/bbw/

(1.6 MB, 3086x1928, fsdfdsfff.jpg)
Can we talk about babygirlkay1200's combeback? the fuck has this girl been eating?
Where does she post her stuff??
>>46062

As far as If know Instagram only
Do you have a link?
The only search result for that name is this thread
Instagram
I’m gonna order some custom content from this girl. Leave your suggestions below and I’ll post what I order on here.
>>46082
I would suggest tight jeans. She seems to have gained quick. I'd bet she has tons around.

Other suggestions: Situp/Pushup video.

Love seeing a hanging belly >_>
>>46082
>>46083
Weigh in with measurements
Trying on tight clothes

Adding onto the other suggestion, add in jumping jacks too
>>46082
Oh man tight clothes/small shirts in particular would be goooood
Anyone has any videos from the left photo (when she was smaller)?
What’s her IG?
>>46082
S/o bro. How about showing off angles in bed? Don't get to see enough girls on their back showing off side/front views
Another vote for weigh in
Vote for exercise vid
>>46060 (OP)
i've been converted into a simp after seeing like 5 pics of her, holy fuck i'd drag my dick through a filed of broken glass to get a whiff of her farts
apparently this is all since AUGUST too, like what the fuck, how is that possible???
>>46141
Imagine being this down bad lmao
>>46141
Dude have you seen Lux Noir? While this gain is impressive, compared to Lux it’s child’s play.
>>46146
You got links? I can't find either of 'em with the search engine
>>46146

Yeah but cmon this girl is gorgeus have you seen her face
This guy is gonna end up paying $50 for a shaky 3 minute vid
>>46082
burping. working out doing cize, zumba, hit, any sort of strenuous exercise.
>>46166
Yes yes pleease I vote this idea! Some sort of extremely high intensity workout that will leave her completely winded👌
>>46134
She says in her bio she's 245 rn
>>46082
tight clothes, small shirt, belly jiggling
>>46156. Somebody's got to do it.
I’ve given her $30 for a pretty long stuffing in some tight clothes. Will upload here when (or if) she delivers.

This fetish is odd man. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have it.
>>46221

Based anon, thank you!
>>46221
Not so sure about that. The way I see it:
>Fat girls are hot
>Mainstream doesn’t deliver
>Supply/Demand imbalance
>Here we are
>>46082
Fat chat
Those are my favorites, just belly play and talking about how fat she’s gotten and what’s changed / gotten harder / how people react / how being fat turns her on
>>46227
That's my favorite too 🤜🤛
>>46082
Belly button play is heavenly
You boys gotta think this new generation of gen Z feedees and models bout to be poppin using insta and shit
(10.2 MB, 749x1000, ba20morph.gif)
a before/after morph i did ;)
>>46375
Sorry, it’s gonna be the opposite. Anyone can sell videos they tape on their iPhone, Kellijellibelli is one of the most popular Curvage models right now and her shitty 3 minute belly play clips are selling hundreds of times for $5 a pop. Most girls are too lazy and cheap to make anything good because they just don’t have to.
>>46428
If dudes actually gave real reviews, KJB’s content is one star.
>>46433
I gave a girl 4 stars on a review because the video quality was like 180x230 and she freaked out at me
>>46439
this is why when I don't like a video I just post it online somewhere
>>46221
>Sometimes I wish I didn’t have it.
Same here. Like I can definitely date and have a good sex life outside of it but it's always gonna be there gnawing in the back of my head.
I had a visa giftcard and said fuck it and I sent her 75 dollars. She sent me 4 videos. 1 was a minute long. 2 were 30 seconds. 1 was 10 seconds long. For some weird reason they feel more precious, but maybe thats just me trying to do mental gymnastics to feel like I got my moneys worth. I like the content but I’d rather subscribe to an only fans or have spent that money on longer curvage videos. Her model is “Donate 25-125 dollars and I’ll send you content based on how much you donate”. She was nice though. I’m on an ipad and have shit internet speeds so uploading stuff safely on bbwchan has just always been a hassle, but I will if people are clamoring for it. I feel like she might make an onlyfans or curvage in the future so I don’t want to make her rage quit by posting all her shit.
>>46475
I dunno bud, feels like you got ripped off a fair bit. $75 dollars for 2 minutes and 10 seconds of content seems obscene. I’d expect something like a full stuffing video AT LEAST for that amount of money.
>>46475
If she didn't even go nude then yeah I'd say you got ripped off, I'm sure she sends the same vids to other people who """donate"""
Im also not the original guy who said he was going to order content but if he did end up doing it, he can confirm if these are the same thumbnails he got sent
I think my last thing got deleted. I got burned obviously and if no one else buys the content than perhaps market forces will dictate longer content with transparent pricing on a reputable platform.
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVJyOTdVNzZLelc=

My first contribution to the site. Those 4 short clips.
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVJyOTdVNzZLelc=

My first contribution to the site. Those 4 short clips.
>>46491
Good God those clips are gonna do me in she is legitimately the most gorgeous girl I've seen. l can't lie though you definitely got overcharged for them, hope you posting these doesn't end up badly even though I'm really happy you did.
Well. Its not like I’m gonna pay for 4 more videos, so I just figured the probability of more content coming into this thread was slim. And Hey. if they make an only fans or curvage I’ll be so busy with the amount of content maybe I won’t have time to post it lol.
>>46493
holy fk I have to agree she's one of the most beautiful girl I've seen in a while ! Perfect body+face !
Any guesses on her age I'm usually pretty bad at it
>>46503
God feabie always confuses me I could've sworn I looked up that exact username before and got nothing
She records them through instagram messages which only allows a fucking minute. I payed her for some stuffings and she did the same thing. Even posted one of the vids she sent me on her timeline the day after. I got about the same amount as the other guy. Even one of his vids, so she must have gotten payed by me and him the same day. Believe me or not, I asked her for longer ones. She said yes. Then she sent me another minute long one, and I asked her again. She said what I said above. Can't do kik or snap because they do the same limitations. Has since left me on read. She just needs to make a curvage or other account. But she's probably afraid someone will repost her paid content on here.
It’s really a shame that a girl as beautiful as her and with a body like that isn’t really interested in making content in Curvage or OnlyFans, I think she is just comfortable doing it like that but she would make so much money if she was in any of those platforms instead of just being a passing model.
>>46439
Curvage is a simpfest pretty much
(155 KB, 1108x622, 20210225102308-a76e4fb2-la.jpg)
Bummer about her shit content. Ripped this pic off the SDB, and I was wondering if it's uncommon to photo/video shoots in bed where they show their hang on hands and knees or lie on their backs with their bellies on top of them.
This girl has a wonderful shape, but since this was clearly a disappointing endeavor, does anybody have recommendations for models with similar body types? The M-ary wide double belly, but with the protruding abs? Or anything in the neighborhood? (O r v i d s w i t h a b i g b e l l y g i r l o n h e r b a c k ?)
I think you guys deserve it lmao. We warned you what would happen
Blossom on curvage has a lot of content for cheap. Teasing coming back from a long hiatus recently too.
Agree with the above poster. Curvage and Feabie suck ass. In addition to being a giant simpfest, they are just one giant ad. There is no community, discussion, girls actively participating and growing rapport before going pawyall anymore. It's all just an ad and simp worship. Feabie is a perfect reflection of the state of the feedism community.
>>46552
I think this link doesn't work, did you miss a number at the end or something?
>>46496
I almost feel like you should start a gofundme to recoup that $75. I'd donate $5 to that.

$75 gets you 2 min and 10 seconds? But not even 2 minutes of the same theme. Katie Cummings gives better deals than that. I can just download preview vids for free.
>>46551
got 3 of her vids if yall want
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWVWZzU3YW1mbzYK
this girl is perfection
It looks a little unflattering but still hot
I had sent $50 requesting an old clothes try-on and she promised a "good 10-15 minute vid". Only got two of the clips already posted in above and no further responses. Ofc I'm prepared for this when I throw money at any e-girl gainer who isn't well-established (which isn't often). It's bewildering more than frustrating. If she goes legit with clips and an actual storefront I won't be able to help myself though.
>>46759
I mean, she has little incentive if she can get people to send her money with no repercussions for failure to deliver content
I'm not spending any money on her until she sets up a clip store or something.
Well I was initially thinking people would wise up really quick, but then I remembered most people messaging her are probably not posters here who'll know she's scamming. Definitely too much time spent on bbwchan when you forget it's not the whole internet.

Still, imagine not wanting to turn people into repeat customers. Shows she's not in it for the long haul. She's disappeared before and she will again soon, even though I'm starting to believe she's actually into the fetish.
Yeah, she’s probably just thinking of getting as much money as she can with those few short clips she did and then disappear when people lose interest. It’s a shame that she’s gaining some bad reputation when she has so much potential if she just made an OnlyFans lol
>>46759
>paying $50 for 10-15 minutes
Yes, I'm okay with gambling $50 every once in a while. It's not that much money.
>>46834
50 cash, but loosing it to a scamming whore? have some respect for yourself man
>>46835
fr, even if something is 3 bucks some of these bitches aren't even getting that from me. They really think they're invincible and then play the victim if someone posts content somewhere
Yeah, this girl scammed $30 off me as well. To celebrate, I wrote this Haiku:

She had put on weight
Kay had felt it in her gut
But not in her heart
Can confirm she is a long term scammer. Admire from afar, boys.. she ain’t worth the $
Not eating enough
>>46785
>I'm starting to believe she's actually into the fetish.
she obviously is
>>47037
good to know, was thinking about paying for a custom
>>46963
>>46973

I believe you guys have written senryū’s as apposed to haiku’s
Can a brother get a re-up?
She's just deactivated her Instagram
>>47575

She’ll reappear in the future even fatter and pull the exact same moves, mark my words
She’ll re-emerge fatter in a few months time and pull the exact same moves, mark my words
That wasn't a Pic it was a video lol
have you got the vid
>>46141
>i'd drag my dick through a field of broken glass to get a whiff of her farts
This, folks, is what rock bottom looks like
>>47795

what's her album called on sdb? I can't find it
Dude on SDB tried to upload the clip of her in the cow bikini but he said it didn't work. Anyone here got it?
yeah so I guess she’s the most gorgeous girl in the world
What platforms can i find her on
Truly sorry that I'm late to this party! Would someone be so kind as to re-upload those 4 videos? Original Poster- I think you are a hero! Thank you! And, another thank you to anyone willing to re-upload. Thank you again!
Here's 5:

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
I messaged her way back when she resurfaced in March and I kind of got bad vibes from her. Idk, she wasn't exactly rude, just her whole attitude rubbed me the wrong way. Decided not to buy content which seems like the right choice. Not as nice or interesting as a lot of the girls from Tumblr
(2.5 MB, 2393x585, Capture.PNG)
Looks like she DCMAed her stufferdb folder, it's gone now. Anyone got what used to be there? Waybackmachine has a capture of her album page, but nothing else.
>>51298
We need to start a fatgirldb on a russian server
>>51258
Women get flooded with messages non stop, so I wouldn't be surprised if you were treated dismissively.
Anyone know of she's posting anywhere currently? That iktok is just some else using her videos that have been uploaded here.
>>55357
Nah man she gone for good I heard
>>46475
My dude, you got robbed. Straight up mugged. I've payed for content twice, because I was stupid horny and the girl just really caught my eye.

This colombian chick once did a somewhat stuffing. I told her to eat the whole thing but the video ended beforehand, way beforehand. $17 dollars and I felt I got ripped off. Buted a nut and just forgot about her.

The other time, before that, a really round and fat asian chick. Payed 30, she only sent me 2 pics.

Since then I said nah man, fuck this shit, I ain't simping nor paying for stuff I can get for free online (with better quantity and quality too), after all I just nut and forget about it.

You sir got robbed, I'm really sorry for you, but let this be a lesson: never simp for e-thots, no matter how good they look.

P.S: Some models really deserve it cuz they make good content, like Mochii or Layla. But always be sure of what you're getting your money into :P
>>55431
can you post the video?
>>55431
lmaooooo

Jokes aside, does anybody have stuff of hers that hasn't expired or anything new at all?
>>57119
For real man. I skimmed her page on stufferdb and wasn’t intrigued, Then after the page got take down, I came on here and actually watched video clips of her. Goddamn had i been missing out.
Lilmamakay

Feabie
>>59149
Is it? I haven't seen those pics before
>>59332 yeah, I know her. They’re pics she’s sent to someone that are now being used on her behalf. Still, she got phattttt
>>59355
Would you kindly post them?
>>59355 Any idea why she doesn't just start an OF or some other thing more consistently?
>>59384
no idea, she'd get way more interest like that
>>59362
bro just go on that feabie account which was named by another anon
its just a few pics btw but they are pretty good
>>59557
they aren't accepting new members right now, so count yourself lucky if you can see. :(
she is back on twitter ans has an of. anyone know the quality or if scam, sirs?
>>63584
What’s her Twitter name?
>>63584
She has a curvage too.
>>63593
She's getting massive
>>63591
>>63584
Are you gonna post the fucking account names or not? Literally can't find shit.
linktr.ee/Lilmamakay
Holy shit, praise Allah. Seriously thought for a while that we'd never see her again
Her OF vids are hot af
>>63615
then post them??? 😭
>>63616 The OF and Curvage are really new. Curvage doesn't even have a video yet. Give things a little while to heat up before jumping into it.
what the fking hell is this gain 🥵
What's her Twitter tho
>>63617
What’s her OF?
>>63593
She looks like she’s high or crying, I feel bad for this girl
$8 for a 2 minute vid on curvage.
a bit pricey. I think that's more than PP's pricing.

I'll pass on that.

Also
>>63615 , would you tell if the curvage vid is the same as on her OF, since this gal has had a history of sending the same four vids to people?
>>63639
Yeah the curvage vid is the same as her most recent one on OF
Yeah, she's fucking smoking hot and she looks fatter than ever. I hope she sticks around and keeps getting bigger but she needs to lower the damn prices. $8 should get at least a 6 minute video
jesus christ what is she eatin 😭
I stopped checking this girl out because she gave me under age vibes and always seemed to disappear after someone asked about it.

Having said that and if you are confident she's over 18, I will give the rest of you a reminder to download any purchased videos ASAP since she can't could dip out any moment
To make an of you need to show your ID so I doubt she would be able to make one if she was underage
>>63675
I assume she was under 18 before she's had this OF and curvage. Hence she had to sell content in other ways. I'd like to think that is the reason why it took this time for her to get her sites, but that is just guessing, nobody here knows for sure.
>>63639
Second what someone else said, the length of the video is the same as the OF and it looks the same.

Honestly, $8 for 2 min? Shit...her body's good but her content isn't great. Standard fare of just standing around and occasionally tweaking. She may be into it, but $4/min to see someone just kinda bounce up and down a bit?

Nah thanks
has anyone bought her only fans? if so is it worth it?
has anyone purchased her only fans? if so is it worth it?
Dude somebody gotta drop some OF vids she looks fuckin fat now
>>63728
You’ll get almost 10 minutes of video atm. No tits but some decent belly action. The very first belly play video is pretty hot
Is her OF pay per view? I wonder if it's worth it
>>63739
In the third seems she lost weight
How can you download vids from onlyfans?
(8.1 MB, 7620x3280, pixlr.jpg)
>>63757
Pretty obvious that the photo has just been cropped badly. Lemme help.
>>63773
It doesn't work
>>63637
Someone have the vids on the right?
>>63782
Amazing overhang.
We need some content, who's the legend?
>>63817
Took the damage and paid for the clip. Not worth 10 dollars at all. we.tl/t-VnU0x1h7Pm
Someone get other one, the cost is way too high for this quality.
>>63839
working class Hero
>>63839
Link not working?
Or am I too dumb to figure this out?
>>63843
Turns out it was the latter. Link is fine.
GOAT, thanks for sharing!!! If someone would drop the OF vids that would be clutch
>>63839
onlyfans videos are the same. fuck this scammer
25% OFF OF NEXT 10 PEOPLE
>>63839
You're so right. Vid okay for one of many within an OF sub, but this is garbage for a $10 single ppv.
Her OnlyFans is definitely more worth it so I think it’s better to sub if this kind of videos are available there tbh
>>63839
Glad it was you burned and not me, lol. But seriously, thanks for sharing.
>>63855
Some models do that, udderlyadorable for instance. OF posts are cut down clips of her curvage videos. At least with this chick you are getting the full one if you get the OF.
>>51298
damn, does anyone have these backed up? kind of worried since that's 5 months old at this point
>>63859
Yea if she drops a couple of these sort of vids per mth in her OF it’d be a decent subscription. But $10 on curvage for this is steep.
whoever has subbed to her of or bought any of her vids pls post them here because they are expensive.do it for the culture
She joins OF, posts a little bit of content in the first week, dips, then comes back a day before the one month mark asking people to renew their sub. Noice
She just posted on her OF. Does anyone have it?
>>55434
This insta appears to be down. Anyboody save the pics?
She really is awful at posting consistently. OF defs not worth the price
>>66553
Last time she announced 'a lot of new updates in the next few days' and there were exactly zero. It was her only post in the full month I subbed to her OF.
too busy stuffing her fat face to post any updates on her OF
>>67774

He's not wrong though. Seems like a dumb 18yo bitch with an attitude problem
guys she is back on Instagram @lilmamakay_21. i ordered a custom from her and god she is way bigger. i payed 30$ for 15 mins .it was a bit expensive but i enjoyed every second of the vid.go show her some love she isnt as she used to be .she has changed a lot.and she was really friendly and kind too when i talked to her
dude it was worth i didnt regret paying her at all
>>71516
Shit, do you have any recent pics?
sorry mate but im not gonna leak anything
>>71518
this is so obviously her lmfao
lmao if u want her content go dm her for customs.i just posted here to inform yall that she is still selling videos and that she has gotten way bigger than she used to be
>>71521
pics or gtfo, mate
>>71521
>teehee just go buy my- I mean HER content
>>71542
Thanks man, appreciate it. Is this all her recent OF stuff or just a taste?
>>71549
She's posted only twice since I stopped being subbed and they're both just photosets so this is it
>>71523
Exactly lol. A bunch of talk
>>71552
Lol only the pink bikini vid was new from what I’d seen three months ago. She’s probably the most attractive girl to come onto the scene in years but she’s completely wasting it. It’s kinda funny though, makes it pretty clear that’s she actually into the gain, because she’s clearly not motivated by cash.
Does she post on anything? Like is there a way to see a current pic or anything?
>>71556
She really needs to post more or just stick to curvage.
What's her instagram
>>73348
Jesus christ those self harm scars 😬😬😬
>>73363
Looks more like cellulite to me bro
I'm not seeing any self harm scars.
>>73363
Self harm scars 😂 you haven’t been with a fat girl in person huh? Thats stretch marks/cellulite!
>>73363
Can confirm she’s nuts
>>73363
It’s called cellulite bro, that’s just how women’s thighs actually look.
>>73363
That's just cellulite, but I mean, stuffing yourself and gaining tons of weight is most definitely a form of self-harm. I've seen tons of women on Feabie with actual self-harm scars, so maybe the two are linked somehow.
(25 KB, 213x300, wwwwwwww.jpg)
>>73472
like me grandad used to say
>if she's a nutter
>fill 'er with butter
>>73381
Get out of here Chris Hansen
>>73491
>>73381

That response was supposed to be to the guy who thought cellulite was self-harm scars.
>>71542
Can you re-up these vids?
>>73474
imagine being rich and famous and having women fall all over you and shit and then telling each one you date you want them to get fat while living under intense media scrutiny because of who you are. many would probably say no, even if you were james bond tbh. that man is living the dream
>>73474
imagine being rich and famous and having women fall all over you and shit and then telling each one you date you want them to get fat while living under intense media scrutiny because of who you are. many would probably say no, even if you were james bond tbh. that man is living the dream
>>73672
you don't need to be rich and famous to get women lol
>>51298
does anyone has these expired photos/videos to reup pls??
(366 KB, 1080x1327, IMG_20220128_082907.jpg)
new content is up on her onlyfans. can someone post it and reup her older vids?
Been talking to her on her Snapchat, she seems genuine. Just a working college student that is trying to juggle work like and a social media life. Idk why y’all go so hard on her. You act like there aren’t people scamming everyday. She gets lots of reports and it doesn’t take shit to get an Instagram account shut down. I genuinely think she’s trying her best, but guess it’s whatever
>>71542
can you pls reupload them?
>>74568
She’s a well known scammer, that’s got nothing to do with juggling college and life
>>74568
Her mum also posts vids to curvage
too much talk.we dont really care about the details.can someone reupload the expired links and post her new content?
>>74579
Who's her mum?
pls someone reup her older vids or post her new ones
>>71542
Reup if at all possible would be appreciated. Thank you
yall should keep in mind she has ghosted multiple times. I haven't looked in this thread or at her OF to see if she has a bunch of content already posted, but you might want to wait until more gets uploaded before subbing.
(376 KB, 1080x1297, IMG_20220211_150757.jpg)
does anyone have any content of her? pls post some vids to revive the thread
(83 KB, 597x1100, 8E0132D4-D2C6-4E55-9341-2972954CC85F.jpeg.21c56dbe2896fdd092b41d7fe93d3682.jpeg.8fe706efc5bc632bac6eebb98c176960.jpeg.3275998e6fa99af4c5dcb343a6776a05.jpeg) (82 KB, 597x1100, 680BDDB1-C2AA-418B-BFAD-A55A84735DFB.jpeg.1850cea4d923f514063fae73b3761a12.jpeg.5dd32c218c99b8f02cb5d424b249e041.jpeg.882228503c9edfc0c5590bb3c2452064.jpeg) (82 KB, 597x1100, 71921D0F-D66B-4F60-B5E3-26DF321C496C.jpeg.49eded22dcee5dccfac149aa3cd813cf.jpeg.54143d498d8ecba76eb621ddd466152b.jpeg.3fe84438ef460167458ecda0819e5847.jpeg) (82 KB, 597x1100, D88444FA-26A7-4931-88CD-213008961BA3.jpeg.392af33758a13998eee778e674b0b0ed.jpeg.350e8d7e1fc2d014397898f9a5bb276d.jpeg.a3e8e73a7c87bed7b52c4980b14b8a75.jpeg)
Bump for videos if possible
does anyone have videos of her ?
>>76728
No. Buy and share them yourself.
>>76744
That's an ironic comment
bump
bump
>>76687
Wtf she’s huge
Any re-up of her older/newer stuff? She's the kind of ho that looks good both fat and skinnier
>>76687
here's the seafood video...was expecting more.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDKERFTEVURSk5MExVaEdUWFJPTmpoTWEzQT0=
>>76935
crazy hot, horrific content, many such cases lol
>>76935
I only got a few seconds in before switching it off and deleting it. Disgusting pieces of fucking metal hanging out of her face are too distracting.
>>76935
You're a good man. Thank you.
>>76951
Shut the fuck up, you ingrate prude. At least thank the man.
>>76953
For sure thanks for the upload. That was awesome. The girl is hot, but that shit on her face ruined it.
>>76963
Sorry for being so hard on you, man. Bad day, I shouldn't have taken it out on you.

I do agree that the video was not as...exciting as I was hoping.
>>76966
No worries mate, you were 100% right, I should have thanked him first then criticized the video. You were right. Hope your day picks up!
>>76963
Honestly,the video in general is nothing special.Even without the piercing,it wouldn’t be anything special
>>76951
man discovers piercings; is scared and confused
>>77662
*man with standards expresses justified distaste - timid and untrustworthy homosexuals left SEETHING
No no. He's got a point. She looks like a damn bull with the piercings rammed in her nose.
>>77686

yeah the homosexual here is definitely not the guy who can't get hard if a girl has a nose ring
>>77741
Fuck off nigger. No one likes pieces of metal hanging off human flesh. Fucking retard like.
My OF sub ran out just in time to see another pay to view vid offered. Really sucks that the model she's running is basically paying a subscription fee just to be able to buy clips. I might have caved and bought this vid if it was just on c4s
>>73363
Imagine outing the fact that you've never been within 5m of a real woman before
reup please ?
>>79501
Where is she posting
>>79503
these are from her ig
Could someone please reup her old stuff?
bump
@lilmamakay_21
bump
whoever uploads her new 12 min vid is a real one
>>71542
Possible re-up?
>>80636
it's boring af, you're not missing anything
>>80650
If it’s anything like that seafood vid,then I’ll gladly pass.
>>80652
Shit was so boring that I woke up 20 minutes later with drool in my beard hairz
i dont really care if its boring or not if u have it just upload it she is my favourite bbw and i would appreciate it
also if you have any other vids of her i would appreciate it if you uploaded them
>>80706

I have it but I won’t upload it because it’s boring. You’re better off without it king. Trust me.
it would mean a lot to me if u uploaded it. like the seafood vid was boring too but i am obsessed with her and i loved the vid because it was her and not any other bbw.so if u find time to upload it i would really appreciate it
Bump
>>83261
Where this come from?
make her a coomer pls
Can someone reup something?
>>71542
Can someone reup this?
Anyone have stuffing vids or vids when she was thinner?
could somebody put her on coomer?
>>84178
Photoshop I think.She’s not that big lol
>>84179
No it's the angle and her leaning back..she is pretty big
>>84213
Goddamn that fupa
make her a coomer pls
bump
>>84213
How did she become a cow overnight, wtf is she eating
whoever made her the coomer is a real one
Does she have any weigh ins
does she have a coomer??
>>84357
Is it that hard to find it yourself? Took me less than a minute.
>>84375
searching her name gives nothing
The Truth Is Out There......

Search and you will find....

Keep Looking.
>>84446
how are you seeing that??
>>84446
are you blind and simply imagining what these people look like
I remember back when every teenager on here would be like "omg shes like a fat chloe grace!" to literally every model single who didnt have a butt ugly face. This guy's brain is just fried.
Does anyone know how old she is?
Any updates?
Can anyone update her coomer
>>87805
yes, please, that would be fantastic
Any chance some good soul could update her coomer? She's super hot!
Any updates?
Bump for content
Has she posted anything as of late?
>>89401
Hope she doesnt smoke too mich or else that whole body will get too soft and flabby
I feels you dawg I was right now thinking of buying some orange soda. It's ironic or maybe coincidence
>>89415
Uhhh..... what now bro???
>>89417
just do it man, don't wait, you have only one life, better do it than regret not doing it later
To be fair he said buying orange soda, he never said anything about drinking or enjoying it. If you encourage him to buy the soda but he never drinks it then he literally wasted his time and money. You can not be trusted because you don't have his best interest at heart. Instead I want to tell you to mind your own business and to stop trying to help people because clearly you aren't good at helping people, so stop. It would be better if he figured out what to do on his own. That is the truth. If he was wise he would listen to my advice, and also listen to your advice, and then he would make a decision on his own accord. Similarly you should be doing the same right now because you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Thank you, and have a nice night.
>>89494
Shut your goofy ass up
ugly ass moon man
>>90989
Are eyebrow slits a thing again? Jesus I feel old
>>90990
Less so on both eyebrows... Shit looks weird
>>90989
Damn it, just blow that nasty pimple!
She is getting kind of gross looking. Not her weight, just that she looks like the kinda person who hangs out at the gas station and thinks smoking weed is a personality. Next we're gonna find out she has a ferret
Not a fan of the huge stoner aesthetic she does. But I could deal with it as long as she doesn’t go and sue her hair some ridiculous toxic neon color. Her gain is nice but her videos aren’t interesting enough to put up with that
>>90989
With that hairdo looks like the groovy plus size sister in the Manson family and honestly I’m really diggin it.
>>90999
And? Sounds like girlfriend material to me. Step aside, boys!
Could anyone reup some of her content?
>>90999
Ferrets are cool fuck you
>>83757
Can you reup please?
Anyone got any if her clips?
>>92516
she looked better when she was chubby/pre-bbw, she gorging herself to like what? 270-300? is hot but i wouldn't date her like that
>>92627 ? what u mean the fatter she gets the the better
>>92627
I think he means she looks gross now. Not bc of the weight, but she looks like she smells bad and hangs out at gas stations. Bitch looks crusty
>>90998
I know man, I can't look past it. I just can't do it.
I get how she gives a musty aesthetic but she gets hotter the fatter she gets. No hesitation at all
She'd need a paper bag for her face and I'd need a clothespin for my nose before I'd hit it.

Great body and she used have a pretty face, she just looks grody as fuck now
I don't agree with that at all. I think she has one of the prettiest faces and her body gains so nice and proportionally. I don't understand why you would call her crusty
>>92667
She's really pretty people just want to bandwagon against her for some reason, the most fucked up part are they're the same ones who were pushing for uuuuuuuuuung bigger back when she was smaller too. Just goes to show you
>>92663
I understand if you don’t like the nose ring, but I feel like she actually has one of the prettiest faces out of all the bbw models today? That’s like why I like her lol she has a conventionally beautiful face with a really fat body. I do wish she just took better quality photos with nice backgrounds though
Can anyone share a clip?
>>93446
Where'd you get the morph? It's quite good
>>93472
I thought there was a debate earlier in this thread about whether the dot on her face is a ring, mole, or giant zit.
>>92667
She’s hot and definitely gotten hotter the fatter she is, but looks like she lives in low-rent housing on the shady side of town. continues getting trashy tats and piercing her face… if you know you know.
Also what’s up with that bump on her face? Doesn’t look like a nose ring
>>93510
guys only seen 3 feet of wall and knows exactly where she lives.
>>93747
how in the fuck does that prove anything its legit all wall that you see. couch looks decent.
Man's must be rich or something looking down on how a regular ass apartment looks
>>93762
Proof what? I don’t participate in you bitch fights xD
I just want you to look at her vids and have fun wanking you idiots <3
Djen
Ndkdkdkd
>>93762
I mean there is a stufferdb and a coomer but her house/apartment dosent look bad she just occasionally looks musty
Can anyone reup some stuff from curvage and of?
>>95276
Alright, I now crown her queen pixel.
>>95276
If this girl just invested in some better lighting and a decent camera she’d be unstoppable
>>100866
Literally my dream girl
Bump