/bbw/

(121 KB, 800x800, main_0a5b071d-06d3-4504-8ebd-9c1f70c7683a.jpeg) (91 KB, 800x1200, main_b04efe32-1f9e-4db6-8f13-dcbef30f0025.jpeg) (155 KB, 800x800, main_c9bcb360-3fa5-4ea0-85f3-9f7c98880c59.jpeg) (63 KB, 800x370, main_2016a6a9-bfb4-408f-ac64-fa7a6f2739b9.jpg)
Been a long-time supporter of Yuri's fantia but had to stop a few months ago due to a change in financial situation. will post all the stuff i have here, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could post her more recent stuff, but of course it's not necessary.
for those interested, her fantia can be found here: https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/40224

google drive with all the stuff i have is here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NHiNfcnd9hbEFXvxAabzCsOFvW3WxLEl?usp=sharing
Thanks, I absolutely love Japanese BBW.
>>58749 no problem man, there's like $150 of content there
>>58745 (OP)
says the no of allowed playbacks has been exceeded, can someone re up it to mega pls.
>>58745 (OP)
>timeout after downloading 10 photos through jdownloader
>error after using chrome to download zipped drive contents
Fuck GDrive. Google split-up when?
>>58782

worked fine for me, were you logged in? also it's 3.5gb of data and requires being split into two multipart zips by chrome... maybe something in your chrome settings made this impossible?
>>58779
>>58782
had problems too, but I finally snatched everything
Because I'm a super cool guy, here's everything mirrored to MEGA:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpOVNWVGwzZDFsQ1dTTlNlVVpNWlVkYVJqSkJTME56TUROZllqRm9jR1Ju
>>58745 (OP)
Fantastic post, I doff my cap to you.

I've tried to sign up to her Fantia before but I can't make head nor tail of it - seemingly you need the 2,500 yen plan to see most of what is posted but there isn't even a way to register for it.

I even tried to buy her content from Booth but they don't accept non-Japanese cards.

Probably for the best as I'd have spaffed so much money on her otherwise.
>>58794
It's possible to sign up if you're American at least, didn't need to do anything special except make an account first
>>58745 (OP)
why do you have 5 copies of the same file?
>>58807
i downloaded stuff multiple times and i'm not gonna sort through 500 files to find duplicates
>>58794
there's an extension on chrome (mine has it automatically) which translates the page

i have to say it was a little confusing at first -- i only managed it on my second or third look at the site.
>>58794
you're absolutely right about spending too much money though. that's why i was trying to get something of a trade situation going.
>>58812
i'm dying to see some of the ones from the recent months though. apparently there's a bath one and one where she plays with her belly a little more; and also there's an extended eating one (the previous 2 of which were so fucking hot dude -- how she sits is just divine.)
dying to see that new swimsuit too.
>>58813
Does she ever mention why she got so insanely fat?
>>58817
i don't think so.
I'm only like 60% sure though; i'm not fluent in japanese and she's done a ton of livestreams and such too.

if i were to hazard a guess i'd say she just has a slow metabolism and didn't care to keep thin like the rest of japan. maybe she likes it, although she is 'embarrassed' by some of the stuff she's asked to do; idk how much of that is put on.
>>58797
wrong thread buddy, thanks for the drop though
>>58797
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVTloVVZCVmMyZHRPVzg9
>>58745 (OP)
Thanks for the goods! She looks hot and I love Oriental BBW. Its a shame she uses that weird face changing filter so often though cos it just makes her look scary like I'm having a weird dream thats turning into a nightmare :O
Dang you got some vids where she isn't using that horrible filter, nice. Btw there is no point in getting that 15 dollar a month plan by the way so much of the stuff now is locked behind 25 a month which is a crazy price, but if we got a rich guy please share.

Here is everything previously uploaded plus my shit combined (about 100 new pics and one or two vids, and the all those duplicates removed), I'm too lazy to make a mega account: https://mab.to/l63PjKvgp
>>58841

Pay me fifteen dollars
>>58788
You absolute fukkin hero. Thanks so much
>>58841
thanks for the contribution, man
>>58797
She needs her own thread. Shes way fucking hot
Man... scrolling through this chan and stumbling upon this is a huge turn off, any way to hide this thread?
>>59879

yep, if you keep scrolling it goes away. cheers hope this helps
>>58745 (OP)
>SSBBW JPN
I thought that was a gag from the Yakuza games, they're so rare, you'll end up finding an unicorn instead.
>>59879
Drinking a gallon of bleach should clear that right up, you'll never have to see this again
>>59879
I believe you have wrong chan then.
>>63753

Gentle anon above is probably referring to the weird-as-fuck way she seems to be shooping herself to look more "moe". I'll admit that as cute as she is without alteration, I'm not much of a fan of "the downs".
Cute girl, but that filter she uses on her face is absolutely horrible. She's so cute without it so I don't get it.
>>63849
Don't give her any ideas.
Bump
>>63849
shes just asian, shes trying to look More asian. probably to hide double chin for the fans in the east.
>>58841
Sorry for being lazy, I want to open the URL and look inside, what should I do?
does she have topless vids?