/bbw/

(315 KB, 2048x1536, E75FH9DWQAgxRG9.jfif) (41 KB, 720x405, previewlg_25304055.jpg)
Hey guys, I recently found this new beautiful model named PeachyPop on Clips4sale. I decided to buy her 2 most recent videos which I will drop the wetransfer link to. If you guys like her and decide to buy one of her vids, make sure to upload it on here!

Here's the WeTransfer link: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXRueUxpQzMyYkc=

Here's the link to her Clips4sale page: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/185383/peachypop/
She is so pretty
feeding her and making out with her was the most wonderful experience
she's actually quite thin here compared to a few years ago
>>60301
I’ve spoken to her before and she said she will never get that big again
How much does she currently weigh
>>60307

While I can't speak for anyone, because I don't know her personally, if the cash really starts rolling in and she gains any weight, it's a slippery slope. Especially having been that big before.

She's sexy as hell, glad she came back around.
So hot.Did she lose weight with diet and exercise, or did she have liposuction?
Please post more her vids 🙏
OnlyFans.com/bbwpeachypop
Ok but what an ugly screenshot of me in the workout one though 😂 I’m much cuter and fun to talk to on OF, just saying!
>>60375
Thanks, but I'll wait until someone shares it for free. This kink doesn't involve talking :)
>>60376
Wow what an asshole lol
>>60375
some people are socially anxious!
but don't worry, you still look cute in the still frame
>>60376
I couldnt possibly disagree more. The hottest content out there involves girls talking about weight gain and how much it turns them on.
(863 KB, 1200x901, logan-paul.png)
>>60376
I'd like to apologize for this statement. This was mean. I have zero respect for anyone on OF but normally I'm not mean to people right in their face. Sorry mate
>>60375
Ok but we're going to need to see you return to the kind of weight you were in the after photo here >>60301
>>60438
based anon. it's gotten to the point that no model can satisfy the craving you described, I have down-graded to random stories on deviant art and omegle roleplays
If someone could upload the workout one or a weigh in it'd be much appreciated. WVVoU01HTklUVFlvVUdWaFkyaChQT1ApNUtVeDVPVE5hVXpVd1lrTTVNRXhYWkd4VU1GcEZZVmRLUTFKdVJUMD0=

-Treat Yo Self
>>64205
here you go my guy
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVNsSzVLb0djVWI=
>>64280
>>64205
Thanks so much! If anyone has her cheerleader video that would be greatly appreciated also.
>>64323
oh, ok. Now I'm interested
Thank you for the workout vid. Here's something to "cheer" you all up on this rainy Friday!WVVoU01HTklUVFlvY0dWaFkyaDVLVXg1T1ROYVV6VXdZa001TUV4VyhQT1ApV25WWFNGSjFXVEpPY2xwck9EMD0=

If anyone has the beach house reunion one or the 2nd cheer one it'd be much appreciated. I have more of her vids just like the bikini one that I'll be slow rolling. I just like a little give and take.
does she do customs? id love to see her do a burping video.
Damn thanks for all the vids!
if anyone horny donut stuffing I will be forever grateful 🙏
It looks so fucking hot
>>64205
>>64280
>>64340
I see these videos and raise you two more:

How I Got Fat
Tight Skirt and Belly Jiggle
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIoUE9QKUM5MExYSmlXbUYzVGxoNFVFcz0=
this girl has more loose skin than fat tbh
Her fat cells are begging to be refilled
More please
Are there videos from her at her heaviest weight?
there are but you have to message her on OF and buy them for what I can only imagine is an unreasonable price
>>60376
Kek look at this guy spitting truth, it made my day thank you anon
>>64501

She's posted them very recently on Reddit. Not had to find and she didn't charge.
link to these free old pre-weight loss vids on reddit then
>>64693
And that’s amazing in repeat

You guys bitch too much. She’s fucking gorgeous and embarking on a massive regain. This hot chick with the kink might be letting us in on one the fastest 100lb gains of all time.
>>64769
She’s literally said she’s not intentionally gaining and has no intention of getting moving back to her highest weight.
>>64782
You must not have joined her OF or looked at her C4S
This is for you detective Magoo! She made a comment early on that she was content at her current weight and wasn't actively "TRYING" to gain but she's gaining never the less.
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVNoVGRIVihTaGUnc2dhaW5pbmcpd2FXUXBPVE5hVXpVd1lrTTVNRXhZU1RCbFJWWlJaVzVvVjFGcmN6MD0=
Your welcome fellas
>>64783
>>64785
Obviously she says it in clips since it’s part of the fantasy and what people want to hear. I.e GGG. Plus past eating disorder makes her easily gain accidentally/unintentionally. She’s no doubt bigger, but I’d curb your hopes of getting enormous 100+. Hope I’m wrong but hey, enjoy it and thanks for the vid
I hope your wrong to sir but until they've gained consistently like chloe or skylar they could be gone tomorrow so we'll see and enjoy the content in the meantime
If anyone can share beach house reunion one or make me fatter, I'll upload 2 more tonight
>>64794
here is the make me fatter video
>aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXoxbWRuMTlJaUU=
not that one, the one that just came out. I originally uploaded that one. Thanks tho
anyone know how old she is?
Could se hace a reup please?
>>66511
We have*
sorry for the auto-corrector
Anyone got to fat for hooters?
>>68123
Looks so much better...she even looks healthier lol
(526 KB, 1080x1794, Screenshot_20211205-201237_Chrome.jpg)
She just posted an update on her OF that she is pregnant, either means her gaining will go into overdrive and her belly and tits are gonna get massive or she's gonna drop off the face of the earth after or even before having the kid.
>>69371
Which one of you is the father, dammit??
>>69371
I say she's done man, pure cash grab from the beginning of her comeback
>>69432
Yeah it's a definite possibility but I'm hoping for a miracle and we get to see her actually return to her maximum size
>>69432
Definitely not a cash grab. She was him-hawing on doing actual content for years prior. I think it’s odd to be doing it while pregnant and such but to each their own. Who’s to even say if she’ll stick around during or after the pregnancy but I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t at any point during it.
Whats the difference between her clips4sale and onlyfans?
>>69449
One site has her clips for sale. The other is just for her fans.
>>69469
Wonderful number to have for your high quality shit post. Well deserved.
anyone have Horny Doughnut Stuffing that can attest to its quality?