/bbw/

Who's the girl in the pic?
>>64673
I'm pretty sure thats Rey BBW.
>>64651 (OP)
God bless you this is the thread I've been waiting for a lifetime, I also did some comps in the past and shared them but they became somewhat popular and you probably already seen them shared on PH or other sites
Yeah I thought it was finally time to start a thread like this. Here is another burp comp I have. From deesweightgain. https://we.tl/t-Mrnhr7ERvH
I've made that one extra stage video to the burp cock hero "series". I've also made another one but haven't uploaded it anywhere yet.
Please share
Man, this thread just made me miss MyKawaiiFatBelly a lot :(
>>64869
Yeah she was amazing. Button pops, burps, and her fat beer gut and giant tits. Wish she’d have done a face reveal, could tell she was getting a big double chin towards the end. Hope she’ll come back, love it when girls disappear only to come back randomly and noticeably fatter than ever.
>>64877
I kinda doubt that she'll get back. She disappeared because some guy reacted to her content on Youtube, getting her channel terminated.
But I'm afraid that maybe someone d*xxed her or something, making her afraid to come back. I miss those giant burps.
MyKawaiiFatBelly was my absolute favorite, here’s the only other burp compilation I have of her. https://mab.to/YVieHbVPB

Enjoy

If you guys want me to, I can upload all of the videos I have of her.
>>64893
If you do have anything that’s not on stufferdb, please upload it. It’s missing some of her later vids
>>65024
Sorry, it turns out that everything I have is from her stufferdb. Here are some other burp compilations from different models though https://mab.to/zsjIdynwm
Anyone can sudgest a ssbbw thunder belcher?
A true lardass that can rip out some roars
like Claire, https://youtu.be/uRkre5Kc3Oc , she's music to my hear but ufortunately a skinny girl. The only ssbbw that can seriuosly burp that come to my mind Is Sabrina but again she's not fat enough for my pervert taste.
>>65356
Edenn was the best.Shame not too many of her vids tend to make its way around the internet.
>>65357
what surprises me is that her best burps were done when she was pregnant and yet most people completely avoid those videos.
>>65363
I personally never cared for her pregnancy vids.Pregnancy stuff was never my thing.I liked her more recent vids when her stomach was at its biggest.Sucks that I cant find most of those vids anywhere
>>65357
>>65363
Idk if you guys know have seen this yet, but I figured I might as well let you know. aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzVvOWo3L3ZpZGVvL2VkZW5uK2J1cnArY29tcA
>>65364
to be fair she really didn't do much when she was at her biggest.

another great one was kimberly marvel. she just got massive and vanished. it was both kimberly marvel and lana ashley that got me into the burping fetish to begin with and they vanished just as fast as they came. I think the best we have these days is an occasional layla video and thats it.

>>65370
thanks for that. ironically enough they have that same video up on there with another title. its nice to have it up though. videos of her are getting hard to find.
All the links are dead :(
I made a burp compilation aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vWXNRaFE5aFduCgo

Sorry that the editing sucks, but nobody else was making this so I decided to.

I added a fart at 1:35 just to warn you
>>67795

Can you make more for her pls
>>67795
Thank you so much man
>>67856
I don’t have any more videos of her, but I might make more of her later idk.

Anyways, I made a compilation of Sabrina aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vYUJ5MWJvMzFM
Uploading 4 videos I made in hopes of reviving this thread (warning there are a couple gags and farts in these)
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vRGZva3c1MEZBICAKCmh0dHBzOi8vbWFiLnRvL2ZkdEE0djBwSyAgICA8IFRoaXMgdmlkZW8gd2Fzbid0IHVwbG9hZGluZyB3aGVuIEkgcHV0IHRoZW0gYWxsIHRvZ2V0aGVyLg
>>70187
I tried downloading, but it won’t even let me preview.
>>70270
Hopefully this helps aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci8wRU5uSFlhQyNocVhZSXk4T1RjWUkzQWZuXzlEaWx3
>>70287
You’re a hero
>>70287
Can you reupload please?
Anyone wanna reupload?
Bump
>>70187
>>67880

Reups please dear god I wanna see these vids.