/bbw/

What’s the point of making a new thread if you don’t share. Good way to get banned
cause the old one was getting deleted
anyone got the vid of the last one?
She's been looking the same size for about 8 - 10 months now, anyone else think she's plateued?
>>54854

Have you ever been lucky enough to pillow talk an S.O about weight gain? How they were but soon they'll get looks from others. You tell them how people will start thinking "she's getting fat", and then eventually one day, there's no getting fat, "They'll look at you and think you are a fat girl, and always have been, but we know this was your choice. You did this to yourself." and so on.

She's knocked all of that fantasy out of the park. One video she's checking herself out, everything's jiggling and she proudly goes "skinny girls could never".

If this is it and she's comfy I'm all for it. Can't expect everyone to inflate exponentially.
>>54854
Man you guys aren't satisfied until a girl is gaining 20lbs a week until she’s so massive she has to get her feet amputated from lack of bloodflow
>>54831
did someone save it, its gone already
>>54869
Still appears on spankbang for me
>>54869
We may be freaks, but (to you) we are APPRECIATIVE freaks.
>>54869
freaking epic drop, thanks man
>>54869
Really great drop, if someone could put it all onto MAB I’d really appreciate it
>>54906
second this. GREAT drop tho
>>54856
My dad used to talk about fat people that way when I was a child, and look where I ended up; a weigh gain fetish site. Which is, coincidentally, the same site that you’re on. So stop the fucking moralizing.
>>54906
+1, is it just me or is Vola terribly slow? I seem to get about 100KB/s at best.
>>54945
Has always been slow, you should get around 250KB/s though
I've re-updated the Vola with what I managed to download plus some extra videos I had.
>>55144
Okay, scratch that. Volafile is bugging out on me and it won't let me upload anything :/
She's losing weight now and glorifying weight loss products on her Instagram. We had a good run boys but she's looking to lose everything she's gained.
She'll be back - one day
So pleased I lapsed my onlyfans sub
>>55463
You got any proof of this? Legit just looked at her instagram, and there isn't any mention of losing weight or weight loss stuff?
Look at her Instagram stories. She is posting weight loss shit. She goes for walks with her Fitbit and is promoting weight loss drinks on her vids. There's even a story with her leaving the gym recently. She was never into the fetish. Only got into because she was probably bored during lockdown when she reached her peak. Literally look at her Instagram pics now and compare to her vids that she did last summer when she was pushing 400lbs...

It's a shame really but it's her body her choice
>>55520
So nothing then.
>>55520
I don't know how many times this needs to be repeated, she has deliberately said on curvage that she posts old photos on her instagram because even mainstream 'body positive' communities are judgey of feedees and women who intentionally gain.
>>55520

She was never pushing 400lb. Stop making up fantasy narratives, dipshit.
>>55520
I heard that she privately mocks everyone who supported her via OF because she didn’t try to hide that she wasn’t into the fetish
Look at all these simps defending her. Playing right into her hand like the gullible little shits that you all are. She's playing you. She had recent videos of her on Instagram and you can tell she lost a ton of weight. She's not into the fetish. She isn't using old pics of herself. Show me her most recent pic on Instagram and compare pics of her from last year. Doesn't take a fucking genius to see the difference.
Now, i'd like to remember you all that she was once a feedee, a LONG time ago when she was known as curvygainrer, so i think it's not correct to say that she's not into this, but it's clear that it's not into it ANYMORE, wich is different. She may have lots of reasonable motives for this and i could agree with them all, but she's still scamming our community by making us think she's still gaining weight,.while she clearly isn't. These are the facts, case closed, other hate would be really childish and useless. This said, i hope i won't get shitstormed :)
>>55595
Where did you hear this
>>55520
See that shit‘s why i try to stay off social media. She can be whatever size she wants, but that weight loss lifestyle stuff is such a kick in the teeth for her male and female fans. It’s like „omg you guys I was so unhealthy at that size, you should all be ashamed for promoting obesity!!“.
>>55600
Uh. Are we forgetting that before she was insta-famous, she posted some good vids of herself while gaining weight on YouTube. She deleted all those before she went insta famous.

Seemed to be enjoying it then. You may not enjoy the side effects on your personal life, but if anything she's just a feeder who wishes she wasn't. You don't put on the weight she did. Lose it to go insta-famous and then gain twice as much as you lost back and go back to doing feedism videos.
I don't know what you guys are talking, but I believe that, usually, money is a good motivator to make people do dumb shit and go against their own beliefs.
what in the world is going on in this thread
lol idk
>>55666
Weaponized Autism

Quite scary indeed
>>55600

Lolz. You're the only one getting upset about the fact she may be losing weight, and making up fantasies like her being 400lb to try and justify it. Most people don't give a shit, if she loses weight that's up to her
Has there at least been any updates and if so is anything worth sharing?
Apparently she's lost 30lbs
>>54346 (OP)
>>56443
>Apparently she's lost 30lbs
Peaked at 305 down to 270 pound, still a lot heavier than she used to be.
>>56501
Curvage and they said they saw it on her insta story
>>56540

about 85% of curvage posters lurk until they think someone loses weight (she hasn't, she always posts fitness shit on her public accounts to appear like she hasn't ballooned) and then absolutely whip up a panic over nothing. this is not new
She's so conflicted - she's a full on card carrying feedee turned on by her weight gain. Yet she still wants mainstream acclaim and has a lot of fans who pay for her OF but aren't into feederism

For me she past the point where she could get away with playng to both camps - just be what you know you are Aliss enjoy your food - we will support you
>>56575

More for me, bitch
She's been constantly posting new stuff on OF. Almost daily. If she's losing then she has a huge stash of photos and vids.
>>56501
>>56549
Ahhhhhhhh I love fat Alice aaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Anyone actually buy her paid stuff on OF?
>>56557
Nah she just wants to cash in. She’s not hot enough to be a Instagram model at any size and this was the easiest route as she already struggled with diet/exercise.
>>57228
When was the last time you talked to a woman dude. Seriously, stop jerking off and spend some time in the real world holy shit.
Does she ever post full length videos on her OF?
Anyone daft enough to get that latest 30 buck video?
Does she post any stuffing vids on her OF?
She has in fact lost over 30lbs and is now around 270lbs as someone mentioned earlier. There is a recent (i.e. maybe two weeks old) weigh-in video she sent out privately on OF. In the same video she talks about having a goal of getting to 330lbs and then eventually 500lbs, but I think that's bullshit and she's just trying to please her feederism followers.
>>57615
To 330 and then to 550. Holy fuck to the amount of bullshit she says lmao
Would bet on her gaining back to her previous peak, then dropping weight again so she can keep posting shit loads of weigh ins at a premium for the idiots to buy them
>>57615
The fuck? Why lose weight then?

This kinda stuff makes fans feel like chumps
Guessing no one every buys here paid videos?
>>57683
Stfu dude with this passive aggressive shit. You go buy if you want to see it so bad
Just to clear the air, she is clearly at the largest size she has ever been. And is now actively pursuing gaining (like actually gaining, and it shows).

Carry on chaps, OF is 100% worth it if you buy in on a sale
Does she put sales on often?
Does she ever do stuffing/eating visa or is it all try on swim suit stuff?
>>57768
I've seen her do "stuffings" where she'll eat a few measly doughnuts or something. Never seen her do a legit one
bump
>>57826
The last post was a day ago. Bumping this is even more useless than usual.
>>57778

Her pizza video was outstanding.

Honestly I get the complaints from her early OF days where she was kind of unreliable but now she’s posting content almost daily and she looks fucking phenomenal. I just wish she talked more, she posts too many silent videos.

Come on. She’s legendary. One of the most beautiful gainers of all time. She’s definitely worth the subscribe.
>>57835
pics or didn't happen
Has she ever burped in a vid?
>>57888
In the pasta stuffing with KP?
>>57893
No, she poster one on olnyfans
>>57898
Anyone have this?
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXdKaHQ5Uk5WeDc=

nothing all that new. just trying to jumpstart some content sharing
>>57893
third this
also has she done any button popping?
Anyone know if she's gaining or has she left the community
>>59249
I think only Kitty burps in this, but it's a lovely share so I'm not complaining. Anyone know of any other clips where aliss belches? (or alternatively pops a button?)
>>59272
I’ve got one where she burps a couple times. Anyone know how to rip videos from onlyfans?
>>59274
I use Video DownloadHelper add-on on Firefox browser. Nothing could be easier.
>>59249
god bless you sir
Where do you think she will start posting
>>59971
there's a bit over a month until the restrictions come in, so an entirely new OF clone might constitute itself by then. I'm going to wait until october arrives before I switch subscriptions to any other site.
>>59274
any luck with this?
>>59999
This question has been answered. Look above.
Any burp video ?
anyone got anything?
>>60085
Skinny. Like 30lbs off her peak
I have a question, Aliss posted to someone who was at a gym, is she losing or still gaining weight?
Is there a mega folder somewhere
if someone uploads the one where aliss burps, I'll put some of her clips up.
>>60133

Or, hear me out, you could post what you already have, since this isn't a trading board?

Either post what you have or fuck off.
Here's a two hour+ compilation of lots of her content. Share what you got, tryin' to revive this thread a lil bit with this haha

Enjoy

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkMVJbYWxpc3MhXVdkM1I1VDNaUw==
Don't know if this is new, but I'll share it anyways

aHR0cHM6Ly94aGFtc3Rlci5jb20vdmlkZW9zL2FsaXNzLWJvbnl0aG9uLWJidy1vbmx5ZmFucy14aG1sbDJE
>>60729
I like this OF compilation idea, may or may not do this with my Nadya collection
I want to put some clips up on MAB, but am a noob. Anyone have any tips?
>>60768
Hi noobmaster,
So you want tips? Lol i don't know any tips but i can tell you how to upload files, don't worry it's easy! Follow this link for example,
https://www.myairbridge.com/en/#!/
When you're on the page, you immediatly can see" send files via link".
That what we want, you click on it and choose files you want to upload, then you wait for the countdown(depend on the size and your speed upload) When it's over it's gonna give you a link, take that link and "encode it" in base 64 like this one I use for example
https://www.base64decode.net/
And then you're ready to go!
>>60793
>>60768
also, the link for 'encoding' is a different one, but no worries, this is not necessary anymore.
Thanks for the content. Does anyone have the swimsuit stuffing? Also a new pic of her looking massive is going around. Wondered if this was from a recent video?
Subbed of recommendation here. Nothing changed imo
Insta is gone
Check r/Aliss_Bonyt newest post. Fucking HOT
>>61199
A MASSIVE beauty!
I keep making the mistake of subscribing and it not being worth it. Why doesn’t she post proper videos!
>>61236
You're absolutely right, but when you bring in the dough for little effort, what incentive does she have to produce quality?
Do anyone have any new video? I NEED to watch it hah
>>61252
Yeah it kinda sucks how little effort models put in compared to when they actually tried to be skinny attractive.
>>61287
The pretty ones don't need to put in effort to be successful. The fugly ones put out the best content, but hard to take on the eyes sometimes.

There are a few exceptions, of course, but kind of reminds me of my experiences putting the boots to the gals of my life - the more attractive ones are more apt to be the "dead fuck" experience. Wonder what Aliss is like?
Anyone got the latest pizza stuffing video?
>>61854
she does stuffing videos? :o
>>61856
Someone have it?
I found it on Reddit! But just this picture!
If this is new content from her OF I'm rejoining - hottest thing I've seen in ages

I'd assumed shed stopped gaining so I lost interest
If you want to watch the video it’s $18 extra on the dms lol, though it’s 28 min long so it’s kinda worth it
It’s one of the better videos I’ve seen of her but it is expensive $18 plus you have to subscribe. Careful though because if you subscribe now you might not have it in your inbox.
>>61899
Would you be interested in sharing it with the group? I was thinking in getting one too besides the new one that hasn’t been shared before here though I have to wait until Monday. Either way if you do share it it would be greatly appreciated
(9.4 MB, 432x936, VID_20210910202500_432x936.mp4)
will upload full vid when I've got better internet, for now here's easily the highlight of it.
You're awesome man. I've been jerking to this for hours. It's so fucking hot
Here we are champs

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTdpTjZoNHA5NTI=

Just screen recorded it so apologies for the one point where I paused, very unprofessional
Man, I love you!
How to download aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTdpTjZoNHA5NTI= this video...I dnt know....teach me please
>>61924
Plug this link into https://www.base64decode.org/
Be quick because the link it provides can expire (and most likely will due to AB being quick with DMCA requests).
>>61920
No need to be professional here; All we're here to do is blow our load to some plush ladies.
Any chance of the swim suit stuffing?
>>61920
The hero we need
Does she burp at all in the pizza vid?
>>61943
yes many times 🤩
>>61920
Fuck that's easily the hottest video I've ever seen from her
>>61936
I second this. whatever it is.
>>61920

thankyou kind sir

also i'd smack anyone who would rage on u for that pause. nothing to worry about, easily trimmed out if it bothers anyone
Share some videos please
god Aliss' housemate is stunning. Based off insta they've known each other since at least 2016, so she would've witnessed Aliss' rapid gain from close up. lucky
Also ironic that Aliss says she needs an apron considering her belly essentially doubles as one
>>62038
Thank you for not encoding!
Does anyone have aliss bonython pussy photo or video
Turns out I have too much free time during this pandemic. Here's a burp compilation for you chaps

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTBDbUE5NUo1UE8=
It’s the fact that she stills goes to the gym 😅 She’s actually got the cheek to keep going on about going to the gym, staying fit and trying to be healthy on her IG but then she’s just sent out a eating overload video last week on her OF… AND THEN, even on her OF, she posting pics of her in gym gear 😆 EH?! She confused!!! It’s hilarious!!!
>>62255
>She confused!!! It’s hilarious!!!
Not really, she wants to gain but wants to offset a lot of the health problems associated with being super morbidly obese and is doing that by trying to stay fit (relative to her size) and mobile
>>62252

omg thats fucking amazing. please do more of those or longer ones.
YUhSMGMoZmVlbGluZylITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV1YoaHVnZSl1UVZKbGRUQmtXbXM9
>>62284
How old that video is?
Because holy fucking shit
>>61977
Someone have this video? Or some stuffing content? Plz
>>62942
Hopefully, haven’t seen them together since Aliss has blimped the past while.
>>62944
She hasn't blimped, her belly looks kinda deflated now compared to earlier this year and her last weigh in was like 30 or 40lbs less than her biggest
>>62959
She’s bigger now than she was when she last did stuff with Kitty, stfu nark
Weigh ins don't lie - what was her last weigh in ?
She was 305 when she did last shoot w kitty
She lost weight since then but she is actively gaining again (about 20 pounds in two months I think) slow and steady. Think she's about 290 on an empty stomach atm
She's on holiday with Kitty Piggy at the moment
If she has half the appetite of kittypiggy she'll pile on the lbs
holly shit
She is so beautiful and fat! Need videos please!
>>63526
HOLY FUCK
where did you got those pics (⊙_◎)
I had a dream about Aliss lately it felt so real, too.
She needed me to help measure her belly but I got distracted groping it and feeling its weight. Things escalated pretty quickly, lol.
The first time I've had a dirty dream in my life.
I reeally want her to do a part 2 to that video where kitty piggy is her doctor. i wanted aliss to start making comments about KP back, leading to them both taking their clothes off and comparing stuff lol
I want to see her riding KP again since they've both gained so much
Is her OF PPV?
>>63703
Technically yes, But she only sends like 1-2 PPV clips a month, The rest is posts on the main feed.
>>63704
But are there new longer vids for only the subscription?
Please share videos sir
>>63707
Oh I have no idea, I haven't subbed for months.
Any aliss bonython videos sir...even old video also... please sir
>>63709
Thanks that is very helpful
>>63526
okay now I get why y'all are crazy for her
Anyone having her latest Belly play and body comparison with Kitty Piggy 😈
>>64232
i guess Aliss got this Video on her OF?

If you have a Link for me to a Video source other than OF, i´ll buy it :D
>>64239
yup. ppv on her OF unfdortunately
Can anyone upload her pizza stuffing video she did last month?
>>64232
This may be the new one just up on curvage for kp - filmed on their vaca together in Greece. However,at $19, too steep for me, but from the preview snippets, kp looks just massive, and Aliss appears to be still at, or near, her peak. Rumors of a shrinking aliss may be pre-mature.
Where the updates with KP?
>>64949 where did you get that photo
(85 KB, 1080x489, IMG_20211017_091349.jpg)
Considering how hard she tries to make her insta a body positivity page, I'm surprised she replied to Roxxie. Also has replied to goodgirlgrow recently
What's not positive about replying to other fat girls
I've never seen her publicly associate with people who are much more obviously into the feedee/gaining scene, which is very different to body positivity
don't know if these have been uploaded before. one is fairly recent.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVVpzVm01RFdHeHNZakU9
It's from the other day
>>65506
Holy shit, poor girl can't control herself. I love it
>>65505
Thanks for the vids, king
>>65617
She may as well go full hog now, push out the front like Sabrina.
“Very close to 300” was mentioned in her latest vid from 2 days ago.
>>66732
50% off her OF right now. Is it going to worth it with some decent vids, or am I likely to get hit with paywalls for individual content?
>>67260

She posts pictures and short videos (usually like a minute of her standing around/jiggling her belly) almost every day, but for the good content (longer videos, stuffing etc) she charges extra via DM.

That being said there is a lot of free content on there already so I'd say it's worth subscribing for a month at that price.>>67260
I just subbed but the content isn’t very good. Any good PPV videos recently that I’ve missed?
just bought the $8 video, I feel like sharing it out of spite and how much I did not enjoy the video. How can I download it off OF
>>67552
VideoDownloadHelper in extension Firefox is simple to use.
Do “ctrl shift i” in chrome then go to network tab, refresh page and play the video, make sure quality is set to highest and you will find the mp4 if you just search mp4 . You do something pretty much the same in Firefox too
>>67552
That's the attitude!

Maybe these content producers will begin to think twice before ripping off those that feed them with sub-par, overpriced content.
>>67565
$8 by the way lol your right for $8 dollars that was shit.
Thanks for the content anyway! Is there any other new(ish) videos that you would like to share as a revenge for wasting 8 bucks? 😉
Why is MAB so shit
Can someone reupload
Thanks for the vid. It's still up as I write this.

I say that if Aliss wants to charge the mount she does for her content, then she should put more effort in. Do a strip tease or naked jumping jacks or something, etc. Or she should lower her prices.

Christ, Mochii Babii's OF is around $10 and you get all her vids plus pics. None of that PPV shit. It's a joke when you've already paid $15 for the OF sub in the first place.
>>67601 yeah but aliss is hot
>>67602
Don't get me wrong, I think she's absolutely one of the hottest girls out there in the scene. I just don't like her prices for the quality of content she makes. I feel it's a bit bland.
>>67565
Did I imagine it or hasn't she hit 300 before?
>>67604
Yes she has, which makes her intent all the more suspicious.

Allegedly, her short-range goal is 325, longer range 350. We'll see. I can forgive this cycle one-time as unintentional, but if she repeats it again, I'll label her a money-hungry fraud.
Can someone upload to WeTransfer
>>67565
Hey! I could have spent this $8 on a 15 pack of Milwaukee's Best Light beer. I would have enjoyed that rot-gut brew more.
>>67632

over a day later and i still have remorse for my 8 dollar purchase. drink one for me will ya. I pm'd her letting her now this video was rubbish but I don't expect anything
299.6 is pathetic. She’s been over 300 way before now, she obviously lost some weight. But she’s still pulling the “my goal is 350” bullshit.
>>67654
How dare she not be able to maintain an unhealthy lifestyle!
Lmao she has made no pretences that she lost weight. She has been consistently gaining again for the last few months. Shockingly, gaining literally 100 pounds in a short time can have consequences on your health
>>67658
Where have you seen her discuss recent weight loss? In this new video she completely acts and talks like this has all been steady progress. Like "All my clothes no longer fit." What happened to all those plus 300 lbs clothes she was just wearing a couple months ago? This is deception in my book.
>>67670
Are you the curvage fag? Lol if so
>>67674
Ha, probably not, but like you, he probably reads it. Are you the simp?
(64 KB, 600x708, CcPIrOMUsAAseyq.jpg)
>>67670
genuinely the most infuriating thing about this website is how you retards ogle fat girls 10 hours of the day and you cannot get it through your stupid fucking head that weight fluctuates and weight =/= a person's size.
guess what stupid, you cant just gain weight indefinitely. people's weight goes up and down. just because they don't gain in 3 months doesn't mean they don't have the fetish, it doesn't mean they're deceiving you. we don't live in a fucking deviantart story. weight doesn't just go straight up like that unless you're mochi and spending thousands of dollars on food a month and being practically immobile for months on end.
>talks like this has all been steady progress
your fault for analyzing her words like it's fucking english class.

>>67606
>>67654
she gained 100 pounds and she's a FRAUD???? it really boggles the mind how fucking dumb you people can be

>you're a simp!!!!!!!!!
no i just have a functioning brain and view women as human beings
>>67677
why are you acting smug when you obviously read it as well? lol

yes simping is when you don't take some schizo's delusions at face value
(221 KB, 450x198, Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 12.47.54 PM.png)
say what you want about her pricing model but the retards that keep harping on this are fucking hilarious

the reason basically everyone here knows that she lost thirty pounds is because she fucking SAID SO HERSELF and was clear about it from the start

that's it. if you want to keep believing some other insane shit go ahead but it's goddamn pathetic at this point.
>>67695
I think that it is your analogy that is overblown.

The SIMPLE point that is now being made, is that she NOW acts as it she never lost those 30 pounds. Watch her latest vids. How can you not say that is the case?
>>67699
because she's speaking to the people that can actually afford her onlyfans and upload it for your stupid ass who just cries about free shit

again, her weight is all accounted for on her OF. that's how ALL of us know that she lost weight recently! she doesn't need to do a full rundown of her entire weight history in every video just because are so helpless that you have to be literally spoon-fed everything

just because you made a retarded post initially about her using "camera angles" or some shit it doesn't mean you should triple down on your stupidity. take the L and delete your curvage account faggot
>>67717
What a hothead. Cool down already. Aliss, or any other model, is not worth a coronary for you. btw, I've seen may comments about her "camera angles" being used to her advantage.
>>67723
to look skinnier on instagram? lol and?

what's that have to do with actual weight?
>>67729
Give it a break. You're now coming across as an obsessed maniac with all things the rest of us care little about. Move on. Give us some shares!
>>67733
no one's stopping you
>>67740
Huh? I step in to attempt to get this moving, and now I'm doing something to offend you too? You do seem to be an expect on all things Aliss, so you must have plenty of content to share. How about it?
>>67723
>I've seen may comments about her "camera angles" being used to her advantage
Is the point not to make the hottest porn possible? What kind of stupid fucking complaint is this? News flash moron, 99% of photos of girls posted to the Internet are going to be of the most appealing photos that they take.
>>67742
>beg for vids
>someone tells you to do it yourself
>act defensive and get upset
lmao
>>67745
I'm impressed. Many folks know how to use VPN's here (everyone should). But trading insults back and forth without knowing who's who is not getting anywhere. Here's some early vids that many have seen, but perhaps not all,

https://we.tl/t-N3lRA05pi9
She seems to attract the most number of crazies as evidenced above
Jesus christ!, has anyone got the video that pic is from?
How is she doing?
She's engaged now so it will be more fun
Anyone got anything new
(478 KB, 719x1254, Screenshot_20211204-182511_Instagram.jpg)
Hopefully she packs on some serious vacation pounds on ger trip to the south with her BF, seems like she is already indulging in the local fried treats
>>69916
Is that recent? She looks thinner, or maybe it's just the angle
>>69932
Kind of, Those look like they are from when she was in Greece with KittyPiggy back in October
Any bitch who starts losing weight is automatically OUT in my book.
Can we have sone vids plz
>>70001
Settle down champ
>>70075
thats actually based
>>70174
Casey blew up wtfff when did that happen. Where can i find this video?
We need that video
Does she have any videos with her skinny roommate in them other than the baking one?
>>70259
Do you have that baking one by any chance?
>>70317
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUJ0MWFHQzZzaHk=
Not actually that good, but something about this hippo living with a skinny chick and walking around in her underwear gets my dick like nothing else
Anyone got her casey vid
Does anyone have any of her videos from the past year? I'm new to discovering her
>>71345 got anymore pics
Why tf are people so stingey with aliss contenet lately ded
>>71705

What content? lol
>>71705 Maybe just buy it yourself then
>>71723
Dont act like you dint leech
We need a vid drop
She's a goddess. Best belly of all. We need some video leaks
>>72221
Agree. That double belly is bliss
We need a saviour to bless us with content
Looking big! Is her OF worth it or is she still only uploading 5 sec videos? Had she released any more lengthy videos lately?
>>72351
In america with her bf and has uploaded like twice all month. Don't bother
>>72372 Thanks for the heads up! I’ll wait a couple months then until she start uploading more full length videos!
>>72372
My biggest gripe with onlyfans is the pay before you know what you get part
>>72387 Well if the short video above is the best she’s posted in months then definitely not worth it
>>72387
Yeah, I wish I could watch all the videos on someones Onlyfans before I pay
Fucking moron
>>72400
No, you're the fucking clueless moron for not realizing he means that OF doesn't have preview clips or screen shots of the ppv like curvage, mv, clips4sale, and just about all other ppv sites.
>>72408

The "free" onlyfans usually are set up like a c4s, where they post preview pics and clips and the only catch is that you still have to have your credit card attached to OF once before even signing up

But yeah I agree, most subscription OFs are dogshit like that. A couple bbws do post their previews on shit like reddit and the like though
>>72408
>>72415
Yeah, I've been burned a couple times, like recently I paid good money for two promised videos. They turned out to be two videos all right, but each 4 seconds long.

Do these models really expect that we will eagerly pay again for their next shit video?
>>72400

they don't even need previews to be better than OF even just a list of the lengths of the videos would be an upgrade over the 0 info you get before paying atm, OF is the WORST site yet somehow the most popular? oh well
>>72457
Agree, the worst. Perhaps the fact that there is no censorship AND there is less chance for exposure to those you do not want to find your naughty content (because of no preview) makes it more popular. I also believe their fee structure is more favorable to the models that other platforms. In any case, it's all slanted to the benefit of the models at the expense of the consumer. Caveat Emptor (let the buyer beware) always applies here as everywhere else.
Is it worth subscribing to her onlyfans? Or does anyone have her new videos?
>>73112
no, 2updated in a month, better u wait a few weeks
uploading paid November OF video: Aliss Bonython 'muscle memory gut' nov 2021

https://mab.to/K5chbmW6n

requesting: literally anything new
>>73181
Could someone please upload this on anything other than MAB?
It never makes it past 30% for me.
(1.5 MB, 972x964, aliss.png)
before and after
>>73190
Appreciate the drop if course but same problem here, mab won't even go past 0%for me without the page crashing. Shame as a new Aliss video is very much looked forward to!
(603 KB, 792x418, Ab3264.png)
Is there a video to this pic, (found the pic on StufferDB).
>>73201
it's from one of her kittypiggy collabs
Download it over a VPN and it should work, doesn't work for me unless I do that.>>73190
>>73208
Already tried that, doesn't work for me at least.

I've seen many people having issues with MAB on here for awhile.
>>73208
>>73211
Well, I disconnected VPN to access MAB, started download, then reconnected VPN. Worked for me.
Any new?
>>73181
Damn I thought on one of these threads ppl said she was losing weight. And I was fine with that since she’s also hot smaller, hoped she’d do contrast with KittyPiggy who has continually gotten bigger.

But this shows she’s also growing. Nice to see. Thanks for the vid.
still requesting anything new
If it’s a new photo shoot - it’s photoshopped.

If it’s an old shoot, she shouldn’t be posting that when she’s clearly nothing like that now.
>>73863
So who know the real story of Aliss currently?

She's just back from an extended stay in the States with her fiance. Did she gain, maintain, or lose. I've heard that she's still looking massive on OF (but are they current clips?) and other pics indicating that she's lost (assuming current or not photo shopped).
Worth subbing to her OF yet?
>>73862
Photoshopped? Well maybe, but it is curious that the location is titled Nashville, TN where she has been spending several weeks with her boyfriend. She may have lost some significant weight during this time.

She's just back in the UK now. She's done little content since away in the US, so it is difficult to determine just what is going on. I guess we'll have to wait until we're sure she's posting new content on her OF.
Y'all, it's the same old same old. She's fat as fuck on Onlyfans, and tries to photoshop it away on Instagram so she doesn't scare off all the normies/body positive types. Eventually she'll either drop the weight or reach a point at which Photoshop can't "save" her and she'll disappear, either to OF only or just bail like so many other models have.
>>73862
It dont look natural im betting on photoshop
Anyhow, do we have any new clips.
>>73893

it's definitely been touched up - look at the belly crease. weirdly smooth/blurred
Dam she's huge, is her OF's worth it?
>>74090
I would say it is, besides of the already big backlog of content she usually posts pretty often, some long videos every few weeks, constant weight gain (for now, hopefully she continues) and an exclusive video on the dms a month (usually stuffing content)
Now that's what you call a belly
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVVYbFRRSzlqdW8=
anybody have her onlyfans and wanna upload something?
OMG! We need this video!! Your belly is so huge and sexy!!
(33 KB, 680x589, url(2).jpg)
I'm going insane, someone please post something
>>54869
Any chance of a re-up?
Plox
>>74286
>https://vm.tiktok.com/ZML8aEVE1/

Could be overreacting, but this tiktok link really has my curiosity up. Aliss looks significantly smaller than from the last OF vids I've seen from Nov '21 where she is massive.

She intentionally avoids revealing angles on IG, imo, but from what I can gather, the same can be said from recent IG posts. I have not seen a recent OF post. Not sure if she has even posted a legit recent OF post (not a prior unreleased vid from tlast year).
>>74387
She spent most of the past couple months in US visiting bf (now fiance) for first time in like 2 years. My suspicion is that he was not a fan of the 100 lbs or so she had gained. He likes big girls, but not that big. She's lost weight.
Here we go with the same old tired argument
>>74397
>>74398
Yup, and when there is evidence, it is a valid topic for discussion.

And how do you know that the picture in the just released post wasn't taken several months ago? I can pull up and post a picture of myself when I had a full head of hair.
>>74402
That’s not a picture, it’s a screenshot from a new video and she’s been actually releasing a lot of videos this month were she is also at that size (probably her biggest). Also the theory that her fiancé isn’t into her weight gain isn’t true either, she posted an exclusive stuffing vid with him filming it and feeding her so…

And last thing, at this point anyone that thinks that Aliss is losing weight because she isn’t posting herself looking at her fattest on her Instagram or Tiktok is just dumb, though it’s kinda hot that she acts like she is pretty healthy on her socials when people that are subscribed to her OF know what’s up.
>>74407
Blah, blah, blah.

Put some evidence where your words are and share a couple OF vids from this month and let us skeptics judge for ourselves what reality is.
On it ;)
And so the man's plan for free content comes to fruition
Idk lads but i think that from this point (may 2021 to now) it's almost fucking impossible to Loose almost a hundred pounds or more in less than what 3 months?
That's kinda dumb, tbh i don't think she will lose it, since she nows if she loses weight she will also lose money
>>74459
Looking at her IG story she just posted (cooking) not anywhere near 100 lbs, but I'd say a good 30 to 40 lost.

One thing I've learned from Dr. Now of My 600lb Life is that when you are morbidly obese a change of diet can have you easily lose 50 lbs in a couple months.
>>74409
>>74414
And btw, I've shared dozens & dozens of vids on this site. Give me the tiitle of ANY Nadya, CandiiK, or lmbb vid and I'll post it. Hundreds more in my library, but I cannot guarantee others.

To save you the time in not finding my ID number in other threads, and challenging me, I use a VPN so my ID changes constantly.

You dudes still not using a VPN hopefully do realize your internet traffic is exposed to hackers AND your ISP can observe every web site you visit (and may have a log), and could provide that info (or log) to an authority who has a valid legal reason. A few bucks a month sub is more than worth it. My fatherly lecture the day.
>>74466
Nordman, is that you?
>>74494
Nah, an expressvpn bloke, but nord ain't bad either.
>>74466
I typed out a schizo rant but it wasn't even worth it. All I should say is that you might be retarded if you think VPNs work lol (in general, for porn fine you're playing into the powers that be anyway they don't care)
>>74537
That's cracked. Evidence supporting your "theory"?
>>74537
I know someone who was delving in cp. He sure wishes had had been using a vpn now (don't do it regardless!)
>>74549
Glad the sicko got caught
>>74549

actually it’s good that guy got caught, hope this helps
Until now, I'm waiting for new videos, maybe someone wants to share with poor people)
>>74514
Hey, retard - either of those (and especially ANY VPN that has a massive YouTube advertising budget) WILL hand your shit over to the Feds if push comes to a shove
>>74893
Okay then what do you recommend then mate
>>74898
I’d recommend to stop being stupid faggot on the internet
>>74893
A good VPN does not keep logs (for obvious reasons). What do you expect that they are going to hand over, genius?
>>74878
Considering how much of her weight goes to her belly. That morph is way off on how she would look with another 100lbs.
Her OF is 50% off
And she's at 320lb as of her new weigh in so good time to pull the trigger.
>>75243
Care to share? It would really be appreciated by most of us :)
>>75243
>>75205
Yeah, but is the vid then behind a ppv paywall after you sub? She's notorious for this BS.
The discount isn't even up rn lol
>>75248
Pretty sure the video won’t be accessible to new subs anyway as she sends them via timed DM (behind paywall)
>>75277
maybe someone upload this and share with us
>>75243
Do you have this vid?
If she'd just post a monthly weigh in - regardless of gain loss or staying the same in her public OF I'd subscribe every month
>>75376
Yeah, cute girl with an enormous belly, but also a self-promoting, marketing genius and tease to get you to bite on that subscription to then get hit with the individual paywalls for any video that appears decent.

All while she gets to tour the UK countryside in her new Mercedes Benz SUV in search of her next meal paid for from your craving for any bit of content. No real job needed. Ah, the life. Just jealous, I guess.
Could someone upload the videos from keep2share to WeTransfer please
>>75388
If anyone is able to, videos 122, 145, and 247 look hot af!
Anyone has 0263? Willing to trade?
Anyone know her weight in the new weigh in video?
>>75628
Do u have it and when was it posted?
>>75690
What a perfect human body!
>>75243
Do you have her weigh-in video?
Does anyone have videos 122, 145, 246 or 418?
This is one of those rare cases where bigger is NOT better.
>>76018
your opinion is shit
>>76018
This comment is like Zoidberg and that girl whose nose worked backwards.

The majority of girls out there pretty uniformly have a worse looking face after a 100 lb gain and usually their body doesn't carry it well either. Normally looking like the letter P.

But some girls look just as good if not way better. Aliss is one of them.
>>74152
Can someone Please reupload?
Please upload video 354
Aliss is currently discussing her anxiety on her upcoming gyno doctor visit on IG and how her bc has totally fucked her up, including "hella weight" gain. All this while eating her salad.

On OF she appears to enjoy being obese, shows off her massive belly, and talks about her goal to be 350 lbs. All while likely taking in thousands of dollars per month.

Will the real Aliss stand up. Maybe she should be seeing a shrink too for multiple personality disorder, However, my guess is the money talks.
>>76626
Remember when she was whining about losing her brand deals because she 'gained weight'? Whereas one Google search reveals her OF, and everything else is a fuck ton of feedee and weight gain content 😭😭😭 She wants her cake and to eat it too.
What's her BC ?

As far as her split personality - she's so into feederism it's blatantly obvious.
However she built a following of some 350k followers on IG based on her traditional modelling who would think she's insane if she told them she's deliberately gaining weight - so she has two audiences 1) that she has to think of creative excuses why she 'accidentally' gained 100lbs and the other that she loves out her feederism links to the full.
Choose which version you prefer - I know which I like best ....
>>76647
Her story is that it was an iud that screwed with her pcos, The iud has since been removed about 18 months ago. She makes no mention of the fact that she was likely consuming 5000+ calories daily during this period.

I totally doubt anyone here prefers the IG version. I wonder how many of her IG followers realize they are being duped? You'd think with her weight approaching the mid-300's, it would be getting difficult to conceal what is truly going on, but she apparently remains a master of deception.
>>76626
Its her OF...of course she's going to show off some body love, even if her core base were not WG fans she would still act body positive and play up her rolls because that's why people subbed to her. Why would anyone keep paying money to her if she complained about her body on OF?
tl;dr ofc she's going to appear on OF enjoying her obesity $$$
What's obvious is that she's playing to two (mostly mutually exclusive) audiences at the same time, with very different narratives about who she is and what she wants. And also that she has PCOS and has been on birth control, whatever role they have or haven't played in her weight.

What does she feel deep down? Who knows. She might be a gainer who hides it for her normie followers. She might be a normie who pretends to be into feedism for her sex work. She might be a deeply conflicted person who gets off on gluttony and gaining but hates that fact. We may never know. As long as she keeps making good content, that's all I care about.
>>76709
>She might be a deeply conflicted person who gets off on gluttony and gaining but hates that fact

this is likely the case a lot of fatties in this fetish, and also the case for many who are into this fetish.
She's filming a stuffing vid.
>>77242
Anyone seen the new stuffing video?
anyone got the stuffing and measurements video?
Does her OF exists at coomer party
>>78399
You need to find a girlfriend, not this video
can someone pass that video, please:)
>>78452
I need the video