
>>73144

That last pic makes me want to ride her around like Yoshi!
That fucking filter is real shit, i'm attracted to this girl, but those filters make me never fap with her much less buy her content, that shitty blue filter how i hate it.
>>73204

Good. Less dudes talking about fapping the better. We all do it, don't brag about it.
>>69706
What am I looking at here
>>73141
sigh she's so beautiful bros. Pretty face, full breasts and that amazing lower half. I wish I could hold her hand at the mall.
do you think she started out kinda ghetto or did she slowly BECOME ghetto out of habit from the sheer volume of interactions with black dudes
>>73242
I think you have what they call an obsession.
>>73242
Listening to contemporary music makes you "ghetto" I guess. Would you rather she'd shake her ass to some Fur Elise or The Chainsmokers to not offend your suburbanoid sensibilities?
>>73250
>Would you rather she'd shake her ass to some Fur Elise
That would be kino actually.
In that old measurement video she mentions that she gained a lot of weight because "of the feedings." Are there any videos of her eating? Or recent ones of her trying on clothes?
>>73250
i just wish they'd buy a half decent speaker or put the music in post-production
New vids tn boys
Lovely girl but her videos are always poor quality and short, with crappy music.

She could make a shit ton of money on like clips4sale if she paid a professional camera person and did a little post production
>>73242

She didn't become known until she was on Tosh.0
>>73333
I thought she was on Doctor Phil first?
>>73340

She started getting online media attention in the Summer of 2016, appeared on Tosh.0 that October (even though it was tapped earlier) and appeared on the Doctors a year later.

I couldn't find anything of her being on Dr. Phil.
(62 KB, 989x514, DR.JPG)
Speaking of the Doctors, how this 71 year old man was able to feel on her ass on national televsion and get away with it is beyond me.
Anyone got NEW 7 vids from OF?
>>73343
Because she was presented as a freakshow when in all honestly everyone deep down know there were quite a couple of men in the audience who'd have killed to get their hands on that ass.
>>73357

Well no shit, thirsty men is what got her the spotlight to begin with.They even mentioned it a few times on the show.
>>73343
fucking lmao he had to do it
>>73384

In front of a live audience tho? Nah, he wanted to smack that celluite with his old ass hands for fun.

Why else would he do it while sitting in HER seat? Dude is secretly a PAWG chaser
>>73345

You don't have $4.40?
Doesn't she weigh something like 400lbs now or somethiing?
>>73402
Holy fucking shit
>>73402
She is a goddess. Literally built like a fertility goddess.
WOOW she is so much fatter now
She is legit fat as hell. Now she has a belly hang and she plays with it, hopefully she'll commit to gaining
>>73397
Sorry I'm poor so would you please put here from OnlyFans?
>>73499

lmao, almost everyone here is either poor or cheap. You gotta try harder than that.
>>73532
Would you please help me?!
>>73581

You're not dying, so no. Either wait patiently until someone drops it or buy the video yourself.
this bitch loves the "28 days later" zombie footage filter. smh
>>73651

And you'll glady jerk off to it like everyone else.
I come bearing gifts... Enjoy!

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVWxKVDFkNWRFbHZWbXM9
>>73765

what does that go to?
>>75345
bruh,promote your site elsewhere
Damn I missed the shares.. anyone care to reup?