/bbw/

I just can’t stop thinking this is Zooey Deschanel when I see the thumbnail.
>>59733
Damn I wish I payed more attention to her when she was active that video was fucking hot
holy moly she does look exactly like zooooey.

are all her sites deleted? shame I never heard of her before she's apparently gone from the internet, what was her username on onlyfans anyways? In case I ever come across the content on a piracy site (so we all know what to look for?)?
>>59863
Her OF name was Ofbellab
>>59863
Bella BBW on curvage. In fact, you can still find her videos on there but he account is deleted.
Does she have a stuffing Video? Or a burping video??
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWswSUFUQnpPR1E=
aHR0cHM6Ly9tb3RoZXJsZXNzLmNvbS9GMTFBNUZG
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTAoQmVsbGFCQlcpTFV4TVRubzRTR0ZtY0RJPQ==
does anyone have a megafile to her OF content? Goldmine stuff, especially the solo/hardcore
This is fucking great news, she's one of the hottest ever IMO. Hopefully she sticks around and makes more than a few videos this time.
Hey what Kind of content is on her onlyfans?
>>71711
Mostly masturbation and dick sucking, no feedism or weight gain content yet, but she did say she was planning some when I asked her.
>>71718
If you see the breadth of fetishes she spams her content on Reddit, I think she's just full of crap.
>>71721
is it not obvious that she's simply trying to promote so she can build up OF subs? Besides, she's done feederism content before.
Holy shit she's a thick Zooey Deschanel
Anyone got her latest curvage vid??
>>75086
She's on Curvage now? Under the same username or something else?
>>75290
Whoah, she looks a lot bigger than in the other photos - maybe just because it's not posed? But
I remember her from years and years ago on FF, "littlepiggy" or something to that effect, she always seemed shy about gaining weight back then, looks like she's gotten more comfortable with herself. Good for her, she's super pretty, those blue eyes are stunning.
>>77396
You mean ThisLittlePiglet? Not the same girl if so.
>>77451
Yeah, I think so? She was British, and I just remember her being really reticent about gaining weight, like she didn't fully want to open that door. This is another Zooey feedee clone? That's insane.
its hilarious how women lose their identity to their rich look-a-likes
Her new reddit is OfBillie, btw
Honestly this girl could be the next kittypiggy looking at her body shape
Bump