/bbw/

(658 KB, 2048x2048, tumblr_5ced059e4c854d85a5439813a807b860_5f88e9ae_999999999.jpg)
Hopefully this thread doesn't devolve into another no content-sharing bitchfit

U29tZSBOZXcgJiBTb21lIE9sZAoKYUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlhSeVlXNXpabVZ5TG1OdmJTOWtiM2R1Ykc5aFpITXZNbUZqWkRReVlXUTBPV1ZtT1dJMU4yUXpNVGN3WTJKbE56QTFObVl6TTJFeU1ESXhNRGd3TmpBM01Ua3dNaTlqTVRSa1pXTQ==
I’ll save everyone some time, nothing new
She might be pretty, and had a weight gain from way back in the day, but as a model she totally sucks
this the 3rd attempt at a thread for her this summer. Give it up, too many people get triggered at the site of her for this to work
>>58824 exhibit A
Would anyone be willing to share old content of her when she was first gaining it’s almost impossible to come by now
Searching up her old tumblr names bring up her old stuff, plumphydrangea, littleyellowspider, plumpscarlett
She loves to complain on tumblr and make other models posts about her
>>58962
who cares? share content or shutup
nothing new, but semi-permanent links so no one needs to ask for reups

aHR0cHM6Ly9zaWFza3kubmV0L0FBRHlrQzc1TkFWOF9JRzk2QkY2MFgxYlJlQjY1ODJCbmdvWU1aQlM3U2dsN3c=
aHR0cHM6Ly9zaWFza3kubmV0L0NBQ0pNY05BR0NGZ1Vra1FUZ2J1MVZRZEVUbUZGcjNQNzVFTm5UODRYVlBxT3c=
Looks like pretty good value for a onlyfans
Wow shes really porking up
She's blown up god damn.
>>60557
Someone have it?
She’s blown up
>>60557 anyone got it? She looks like she about to explode
How much she weigh now?>>60561

Ah and thank you hero <3
has anyone got a fatchat from her onlyfans or a weigh in
Does anyone have videos when she was smaller? Like on the left side from the main photo
>>60557
Someone have it?
damn she’s ballooned, thanks for all the uploads, y’all are legends
Any news on the latest video?
holy shit
My goodness!!
>>61069
FUCK. She has been EATING
>>62312
can we get a vid tho?
She is taking appetite stimulants right now. She is gonna get huge, boyz.
>>62762

What?!? Never heard of such, what are they?
Can anyone reup some of her recent videos please?
>>62762
holy shit, what? where the hell do you get something like that?
>>62790
I've got my doubts. The only appetite stimulant used in clinical settings - in my experience - is Remeron (Mirtazipine), and that only generally goes to patients with cancer diagnoses or a decline in PO intake threatening enough for dangerous weight loss/sarcopenia.

But hey, maybe she has access to something I'm not aware of.
I love how people are like “she’s huge” “she ballooned” when she doesn’t look much different as opposed to how she used to look in the LittleYellowSpider days😂
>>62822
Sorry for the double post, but what's more likely is that she's on some sort of psych med or, less likely, steroid, that has the side effect of appetite stimulation. To say that she's on an appetite stimulator is probably a bit of a disingenuous thing to say, but she may be referring to something that has the potential for the side effect.

Welp, see ya!
>>62823
Tbf her face does look a lot fatter at least. Neck/double chin
>>62823
She said she is not at her highest weight but she is close.

She lost weight with her sister a few years back for a wedding and this year she gained it all back
>>62829

Ugh. "Losing weight for a wedding."

When it's your wedding, sure, I guess. What I don't understand is losing weight for someone else's wedding. Literally, who cares? Everyone is going to be so concerned with their own shit that they won't remember you, and they won't be looking for you in photos.

Rant over. Living with a partner losing weight for a wedding who's big and we're both into it. Fucking society.
Her ass is so small
>>62836 Her lower half used to be much better
looking years ago before she lost weight. Sadly doesn't look like it's gonna come back, loss of muscle mass with her age? Idk. I'd maybe actually be willing to contribute to her content nowadays if she put the effort into shaping her ass. If she looked how she used to before weight loss again I'd be throwing my credit card at her onlyfans lmao
>>62830
Pretty sure she lost weight as a pact with the sister who was getting married, not that deep
>>62840
>>62840
I mean her ass is pretty fine nowadays, but yeah i agree with you back in the day it was fucking incredible.
Let's hope that it will come back as she gains
>>62824

where does she post stuff like this? that she's on a medication or that she's losing weight for a wedding?
>>62830
I get you. But that’s why you gotta be up front with your partner about that shit early on. „Are you comfortable staying big?“ can be a difficult discussion but you gotta be willing to have it If that’s what you want out of a relationship. At least that’s what I learned in therapy.
>>62881
have you tried searching her name? where she posts is easy to find
>>62823
She's bigger, and says (and appears) to be getting bigger.

As for her OF. You never know beforehand - many just suck and you feel burned, some are just okay and perhaps worth the bucks depending on the price, a few are with good content at a fair price. I'd say hers is in the latter category, imo. Although not the most imaginative, she posts frequently and shows her stuff, and she is not overcharging.
>>63260
Agreed. I think she started her OF in June? and she looks noticeably bigger now.

More important to me at least is how enthusiastic she is about her content, weight and food. Her stuffing videos are great.. she literally inhales whatever is in front of her and looks so excited the entire time
>>63262
Yes, she is into it. Her current enthusiasm reminds me somewhat of Nadya. At her current rate, she may just catch up to Nadya, and that is saying something. However, unlike Nadya who's been going full bore feedee (with results) for over 4 years now, this gal has a somewhat up-and-down past. We'll see if it lasts, but she's got the fetish strong right now.
Anyone able to share a stuffing video?
>>63260
This right here.

Protip: Google their handle before subbing. If all someone has is an OF? I don't sub. You gotta have a reddit, tumblr, insta, SOMETHIN for me to be able to see whether I'm interested in droppin cash.
I think her OF is still on sale... Just sub her content is worth it
>>62795

I would Love to see this one uncensored
Someone have new content of her???
>>66683
Doesn't look like Thick Hungry Honey goes hungry very often these days.
>>66685
Always hungry vs going hungry 🤔
Nobody have her of?
I guess not :(
>>66704
You should! 70% off promotion right now -- $3
>>66704
I had it, was nice. Didn't download much tho
For the Karma Gods
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXU4bWZ0Z1lndEQ=
>>66828
What length clips does she post?
>>67100
She usually posts two vids a week, sometimes three. Normally there is a longer one 10 to 15min and a shorter clip around 5 min.
>>67109 (Dead)
Yes it would be very kind of any of You guys if we can see stuff like that.
(13 KB, 600x545, 9c9.png)
Anyone has anything new?