/bbw/

(6 KB, 194x259, index.jpg)
Hello, whoever has something can share it in this thread
My Contribution: YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVnBXY1hsRGFrRk9TRkk9 (Double enoded)
>>53198 (OP)
She got BIG

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlModXBlckZhdCk1MGJDOTBMVWh5TjA0NGRVdFdVMm89
>>53208
OMG She´s soo big and beautiful
>>53208
Don't get why she bothers to hide her face if she released the funnel vid in that state lmao
>>53221
You ain't kidding. Always beautiful. not always big.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTNNM1ZuTXJlQVE=
Technically she did a face reveal on instagram
She posted the top and bottom half of her face separately on a q&a and if you combine the pics you get her face
>>53262
It is a little strange. If you've been following her closely, you know what she looks like. She's even indicated that there was face reveal on the intro text of a couple videos (like the funnel one).

At this point, she should just go with it. She is a rather good looker. More subs coming in means more bucks coming in.
who is she?
>>54667
A young french lady who got very fat. Next question.
Actually she is German with an Italian background, not French.
give me a hint! don't know her but she looks hot!
>>54693
literally the name of the thread
ok now I am stupid thanks
She’s been inactive for a month on onlyfans, wonder what happened
nice
>>54736
Still active on IG so that's pretty sus
>>54756
She put on a tremendous amount of weight in 2020 and early 2021. I believe her head now needs to come around to accept the fact that she is now morbidly obese and likely to stay that way.

A real cutie, nonetheless, who will likely regain her mojo and be with us a while longer.
>>54756
if by active u mean one post 4 days ago, with the previous one being over a month ago on 10th May.
>>54792
Meant active with IG stories
>>54761
Psycho streamer
(132 KB, 723x914, 2.jpg)
ok you fuckers, i bought the onlyfans. its TOTALLY worth $6 imo

request what vids you want and ill upload them to a burner mega account in source quality. i will check back here but i am busy.

In return, i want one of you to download RosieMarieFeedee vids/some rare messy stuffing/slob vids are always good too

YUhSMGMoeU91KUhNNkx5OXRaVyhvdWxkbid0KWRoTG01NkwyWnZiR1JsY2k4MWJGSnJWRXhCU2koemUpTjJMVGRpZDNWNlgwKG8pRkdjSEZvKGEpVDJGR2RIQihDaGFyKUVMVWhC
>>62035
I am requesting any tight clothes or exercise videos if she has any.
In return I’m currently uploading a rosie vid for you it will be up shortly
>do you think you could rip her whole OF account or no?
Yeah bro, if someone can get me a script/sus out a decent downloader extension than I will get everything man. Otherwise I will try get as much as I can starting with the good vids
>I'd just request the 4th
It's in the link I posted earlier too
>>62048
Respected Sir. This is recommendable and works like a charm to rip stuff: aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL0RJR0lUQUxDUklNSU5BTC9Pbmx5RmFucw==
>>62047
can u put it in wetransfer cuz it doesnt let me dowlonad it cuz too many ppl viewed it or downlaoded it recently
>>62067
i request her belly button fuck videos
>>62058
>Respected Sir. This is recommendable and works like a charm to rip stuff: aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL0RJR0lUQUxDUklNSU5BTC9Pbmx5RmFucw==

She must have read this post and caught wind, she blocked me from her onlyfans and refunded me my subscription
>>62152
how would she have possibly known who specifically you were out of all of her subscribers
>>62048

IMO this is the best onlyfans siteripping tool

https://github.com/DIGITALCRIMINAL/OnlyFans

it requires you to have python installed, and you then have to copy/paste your cookie from your webbrowser into a text file inside the program and then it provides command line text interface to choose which model you subscribe to that you'd like a complete siterip of
>>62158

maybe she only had one new subscriber on 9-13-2021. that'd make it very easy to tell, yes?

like we assume these models are killing it, but who knows, maybe they aren't?
>>62152
Bro that fucking happened to me too. She must have just done that to everyone who subbed recently
>>62153
If she’s tech savvy she could look at the video’s metadata. It’ll tell her who downloaded the video - similar to clips4sale.
>>62152
Your biggest mistake was announcing when you subbed. That means all she needed to do was look for new subs on that date. And you shared too early. you should have waited a week or two and she never would have known.

>>62179
no it doesn't tell you who downloaded it. Clips4sale only could because they went out of their way to embed some tag into their files. But they stopped doing that.
>>62181
I mean he can make a new acc and still do it. It's not like she's gonna block every new sub lol
>>62182
Exactly, plus she should know that fighting piracy will only work against her. People like to hate-share more than love-share.
>>62185 I don't understand why people get so mad that models don't want their stuff pirated. It makes sense that they try to prevent it.
Make another account, don't be a retard
>>62190
its a mix of a strong sense of entitlement and a lack of self awareness
Gentlemen, this is a pretty good bait I must admit, so please chill.

If the model would have cancelled this chap's PAID subscription, our chap could have contacted the OF support for the dispute. But it's easier just so spread BS here.

Good bait mate.
>>62208
Shut up retard.
>>62208

Well, it must be REALLY good bait. Because OP said she refunded his sub.>>62208
>>65996
Didnt exactly find it in her OF, but I may be blind.. these pics do look from the same set or at least she's wearing the same clothes here aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTV1eEhENDBkME0=
>>66365
Are you currently subbed to her OF?
>>66429
Yup, and I don't regret it, it's quality
>>65996
oh i found a video associated to that pic tho lol
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUhjUlIyeXI0aXU=
enjoy
She's incredible - what's her current weight - or better still do you have her most recent weigh in ?
>>66473
132 kg(192 lbs) based on one of her posts in september
>>66497
I'm sure you meant 292 lbs, not 192.
>>66456
Can you please post the video this post >>58752 has? Also do you think you could rip her OF?
>>66777
Here you go aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWVqS0pONWg3Mkc=

And sure, I ripped it the day I got it lol, it's saved on a drive, the problem is, its like 29GB so I don't know how to upload it, so any suggestions?
>>66468
Given better thanks
>>66793
Thank you.
>its like 29GB so I don't know how to upload it, so any suggestions?
Mega, google drive, dropbox
Is there a video of the thread's thumbnail pic?
>>66850
This one comes close
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW1LRzNMRGM4V2U=
>>66872
great stuff my friend 👍
>>66886
You're welcome, I'll upload the whole OF sometime it's just that it's very time consuming, although it's just a background process... but smaller requests like these are easier for now, and I'll gladly upload requests
(77 KB, 1571x880, aaaaaaa.JPG)
>>66901
So, do you have this video? I'm glad if you upload this
>>66905
Sorry, this is the closest one I could find, it probably is the same I just didn't watch it all, but it's the same clothing and angle

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVNtR0NSaEc4OUo=
>>66922
Hey do you have anything where she's standing and her whole shape is visible not just close ups of her belly while sitting?
>>66955
this ones recent and good
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVVkNG80bzEyT20=
has she done any measurement vids?
Does anyone have some of the more recent videos?
Any new vids?
Can someone post her whole OF?
>>73603
Beg harder, I dare you
Has she done any recent stuffing vids?