/bbw/

Or do you have all of the ones in which kimberly farts?
>>57732
Sorry, don't have it.
>>57733
>>57776
I have one dedicated farting video in my possession. In addition, I've included the Sushi Stuffing/Burping video and both Tummy Ache videos, as they have a lot of burping/gas: https://we.tl/t-OrqYL1ilKj
>>57803
Worked for me thanks. Do you have the one where she's tied up being force-fed or her banana and sprite one?
been looking for that video where they’re giantesses.
I know this isn't either of them but from the same site. Does anyone have newer Stacy videos plus some of her rarer stuff?

Years ago I frequented 4Shared and found content of these girls that can be shared.
>>57717 (OP)
Great share, thanks mate. Do you have anymore KM not shared?
any force feeding videos?
weird, I thought Helena was actually fatter; she seem's kinda "just chubby"
>>57861
She was pretty tall so she wouldn't look as big as you would think. Also when she did her last batch of TMC content in 2013 she had lost noticeable weight.
Do you have the one where she takes a physical
>>57862
>>57861

helena is super tall so she is heavier but slimmer
I remember there was a version of the Kimberly donut video that was much longer than 15 minutes. Could someone share if they happen to find it?
Does any one have any helena strong buffer videos pls
do you have the stood up: mexican feast video?
Does anybody here have too small clothing destruction by helena strong?
>>57920
Both great videos but not what I'm looking for but I appreciate the vids.
>>57717 (OP)
Happen to have KM's "Gaining Goddess/Fat Slob"? Been trying to find that forever with no luck.
does anyone have the fat cat video with Kimberly? or the pie feeding video?
theres one were helena loses weight but kimberly gains a significant amount of weight and gets mad. ive never been able to find it.
>>58025
stop fucking begging
>>58014
Don't have it, sorry.
>>58020
I have a video of her eating pie, not sure if that's what you're looking for: https://we.tl/t-umoJbz333E
>>58024
I watched that on a tube site a while back, but it got taken down before I could save it, sorry man.
>>58025
Negatory, sorry dude.
>>58030
I literally said it was okay to request videos in this thread.
(4 KB, 226x202, 1567818498010.jpg)
Got any of her "At home series" Videos?
Wtf ever happened to her, she like vanished after 2012.
>>58102
She came back briefly in 2013, but was noticeably thinner, and then vanished in early 2014. Kimberly vanished around the same time as well, and rumor has it she's some kind of lawyer now.
>>58100
>coom responsibly
No, I don't think I will
>>58104

Iirc, Kimberly used the fetish as a way to pay for her degree. Helena hasn't been heard from since 2014, as she lost weight and went back to being an amazon model.
>>58104
I was bummed when Kimberly Marvel left her 2013/2014 stuff was really good and she got pretty big when seeing how relatively small she was when she started weight gain content.
I've always been intrigued by that last 3-pound bacon video, as she was noticeably bigger than in any of her content, ever, yet I've never seen it pirated. Does anyone have it, please?
>>58172

which video do you even mean? there doesn't appear to be such a video about 3 pounds of bacon..
Does anybody have the video that is the cover image for this thread?
>>58642
Thanks I appreciate the videos.
can you add all of you're helena strong videos?
(161 KB, 300x1122, hi_helenapinkBE.jpg)
So Helena is still sorta active in the fetish industry. Her most recent video is from last year when she did some breast expansion video.
(66 KB, 300x873, kimberly-greensEAT.jpg)
Kimberly's latest video is from 2014, so her story ends there.
>>58668
I think that's just a re-release of an old video
>>57717 (OP)
If possible can you share all you're helena strong vids?
>>58257
Can I get a reupload of the JOI stuff? It's so fucking hard to find that content
Does anyone have the JOI of Helena and Kimberly video? I assume they only did the one together, but I have been trying to find it to no avail
>>59485
I know I'm probably autistic but I can't download shit from here. Keep trying and the site will say its downloading but the actual download itself will stay paused at like 8MB. Am I doing something wrong?
>>59512

use real browser, allow browser to download files.

if it still runs into a problem and you're choosing a zip, you can download the files instead (this would only be needed if the zip file wouldn't fit in your cache size)....
>>59606
Tried and still can't download is there anyway you can post this in wetransfer but mainly the Helena stuff?
any potential re-ups?
One contribution. I'm open for reuploads
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUN0UDBqZlRxMFo=
sorry for bumping with no content but does someone know the title of the video at 1:59 in this video?
https://spankbang.com/64x7q/video/nlkjvhcg
if someone could tell me the title and shoot me a link or something I'll definitely buy it and share here
>>68525
update: I've found it, bought it, will upload later, just gotta uh...check it for quality control first
>>68531
Can you upload it?
If I were to buy and share a K Marvel vid, what is the best people want. Give me a few options?
>>72066
Any taylormadeclips from 2014 (when at her peak) that has never been shared - the "Shrimps Eat" vid looks good.
>>72073

https://mab.to/LyjW5iUh2

no bad idea.
pick suggestions more carefully.

a lot of km stuff has leaked and some tmc stuff from a similar but different model would be my suggestionbut i think people already leeked all the best km clips ever made.

I think example this one never leeked https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2119/10084733/broiled-bbw but i think also that is because it is very weird and no one wanted it?

there are some other models on tmc that have been leeked less but this is probablyt the wrong thread to bring them up in
>>72080
Can you share the rest of your KM collection?
>>72080
I would like the ultimate belly exam from KM, buuuut beggars can't be choosers
>>72080
Re-Up pls, i missed it
>>72080
I missed it too can you please re-up?
OP here, sad to report that my HDD failed, and I've lost a bulk of my collection. Here's a re-up of everything I was able to salvage, sorry if the quality isn't the best: https://we.tl/t-lSuHIFK9UC
Could someone share the Kimberly Doughnut Stuffing video? I can't find it anywhere anymore. Bonus points for the 30 min version
Anyone have the Kimberly Marvel video “mommy’s sexy soft belly worship”? I can’t find it anywhere
Bump for more KM vids
anyone willing to reupload? missed all the goodies
Does anyone have that Kimberly marvel video where she does a physical on a treadmill? Thanks
>>80963
Here you go. Also if you wanted to know one of the timestamp; in that vid where she eats leftovers she farts at around 14:20
https://we.tl/t-xGN8G0CMhh
I understand this is a Kimberly/Helena thread but I think I remember a model under the same page that went by Mika. Could someone share a set of videos from her?
anyone have a re up?
Are there any images of Helena before she gained weight?
this has been inactive for a bit but id really appreciate if someone could reup any helena content that they have