/bbw/

Here's a little, if anyone else has something to share

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNKEpFU1MpZVRreldpaG5iM0lwVXpVd1lrTTVNRXhWU2pCYU1uQjZVVE5vUkZKSVFUMD0=
Here something new!!! https://mab.to/BvAesfngG hurry and get it!!!

BTW can someone get the "Major Megastuffin Monday" vid thanks in advance!!!
Here's a re-up of everything that was posted prior. Would appreciate some more content if anyone has it. aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUhSb25NYVR5NnU=
New stuff? or re ups ?
Any re ups? or new stuff?
She looks so good
Her vids are so low effort, and her gain is non existant.
I kinda thought she looked alright, but since I watched Batman I can't get it out of my head that she looks like Nichelson playing the Joker.
Does anyone have anything more? Or any reuploads?
Sharing the stuffing video for you :)

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUk3b25oSmViUm8=
>>56823
Dudewtfdudewtfdudewtf

That is 100% her
What doesn’t make sense to me is if it was a random person trolling him, how is it that they both have a fat fetish? Unless Jessica is actually the one who trolled him after all.
What the hell is going on here?
>>56840
Anons are realising that Chris Chan is the protagonist.
We're all just extras in his story
(803 KB, 1116x900, 58bk20.png)
>>56839
I guess it's possible that the troll behind JQ was a fan of gorJESS' content, but I'm not even sure if she was gaining back in 2017.
>>56844
>Think Chris, think!
>>56856

I don’t think she was posting gaining content back in 2017. Or if she was I never saw it before. She does seem pretty crazy to me so I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it was actually her
What the fuck? That's amazing.
>>56838
Hahaha holy FUCK. 99% sure she's from Boston
>>56874
She sure as hell sounds like it.

Here's a re-up of everything that was posted prior so the thread doesn't get pruned for off-topic discussion:
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUFtTUxVb2pITlE=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXRDRXpKbVRwR00=
Well that’s one way to get a reup
What if someone was using photos from the real Jess’s account to catfish Chris, and someone told the real Jess what was happening, and that’s how the real Jess discovered this fetish
(44 KB, 425x799, GSSS.JPG)
>>56874

Her Curvage page says that she's from Boston.

This is wild
Who are Chris and Jesse? As someone out of the loop can someone explain
>>57180
IM WORKING ON IT
She actually addresses it on the first post of her Curvage thread.

She was in the scene back then, and someone was using her photos to catfish that guy.
>>57220
I'M GUNNA CUT DOWN THE INTERNET
>>57195
Was she really? I honestly don’t ever remember seeing her content posted anywhere. Although I wasn’t patrolling this site for content back then
>>61494
Do you have the video? 🧐👉🏻👈🏻
>>61499

Ehhh no. She puts out literally the same video each time but with a different outfit on. Plus this is as big as she's going to get. She's doesn't want to gain anything past a pot belly.
>>61537
i hate that man, same videos, different outfits, and it is no just gorjess, manny other stuffers do the same, it is kinda boring, but her belly looks nice and sexy to me. So if someone has her ultimate vids i really appreciate the action.
are her burping videos any good?

>>61494
that facial expression in every pic / screen cap is annoying.
>>61563

She's a 35 year old who still thinks that duck lips are cool.
>>61585
And it’s magnified since her lips end a good half inch before her mouth on either side.
(12 KB, 180x279, download.jpg)
>>56839
apparently her, or at least her catfish version had a fat fetish and made chris write like a chapter about weight gain into sonichu

also, nice looking milf
>>61585
>>61588
Her face is seriously fucked, but goddamn is her body top tier
Hot belly babe! Even her face is hot!
>>61617

She claimed that someone stole photos of her and used them to catfish Chris. Honestly looking at the photos of her back in the early 2010s, she's always had small lips. And the older she got, the worse her injections made her look.
who or what is chris?
>>61769
An autistic cross dressing rapist/incestuous comic drawing internet joke prisoner.
there is not a less photogenic person on the planet. shes not even overtly ugly, she just somehow manages to make the most hideous face in every single picture shes ever taken.
>>61796
yeah but she's got such a great body
>>61796
she and miss mad love had the stupid facial expression game locked down. every single pic they have the exact same stupid look on their face. now that I think if it I'm kinda glad miss mad love quit.
>>61890
Missmadlove was actually hot though
>>61892

This girl would look hot too if she'd fuck off with making faces. This is worse than GGG purposely making her eyes look weird.
(34 KB, 1125x182, tr.JPG)
or any new vid
(37 KB, 500x279, 4ee410d970b92e89f9653a073db0e7b3.jpg)
Damn she reminds me of Kirk from The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

Highly recommend the Documentary if you haven't watched it.
>>70177
omg she huge, does anybody have the video ? or any recent?
>>72793

And she's still making those Trump faces. What's up with fat women and their inability to make a normal face while taking a picture?

GGG does weird shit with her eyes, Reiina twists her entire face to one side, and now this
>>72799
looks like they took it in the middle of her taking a deep breath.
Nothing more sensual than the duck face, trout pout, Trump lips, ahegao face or gormless eyes. HOT HOT HOT
>>72793
Sensational! I love how round & full her tits & belly have gotten so hopefully she decides to set a new bigger goal afterall
new drops?
>>73550
It's so big and round and bouncy now!
>>72858

All of her videos are $4 each. How about treating us with one?
i have some ill drop if others do too.
this is an old one where she fakes her belly but its free for you all

aHR0cH(remove me)M6Ly93ZS50bC90LXpZN1I1QTJtelc=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC[delete]90LWJLRFNMcnR6RjI=
welp i said i would.

here are the secretary videos
Found 2 more on my drive.
officer and beauty queen
aHR0cHM[delete]6Ly93ZS50bC90LWVENXpISjRQY2U=
we were doing so good.

lets hope people can keep it up :)
how do you enter on the url? :c
(44 KB, 620x465, image.jpg)
>>74080
copy paste into base64, decode,until you get a link. mind the brackets they need to go.
if it's wetransfer anything older than 7 days has expired, saves you time.
hoping someone might hop on the bandwagon.
bump
>>76081
she goooood men
(430 KB, 1274x651, Avacodo.png)
>>72799
>>72818

I think it's more accurate to call it "Nikocado Avocado Face"...
If you painted her green, she'd look like the grinch
>>78080
I'd paint her white if you know what I mean.
>>52055
can you please re up
>>78074

At least she shaves. Can't stand a woman with a jungle under her pits.
I was hoping her OF would be worth looking into, but nope. It's literally her curvage page.

She'd be one model I'd pay to see nude.
>>80007
totally agree. Would love to see her tits in their full glory
>>80008

The chance of that is pretty low since she said on her curvage that she's only doing this for fun and would hate to be immobile.
>>80033
and her showing her tits is in any way related to immobility how??
>>80066

Because this is literally a hobby for her. And most fuckers here want their model of choice to end up 600lbs and immobile.

It's not that hard to decipher kid.
>>80069
Do you think only immobile girls have and show tits? The two aren't connected retard.
>>80169

Everyone has tits brainlet. Even you.
>>80263
such a perfect body
does anyone has any new vid?
>>80423
if it weren't for the face of the joker
>>83436

Finally, a post that isn't about her face.

Thanks
>>83733

So Curvage allows vomit, yet showing a titty is prohibited?
i guess so, but the vomit isnt very visable in the video so maybe thats why it was okay. Im not sure though
>>83733 Has this vid been uploaded anywhere that I can view it? Like gofile? I am on a device that has a small space left.
>>83734

accidental nip slips are okay (which are I guess on a similar level to off camera vomit)

I've discussed it with the owner before and the tl;dr is essentially he's an art snob
Has she ever done a JOI?
Does anyone happen to have any of her "Secretary Role Play" vids? Or perhaps the somewhat recent "Accidentally Got Fat & Now My BF Won't 🦴 Me" vid?
>>83838
The closest she's maybe gotten to doing a JOI is any one of her "secretary" role play vids.
>>73734

Please reup any of these videos if you are able to do
>>56823
But why did she do it bros?
>>83733
Hey can we get a re-up, I missed it unfortunately abd id really appreciate it
(101 KB, 750x639, asdfqesdgb.JPG)
So because her cat just died, she not make another video ever again......yeah I know what you're thinking....
>>86852

Ah, fucking typo. MAY not make another video ever again.
>>86852
It's just a cat, a 15 year old one nevertheless. Just get a new one ffs
>>86860

If she's threatening to quit of her pet dying, what makes you think she'll just "get over it"?
Never knew the Grinch was a fan of Cat in the Hat
lol she’s not saying that she’s quitting. She’s just sad and doesn’t feel like doing anything.
>>86893

>>Part of me feels like I can never make video again.

Can you not read?
Bump
Could somebody reupload full videos of her please?
>>87901
Am I autistic or is there not a single video attached to any of those posts?
>>87994

You're not autisitc. The guy above you doesn't realize that she doesn't post shit on her OF but ads and small previews for her Curvage videos.

Don't know why anyone would add it to commer. It's useless.
Any reups?
Any reups?
Any reups?
Anyone have these? >>85533
Or really just, anything of hers?
>>90514

Considering you necor'd the thread, I doubt it.
does anyone have any videos of her ?
Any chance someone could re post some videos for me I just learned how to use this and all of them are expired. Thanks
could someone please post some of these videos again? thanks.
Anyone got the new braless video?