aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXMzVjZvWTBBSGo=
aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzV5bGsyL3ZpZGVvL2JidyttYWlkcw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzV5aG9yL3ZpZGVvL2JidytiZWxseQ==
(13 KB, 240x180, 11.jpg)
really old pre-curvage vid of casey found online

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBbRDNMM1QzXUxUVnlZa0kyU1dwdFluWT0=
>>63538
how is she so fast, she needs to get a life
she likely has a legion of simps "I took down another video for you m'lady" or the mods help her
>she likely has a legion of simps
You clearly haven't been to her thread on Curvage then
Can we please get a reup? At least for me... I know this ain't a charity but I've had a bad week and I'm pissed I missed these.
>>63597
>>63585
>>63538

try zz.ht or another dmca noncompliant filehost? or even just one that's barely compliant like siasky.net

I personally think there's a regex wetransfer robot an anti-piracy lawfirm uses on certain threads on bbw-chan, but I've only ever noticed it in 1or2 threads, but if a link is going down in less than an hour (I saw a link that was down only 18minutes after posting in ms macncheese's thread a little while back.)

anyways <1hour I start to suspect robots
>>63594

Wdym curvage is literally all simps and just ads for their clip store or OF now. The dudes on there literally worship these women
Also just google “colleen belly chugging” and you can find that clip
*stuffing not chugging, sorry
>>63626
My point was her thread is full of people who just kiss up to her, I have a Curvage account and I check a few of the threads by the girls on there and look at the pictures but I don't go onto those threads and tell them how great that are.
aHR0cHM6Ly9wb3Juem9nLmNvbS92aWRlby83OTgyMzcwL2NvbGxlZW4tYmVsbHktc3R1ZmZpbmcvIChnbyBnZXQgYSBsaWZlIHlvdSBwYXRoZXRpYyBzaW1wLCBpZiB5b3UgYXJlIHRyeWluZyB0byB0YWtlIGl0IGRvd24p
>>63629
Not that familiar with this gal. The before picture looks as though it could be 20 years ago. What's her history?
>>63677
I first found her in 2015 on stuffer31 (though I do believe she was not yet 18 at the time). Blew up at first, the slow/steady until this year. She’s pretty much exploded in the past few months so I’m interested again. Curvage mostly but I did just discover her OF that she streams on
>>63679
She said she was 25 on the first post she made on her Curvage thread in 2019 so she would have at least been 21 when she was on S31 in 2015.

But yes the rate she's been gaining has exploded tenfold this year.
Is she worth buying content from consistently? Clearly she’s gained weight and maybe it’s just me but she always seems to small in her sets. And the way she talks about weight gain on curvage you’d think she’d be an absolute blob by now.
>>65204
I’ve bought a few of her recent clips before and honestly, it depends on what you’re into, I guess. Either I’ve watched way too much or her videos are pretty tame to me, although her Chinese food stuffing was really hot. Definitely go for her collar vids with MSPF, though
>>65204
Finally somebody else agrees. She did grow but has definitely stalled out. The way she talks like you said you’d think she’d be piling it on like crazy.
>>65234
Could be that she hit a plateau that she will eventually break or she is no longer gaining and just enjoying the stuffing side of feedism and playing into the fantasy.

Either way she's gained a ton and her text posts are pretty hot.
Her belly gain is hot and she genuinely seems into the fetish but this girl is a headcase. I cringe any time she posts a before and after with an essay about how much happier she is now than when she was crossfitting 10 hours a day, and how her self esteem relies on the positive reinforcement from curvage comments. Feels like half the reason girls like her do a complete 180 from the fitness lifestyle is for the attention, HLK comes to mind also.
>>65240
HLK used to beg for money on bodybuilding forums as dmbsamericanbaby... guess it was easier with the chubby chasers
>>65244
damm how do you know that
>>65204
I'm subbed to her OF and it's definitely worth the $5 a month as she streams twice a week & gets fully nude during her livestreams
>>65231
Sorry, I don’t. I don’t mind sharing what I’ve got here but she seems to watch here very diligently so I don’t know how long it would last
>>65297

her onlyfans only has 19 video files on it (you see this on her page before having joined), does this mean she deletes her stream vods as soon as they're over? or does it mean that the 19 video files are mostly stream vods and her onlyfans account itself is rather new?

if she deletes the vods i'd probably never find it worth it, because I'd never be around for them, but if she just has a newer account I'd definitely consider subbing for streamvods in the future.
>>65545
I haven't subbed to her but based on what I have seen from when she has mentioned it she does save her streams as VOD so you view them and yes her OF is pretty new.
Her latest vid looks good but I bought a couple of her fat shaming vids before and I was disappointed
>>66009
>and encode
How much more obvious does it have to be made that encoding literally doesn't do anything. Any thread where links disappear quickly are clearly watched and if you can get through the encoding then so can they. There is even a decoder on every page of the site now, that's how completely worthless encoding is as "protection"
>>66043
>>66039
>>66009
>>65993

you're actually wrong.
immediately previous statement I made on this.

https://bbw-chan.nl/bbw/res/39680.html#q66055

tl;dr there's a robot and it loves wetransfer links and can nuke them rapidly.

The robot defeats base64 and regexes for base64 codes that use {)[| style hints.

This link from another thread is three days old

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDdGhyZWVzcXVhcmVkMExXeHpjakZ1WTNVMlZrbz0=

I posted many other links around the same time which got nuked almost immediately.

As far as I can tell you can defeat the robot by using a word search slash word jumble base64 encoding clue/puzzle/test or simply stop using wetransfer in these threads.

This is a rare case where myairbridge links seem to last longer than wetransfer links, but also if you want to defeat both robots and humans you can try a filehoster like zz.ht
zz.ht can be confusing though so you might also try siasky.net although siasky.net is not as resilient as zz.ht

currently the robot seems to be nuking almost instantly wetransfer links in this thread as well as the kittypiggy goddess shar and lauren lush threads.
>>66067

it's literally not my website... I used three different filehosts to post those links because wetransfer links in this thread are being nuked instantly. I have been trying to get people to use siasky because the links last longer, but everyone seems to insult and hate siasky which is why I'm starting to test out how people feel about zz.ht instead/aswell.

must've been a copy paste error? I should be more careful for that in the future.
Her onlyfans is worth?
>>67277
Only if you want to see her post more explicit stuff she can't post on Curvage.
>>67282
yeah but content wise is it good or is she just naked doing nothing
>>67289
A lot of it is pictures of her naked but she does post short clips of her generally playing with her belly. It's mainly there for her to live stream and on those, she normally eats. It might be worth going in for the $5 for a month to see if you like it.
Anyone have the video of her and alissbonyt, plz? thank you
re ups?
Casey and Aliss donut stuffing please
>>73359
lol fuck off this isnt a drive through
Welp, think shes pregnant lol
welp, think shes pregnant
she was teasing it in a video and taking a test on her snapchat.. but confirmed this morning on her snapchat that she is not. sucks. would've loved to see it
Think she may be pregnant, buckle up boys
>>75224
What makes you think that?
SHE’S LOOKED THE EXACT SAME FOR YEARS! Not to mention, her pics/vids look exciting as a disinterested handjob 🤷‍♂️
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWntyZW19X1ttb3ZlXSlTNTBiQzkwTFdaSFluSk1UREYwY1RjPQ==
>>75818
Link's already dead. Dang...
>>75924
She either sits on here all day or has a legion of simps that report her stuff as soon as its posted. Pretty pathetic either way
>>75925
The latter seems more likely given the people in her Curvage thread.
damn! ok lets try this:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdS0tci0jZV9tbyZ2ZSExLS1kRzh2TkU1S1ZXOUVaVkI1

or this (use adblock!):
aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tLzE3ejROM0dmeDYvNzIwUF8xNTAwS18yMTE4MjQyNjJfbXA0
aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL1AyMDBOOUc4eGMvNzIwUF8xNTAwS18yMTM4NjQ5MTJfbXA0
aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL0JjNjBONUc5eGEvZmF0dGVydGhhbmV2ZXIyX21wNA==
aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tLzk1ajJPMUczeDEvQkJXX0NBU1lfbXA0
how do you use these links like this?
aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tLzE3ejROM0dmeDYvNzIwUF8xNTAwS18yMTE4MjQyNjJfbXA0
Anyone know about her latest weight? Is she over 300 lbs yet?
>>75925
I think her curvage blog says she works as a tard wrangler for disabled people. But she sits on her ass inside her office and makes her interns do all of her work for her while she chows down at work. Maybe it’s a larp post to get her fans hard, but she won’t waste time on here unless she somehow can get paid for it imo.
>>76313
I hate to tell you this, but unless she’s six feet tall, she’s not actually close to 300lbs.
how do you use links like these?
aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzV5bGsyL3ZpZGVvL2JidyttYWlkcw==
>>76416
its base64 go decode it
>>76416
fucking retard figure it out
>>76431
"Just figure it out" way to be helpful, dumbass.

takes zero effort to actually tell them what it is. i understand it's hard to comprehend, but new people exist
>>76529
Yo mouth breather, its literally in the stickied rules. Just because your illiterate ass had the same problem when you got here doesn't mean we all did.
Why are y'all so fucking Hostile holy shit
how do use these links? YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdS0tci0jZV9tbyZ2ZSExLS1kRzh2TkU1S1ZXOUVaVkI1
>>77290

bella is so fuckin hot
>>77316
link already down any chance of a reup
you arent missing much, it wasnt the one from the picture. That said, Casey stans need to get a life other than wait on here to snipe posts.
Why do the links die so fast?
>>77403
Casey monitors the thread herself. I think it was the thread before this or maybe it was Lauren Lush's last thread but a mod came in to say that she spams him with reports or every single post in her and Lauren's threads everyday and told her to stop because he wasn't going to do anything about it.
>>77409 wow, one might think she would be too busy doing hospital stuff, this girl needs a life
I estimate she works one day a week 3 weeks out of the month. I would assume she's been at it longer than say 5 odd years
>>77415

Considering this fetish helps pay her bills, do you blame her for trying to stop piracy by spamming takedowns?
She’s easily the most boring & vanilla “model” out there. Despite allegedly gaining a buncha weight, she still somehow looks the same? I don’t mean any disrespect, I just don’t get the hype 🤷‍♂️
>>77432
nobody cares. post content or stfu
>>77422
She’s said multiples times that all money from modeling goes towards other things, that her full time healthcare gig is what pays her bills
>>77415

It's 90 percent texting and talking to co-workers and 10 percent changing iv bags and giving shots.
Any new vids?
>>77457
>believing someone who sells fetish content on how they spend their money
lol
any content?
is there any chance someone uploads her stuffs in co_mers
is there any way we could get her stuffs on coomers?