/bbw/

Someone’s pretending to be her on Reddit.
Fattiebaddie1
>>69466
I thought that too, but I kinda think that’s her. They are posting a lot of new content and she looks bigger. Unless it’s someone close to her doing it, but I think it might be legit.
Glad I could finally help. Spread the love

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXEwV2hFbHZVTkY=
Thank you
She dropped an only fans
Fattiebaddie1
Is there anyone who tried her OnlyFans and can share some videos with us?
>>72168
It’s pretty much old vids but I’ll see if I can upload a few
>>72251
Has she posted any new stuff on there?
>>72694
You are too kind king.
Anyways
>>72792
I might have to sub, is it worth it?
>>72839
If you’re willing to sub, i say wait till next month because most of her videos are like a minute or 12 sec videos.
>>72667
Anyone have this?
>>69492
Someone can reup? I missed this :(
>>69492
Anyone can reup?
>>69492
Anyone with good heart can reup?

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUdSQmZRZWhjc0g=
Is she still posting
Don't think so, Reddit states she's "trying to lose weight". A shame she gets pressured into it again and again (rumor fyi). She clearly enjoys this.
>>75497
She’s unstable
>>75497
is she actively posting again??
>>75850
Subscribed to her last month till it expired, she’s actively gaining and I’d say she’s posting like 4 or 5 times a month
>>75857
Well, it looks like she deleted her reddit, so I suggest you subscribe to her OF again and archive her stuff, since she will probably delete her OF too.
anyone got an archive of her onlyfans stuff?
>>75886
Already archived 3 of her newest posts, I’m working on uploading them soon
She’s gone already? :(
>>76204
Anyone subbed to her onlyfans?
She’s got a new post up already
what is the onlyfans
Anyone can reup her all stuff? Or the latest bikini stuffing, i lost sole vids from her:(
>>76911
Can u upload it to wetransfer or mab?
>>76911

>>76911

Is it possible to get a reup w/ an encoded link? I got half way through downloading it when the link appeared to be taken down
>>76957
Try again
and lmk if it acts up again
>>76980
Thank you so much Anon! Went without a hitch this afternoon and even let me resume at 60% FTW
>>77439
can't find her of, can you post her link
How did you download it? It’s still giving the same error for me.
>>77039
sorry didn’t reply to you the first message but when I redownloaded again it still didn’t work
>>78256
I can't find her. Maybe she's deleted it?
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
is she still gaining
Bump
bump
any vids?
I've subbed to her OF for a couple months now. Don't waste your money. She hasn't posted anything new since February 23rd. When she did post more regularly, large majority of her videos were less than 1 minutes. She looks fat as hell, just a shame that she puts absolutely no effort into her content. The blue bikini video that was shared earlier is by far the best thing she's put out. Personally, I'd look for other gainers to support.
>>82363
Can u post something? She gain weight?
Anyone have the blue bikini stuffing? I miss it :(
Yea I'll try to post some videos tonight. There isn't much just a head's up.
>>82494
U dropped this 👑
Any news of her weight?
>>82494
U are a king bro
Thx King... But really is that all?
lmao
She got fat af btw

It would better if she do curvage vids instead of Onlyfans
Can anyone add her to coomer lol idrk how it works. Necroposting, but shes a 10 so who cares
Did she upload sonething new in her OF?
Btw can someome upload her content to coomer?
>>84849
I was about to ask, their is new stuff on SDB that I’ve never seen before
I thinks theres a few videos in ThisVid, but most of them are private
>>84849
I’m subbed to her rn but the bitch hasn’t uploaded since early April
>>86329
What is her latest post? Btw what a little scammer
Yeah she may come back much thinner n of course claim "I was sick blah blah blah n lost a bunch of weight". Which its her body, but its lame chicks do this when its something the other person is very into n they just do it for $. Bunch of wh×*$e
Can someole reupload all her content? Also the content she have in OF has her old videos of Curvage?
If some one can walk me how to add to coomer, I have a sub to her OF. But only from my iPhone, my laptop is not working right now

It’s hard to upload her stuff individually Because she does all these really short clips but like 10 of them at a time.
>>86966
I’m having trouble with getting the session ID on my phone.
Did you solve it?
Whats her thread in coomer?
Bump
Does she have any new content?
Bump
is she even still fat?
It looks like her content in SDB was finally erased
Has she posted anything recently?
Any news?
(906 KB, 1366x895, OF.png)
Guys shes back!!! She made a new post on onlyfans!!!
Is she more fatter than before?
Good to see she’s back and still looking chunky! Would love to see her new post!
upload her stuffer on coomer plz
>>92251
Can u post it here?
She's back for real? Gotta see that new stuff here or on coomer. One of the best to ever do it
def should come to coomer
The YouTube videos of before. Is good to have almost all of her content in large videos
Any new post in her OF?
Any new post of her OF?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVlpDT1VkelZVMHpOSGc9 reup of a couple things, someone get a coomer going
Any news? Sorry for the bumb
uploading coomer right now
>>95090
If true, you're the real G
>>95095
Oh shit they actually did it
Too bad the vids are broken up and short..just a tease on her part.
Based king
If u send the names and date of the clips i can update her coomer
Can someome update her coomer?
Think she do a livestream in her OF
Any updates from her?
She still posting frequently?
Is someome subbed to her OF?
I think she do a stream after my suscription expired
Links are down, can someone upload them again please?
Can someone plz update her coomer
No freaking way...
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>100602
Dude, pleaseee. Please be the Hero everyone here needs and upload all her content you have
is she posting again? Full videos? Not 4-5 seconds clips
Btw, don't mention it, but Thx dude for the video. Based King
I subbed to her OF but couldn’t figure out how to upload her coomer. The last videos was the only recent one I saved but I have this one from when she was on curvage

https://mab.to/t/B0tD9ezbwWL
>>100645
I mean I was subbed, it ran out last month, she doesn’t really upload too often, wasn’t worth it. Maybe every 3 months just to se the updates
Could you upload all her content again anyway?
I'll try to upload her coomer
Upload stuck at 9%?
Can someone post a mega or a wetransfer with all her stuff? All the other links are expired
can we get a coomer update?
Can someone plz update the coomer
Sharing some content! Not sure if this has been shared here before! But hoping someone can update her coomer or share something more recent 😊
https://we.tl/t-krA6e8QE1X
>>103608
Is she still posting, she’s really isn’t consistent.
Right now there is a offer in her OF, but I'm really not sure if it is worth it considering she is not really constant.
>>103608 The video you upload was already on coomer dumbass
>>103882
Ahhh it’s a shame she hasn’t posted more! On a positive note, she definitely looks like she’s gained weight since the most recent on coomer!
>>103884
Yeah she’s definitely a fatty, she can really eat. Just doesn’t seem to be committed to being a model full time, but she so damn sexy
>>103882
But taking advantage of the fact that you subscribed, could you possibly update coomer appropriately pls?the first time they uploaded their content, one video or another was missing. Pls king, or at least upload all of her content in a file. You would be everyones hero if you did.
Thanks to the hero who updated coomer ❤️
Total Hero my random man.
On her coomer there are all of her post?
could you update the links again? please :(
could someone please post some of those older curvage videos
Can someone plz update the coomer
Coomer is already updated, that bitch hasn't uploaded something since november. At least this time was cheaper the price suscription
Guess what
2 days before my suscription expire, she upload 2 new vids. Unfortunadetly, I didn't have time to upload the coomer.
Welp, better than nothing I guess:

https://we.tl/t-B1aIBsbaPb
>>108369
fuckin hell, she's massive
>>108369
Thanks king, I too let my subscription lapse last month because she wasn’t active at all, she just so random with content
She just made a 40% offer in OF suscription. In my country dollars are fucking expensive, so not enough money. Any hero?
I hate to be that guy, but do you mind reupping? I haven’t checked here in a while since she barely posts so I missed it. :(
Can we please get a re up of the last uploads?
>>108369

damn also missed it, could you reup? :)
Is anyone still subbed to her OF?
Can please please get a re up of her most recent?
>>110941
How didn’t I know she had a new Reddit!! Thank you for the info.
Can someone plz update her coomer
Anyone know of she broke with her BF again?
What's her reddit?
coomer needs an update if there's any hero out there
She just made an offer in hef OF and it seems she uploads lots of videos recently
Just saying for motivate you guys to do it :)
The promotion expire before I could sub :(
Hope you guys could make it.
She uploaded a bunch new. Anymore care to share?
I could do a re-up of her last 2 videos that I upload before my sub end and bunch of other that are not in coomer.
I dunno if the person is going to see the message, but thanks to the Anon king who update the entire coomer :D
Where did she post her earliest content? Love this girl and want to see what she looked like at the beginning.
Please, update the entire coomer :(
can someone reup or post something new please
there's nothing new, coomer is up to date.
quiero ver chicas gordas y hermosas :)
Any chance for a coomer update. I just saw a video in spankbang that got taken Down 3 hours.
She haven't upload new content yet.
Maybe the video you saw its an old video she didn't upload at her OF
>>116213
Still no updates? Thanks for heads up, was going to sub and give her a shot but if she's flaking and barely puts out any content may have to give it a pass
>>116218 i subbed last month because she was back to regular posting in feb. not a single update in march. she's in and out, i'd save the monthly sub $.
Anyone willing to reup?