/bbw/

>>58565 (OP)
Didn’t she lose a bunch of weight?
>>58578
It doesn't look like it from her twitter
>>58578
>>58609

She did actually lose a fair amount of weight. Roughly 20kg from her heaviest.
>>58664
For now but how long can she fight it?
anything new about her weight?
Goddamn, this woman is a goddess
Here's a vid of her dirty talking to the camera while masturbating/sucking a dildo.
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWQ2Qk84Q2dwYjg=
Will upload more as they come but would be nice for more to share what they've got on the main Asian thread.
She also has a free OnlyFans that's no longer updated but has a few hot videos
>>64759
Thanks alot! This is even a recent vid from her fantia page!
Where did you get it from, if I may ask? Because, I contemplated buying some from there, but I have no idea what I'm doing.
>>64764
Yeah honestly I subbed to her. Don't really regret it, from this vid alone you can tell she's better than half of the boring af english-speaking chicks you see in the community tbh
>>64759
Awesome Thanks! Are the videos for these >>58566 posted there too? I've been kicking myself for like 2 years for losing them. She has suck plump shapely thighs hips & ass.
>>64853
Thanks! Fuck she is so sexy. Alright that settles it. I'm gonna brush up on my Japanese, have her fall in love with me as much as I'm in love with her, then boys, I'm gonna have sex with her.
(3.8 MB, 720x404, 1544252314879.webm)
>>64853
Many thanks! Here's the only vid I have which survived the HDD crash

>>64863
You're wrong. Boys, I'M gonna have sex with her!
>>64863
Good luck. I try to learn Japanese but fail nearly every time.
(1.6 MB, 1333x2000, DSC05997_R.JPG) (1.6 MB, 1333x2000, DSC05975_R.JPG) (389 KB, 1200x800, IMG_2112_R.jpg) (649 KB, 1200x800, IMG_2054_R.jpg)
Two good photosets, 1 from when she first started getting chubby and another older one in a sailor uniform. My god the ass and hanging gut
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWhSbjZDNkV2M0U=
>>65103
Oh wow I didn't know she did larger sets like this. I only ever saw a couple pics in this outfit or that. Awesome! Damn that earlier set is hot. I wish I still had more to give back but I really appreciate it regardless.
>>65106
Yeah she's got a fair few. np man, just here to share the beauty of yamato chub
>>66319
Holy shit that vid from the first pic is something else 🔥 thank you so much
>>66319
Thank you so much! That damned lucky purple balloon! I wish it was me.
>>66319
fuck if only we could convince her to go full feedee. It's a niche which is practically wide open in Japan for her to make a fortune
>>65103
>>64853
>>64759
could i get a reup on these? planning on consolidating them into a mega or something.
>>58664
Anybody have a link to her blog? I remember her talking about trying to lose weight all the back half of 2020 basically. Guess it payed off.
She was what, 110-115 kg at her peak?
>>58689
uh, probably fairly long on a japanese diet lol
>>71252

For real, Japanese girls that blow up to whale size are so impressive because 90% of the food you can find there is healthy (it's still fucking delicious but damn is it healthy).

Like the one fat idol group's leader had a little exposé on her diet and she had 2Ls of coke in her apartment and ordered multiple meals of delivery for one meal and still weighed under 300 pounds. You have to go out of your way to even find 2L bottles of coke in Japan, they don't just stock tons of them at every convenience store.
>>58567
Who's that chick on the right of her?
Any vids from her heaviest? Thanks
>>71269
So how do sumos get their food? Also, Japan does have KFC and McDonalds, and that sure helps Americans get fat.

I have heard that many Japanese people don't get fat because cities are walkable, and trains can take you close to your destination.

Many parts of the USA make basic tasks nearly impossible without a car. It has been said that since NYC is the exception, it is one reason it isn't so fat.
>>71444
Sumo wrestlers aren't just fat guys who eat junk food, they're athletes who eat a specific training diet
Are there any other bbw Asian girls like this? Love seeing the before and after. It feels like the only Asian stuffing videos I can find are the stuffer31 girls
>>71532
None as sexy as Ruka IMO but there's a few. There's Mana Tanaka as previously mentioned and this Japanese idol turned comedienne who's gotten quite fat etc. Dig through here and you'll find more of what you want...
https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianWeightGain/
>>73370
>ywn be squished between two slippery Japanese chubsters
Why even live?
>>71380
I'd also love to have some of Ruka's videos when she was at her heaviest. They're very difficult to find.
(561 KB, 240x320, ruka.webm)
Does anyone please have any of her videos? I just found her, she's absolutely beautiful. I can't find her content anywhere
>>76115
Sorry Man I lost all mine. I asked if anyone could help me get >>58566 again but no one has been able to yet. Fuck I would pay for it and share it here if anyone could even tell me where to buy it.
It's hard to find any videos featuring her? It's not often you find sexy Japanese BBW women like her.
She used to have a blog for weight loss, but I lost the link, does anyone have it?