/bbw/

(803 KB, 676x859, Capture.PNG)
Since the other thread is gone, Imma start a new one.
Here's something I have. Share something new, because Nadya's belly is something surreal, considering her weight ...
YUhSMGNITShzaXgpTHk5dFlXSXVkRzh2PGtXd3JWPldsZFNhblJSWVcoZml2ZSlq
>>38888 (OP)
Nadya is my favorite so I hope someone has some more recent reuploads. Here's a couple of the most recent that I have.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZNbWs1T0dobU9YQjU=
>>38898

What are you talking about "share something new?" The 1st picture was from her birthday which was a couple days ago.
Anyways, she just uploaded a 15 minute car stuffing video on her OF.
anyone got any of her newer stuff
Zlatan offers Outfit Tryon

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50b(ZLATAN)C90LUwwcVpONXkyNFM=
(1.0 MB, 1211x777, Capture.PNG)
She just released an 18 minute stuffing video while playing with her FUPA on OF.

How do I download videos from OF?
>>39017
See if Kode browser for mobile. I don’t know how to download it on a computer
(537 KB, 698x789, k.PNG) (875 KB, 1264x715, xgd.PNG) (496 KB, 587x779, s.PNG)
the OF video is 100% worthless. all her new stuff has such fucked up lighting you can't see anything
>>39019
Well would you be so kind as to share it anyway? And it’s not worthless we get to see her fupa!
>>39019

The reason why it's like that is because of your browser. I had to change from Chrome to Firefox and it worked perfectly.
>>39031
Yeah, and after you download, don't use MS Movies and TV to play - something strange with it with many of her videos. VLC, GOM, and even Win Media Player work fine.

With GOM you get incredible custom control capabilities. Viewing some of these model videos at 5X fast (or 5X slow) can be a stimulating experience.
someone mentioned its the browser already you cant use google chrome
>>39001
>zlatan no think, only do
(51 KB, 939x317, Capture.PNG)
Mystery solved, it was Google fucking up as usual. Say what you will about her, but at least she's trying to satisfy everyone and listens to her fans.
Would anyone be willing to share any of this stuff!?
>>39079

I will after my $5 sub is up next month. I wanna see how much I'll get out of it before it goes back to $20.
>>39017
I personally use the "downloader for onlyfans.com" extension in firefox
(278 KB, 716x1161, C56BD9FB-B361-45AA-8A28-C7093DD9797B.jpeg)
Well hello there 🤠🤠 I feel like I’ve walked into the men’s locker room so I’ll try to make this short as I can but I’m a talker!! I got a message on Feabie about bbwchan discussing the brightness in my videos with the link to this thread. I’m happy to announce after troubleshooting my ass off and someone’s help the problem is now fixed! I’m really sorry the old videos have to be viewed on a different browser it won’t be a problem going forward. Thank you for subscribing to my Onlyfans and I’m sorry your needs weren’t met I have been making content for a while and I do take pride in what I put out and listen to feedback. Never hesitate to reach out when you’re experiencing problems I wanna help u!! Again I’m sorry. Thank you to everyone in general too for the support over the years I’m still actively gaining and I wanna be like really fucking fat lol. I at least want to double my size within the next six months. I don’t go on here it doesn’t bother me I just let you guys do your thang. Here’s an ~*exclusive*~ bbwchan pic so u know it’s really me! I’m going to be uploading a blender chug/aftermath burp video rn on Onlyfans to celebrate the videos not being screwed up anymore loll. I still also post on Stuffer31 about 12 videos a month/active on there too. Imma head out but here’s a shameless plug while I’m here 🤪 https://onlyfans.com/u31859438
>>39115

Well thank you for being positive and working so hard for this community. We honestly don't deserve someone as dedicated and hardworking as you.
>>39187
I give that a HUGE SECOND!!!
YUhSMHt6bUhhfWNITTZMeTl0e0FwU1pyfVlXSXVkRzh2YVdsNFRVWlVSV0YobkJGKWk=
Well Nadya's attitude is a refreshing change of pace and has made me a fan. Nothing wrong with being chatty as long as you're not also an asshole (a condition that I am afflicted with more than just occasionally). Love the post, love the outlook. Winning! (AIDS free version)
(723 KB, 467x776, 0.PNG) (1.1 MB, 619x834, 1.PNG) (1.2 MB, 628x834, 2.PNG) (672 KB, 470x770, 3.PNG)
Y'all better not be sleeping on her.
(1.3 MB, 680x833, 1.PNG)
Even if she is busting her ass more than the average gainer just to please a bunch of ungrateful moochers.
>>40993
LOOK AT THAT FUPA!!!!
Could someone pleaaase upload some videos?
>>40997
Man, I don't know if she is serious (she insists she is) but she wants to double he size. Can you imagine?
>>41007
Out of all the S31 models she seems to be the most legit in wanting to get as big as possible.
Hope she does a new year weigh in like normal. How much do we think she's at...I reckon 350
Could someone start a new thread with a proper title. I literally didn't know this thread was a thing til now bc whenever I searched "Nadya" in the catalog this wouldn't show up (since OP decided to put the threads subject as his display name.)

Not a huge deal but it makes it more difficult for people to find this and thus share videos. Much thanks.
>>41088
>>41908
Yeah, this thread can be hard to locate - but I advise any new thread to not include her name in the title of the thread. The model, or her simps, can more easily find a thread with the name in the header, and disrupt what we are here for. I think a good picture should be fine.

She just finally did a new weigh-in on S31! Expensive, but it should be revealing - she was a bit under 330 lbs last time, and that was a while ago - definitely bigger now.
>>41921
but she already knows about this thread. She even posted in here last month.

anyway I added the name to the thread title
>>41927
K. then at least at this time - she must be good with it.

Others find this site in a much different way and will do anything to interfere.
>>41931

That's because there wasn't that much shared other than a couple of pictures when she showed up. Had there been links to her videos, then she would've said something.
>>41964
Good point - and likely the outcome had she seen more.

From what I can tell, she is one of the most stable in this community - all the way from 115 lbs to somewhere in the 350 range (the new video would tell us the number) and is completely committed, and totally enjoying, going further.
>>40997
>Even if she is busting her ass more than the average gainer
[Citation Needed]
>>41992
Wtf. Is she like 6'2 or something?
>>42003
5'9 ", according to Stuffer31
>>42004
TRIPLED her weight! Still hot - AND stuffing her face more than ever.
BMI 51
>>42009
203 lbs is the obese point of someone 5' 9" --

345 and growing - woah
No boobs, no butt, no belly hang. She got fat but didn’t get hot fat.
so anybody have the weigh in video or anything new?
Would love to post a video of her, but have no clue how to download it. Youtube-dl won't work.
>>42081
Videodownloadhelper for Chrom works for both S31 and OF
Can I please please get a reup for any of the stuff posted on here? Thanks in Advance!!!
>>42081

you can usually (in chrome or firefox on desktop) hit f12 then hit f5 then start playback on the video then select media then search for m3u8 then copy the url and then input that into youtube-dl being careful to use the command with quotes like:

youtube-dl "dsaghljsdghfjlksdfghlsjdfghsdfjlghfsdljkghsdfjlghbjsdsdkjghsdgsdhkasdghjsd;lfgjhsdlkfghjsdlfhgj2309854u2tgfds"

you have to use the quotes sometimes if the url is funky, and hard to download videos almost always have very funky urls

this will work for almost any site (realistically any site that isn't using hls, hls is the devil apparently)
>>42524

whoops you select network before media!!

so I should've posted:

>>42081

you can usually (in chrome or firefox on desktop) hit f12 then hit f5 then start playback on the video then select network then select media then search for m3u8 then copy the url and then input that into youtube-dl being careful to use the command with quotes like:

youtube-dl "dsaghljsdghfjlksdfghlsjdfghsdfjlghfsdljkghsdfjlghbjsdsdkjghsdgsdhkasdghjsd;lfgjhsdlkfghjsdlfhgj2309854u2tgfds"

you have to use the quotes sometimes if the url is funky, and hard to download videos almost always have very funky urls

this will work for almost any site (realistically any site that isn't using hls, hls is the devil apparently)
Her newest video looks like 🔥🔥🔥
She’s definitely my favorite model and she’s getting massive
She is getting enormous. I like to think she keeps gaining hoping her tits will finally grow, but it all just keeps going straight to her gut. It’s hot how she can be that fat and no tits.
>>46841
She is getting enormous, but the boob thing is odd. If you look at any of her early thin vids, her shape was very in proportion. For her size, she had corresponding boobs. She adds over 200 lbs and nothing goes to her boobs. I think it frustrates her too.
how do i download the videos ive purchased from her stuffer31 site so i can upload here
>>46864
I could never figure out how to do it. I've resorted to just playing them fullscreen while recording with OBS.
>>46864
>>46866
Dudes, first get Firefox browser. then download and install the VideoDownloadHelper add-on app. A couple clicks on any S31 video, and you have it. Next to nothing is easier. Works on many other sites too, but not YouTube.
sweet thanks mate ill download and upload them tonight.
>>46870

Well....I'm used to seeing broken promises on here.
>>46991
Aliens must've abducted them no other possible explanation
>>47001

I honestly wish they ban people from saying "I'll upload something ___" when most the time they don't. Is it hard to not say anything until AFTER you upload it?
>>47005
Well, I for one, do not say that I'm going to do something and not do it.

Here is a vid from late Jan that I especially like. It shows her in regular clothes which gives you a better idea of just how big she is. She is even bigger now. She just gained 7 pounds in one week on a Boost VHC binge.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVkIoYmlnbmFkeWEpMU5tRjFObFpMVmxrPQ==
>>47043
7 lbs in one week!? Impossible...that’s nuts
>>47043
Thanks for the video, mate.
>>47073
Each Boost VHC is 530 calories. She was drinking 5 to 7 per day. That could just do it.
does she have any health issues from gaining so fast?
(101 KB, 1380x195, Capture.PNG)
>>47121

Considering she has asthma and her doctor tried to restrict what she eats (which of course she ignores) she's on her way to having issues down the road.
>>47147

I just realized that this was from the end of 2019, so yeah at this point she's definitely has health problems.
>>47121
It hasn't been that fast, about 3 years, but gaining about 250 lbs is like adding two whole persons to your body, and is likely to have an effect at some point.. As she approaches 400 lbs and beyond, it may get interesting. She does have her young age of 24 on her side, for now..
She eats a shit load of food but if you notice threw onlyfans and feabie she is mostly eating homecooked meals so im sure her overall health isnt as bad as it was before
>>47147
>her doctor tried to restrict what she eats (which of course she ignores)

Speaking of this, does anyone happen to have her "Eating food my doctor told me not to" video? If not it's fine, I've just been kind of interested in it for a while but haven't been able to get it because of Stuffer31's prices.
>>47174
Due to the exorbitant a-la-carte S31 prices, my recent buys have been limited. This is the only other one from this year I have, mid-January.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDKEJpZ05hZHlhKTkwTFcxSmFXRklOSGRuUVhJPQ==
>>47194
Correction, from mid-February. Any other contributors to the cause?
thanks for the vids but they must be 2 of her worst no eating/stuffing or burping. Never mind I doubt anyone else will upload any of her as the pricing is way too high like you say.
>>47198
She (obviously) eats all the time, and does have the videos and the weight to prove it. I like having a little mix with the vids, and the standing ones give you a good idea of how massive she is getting.
>>47202

If she wasn't as tall, then she would look a whole lot bigger.

>>47198

I've abandoned S.31 for OF since I can get at least 6-7 videos out of her per month for the price of 1 stuffing video.
>>47208
"If she wasn't as tall, then she would look a whole lot bigger."
and if she had wheels she'd be a bicycle... BMI is the measure of fatness not weight
>>47221

fatness, weight, same thing. Fact is if she was half a foot shorter, she'd look hella better.
>>48135

You can tell she was a huge Jersey Shore fan when she was skinny.
anyone know which video that’s from where she has the two comparisons? might have to purchase if it’s on stuffer31 or something
>>48161

I checked S.31 and OF and couldn't find it. I think he just took a snapshot of her recent chugging video and make his own comparisons.
(4.6 MB, 1280x720, OnlyFans.mp4)
"My 🐱 is so fat my panties get buried"
>>48335

And for those who ask, no this is the full clip.
>>48335
She’s no belly all fupa and I don’t like it
>>48350

All the weight's going to her fupa and thighs, so bye.
>>48350
>>48386
wtf you talking about? !!! Her belly is massive.
>>48391

You must be high or not well acknowledge on belly size. Blame her height for not having a gut, but don't straight up lie.
anyone got videos they would be willing to share
>>48435

How about from a different angle since you seem to pick and choose the best possible moment of her.
>>48456
Give me a break, there are literally hundreds of photos and dozens of videos of Nadya where she looks just as big.

If it not your eyesight, just what is your real issue with this gal?
(36 KB, 711x181, Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.38.18 PM.png)
Hiii long time no see! I got linked this thread again (i'll attach the screenshot) so I thought I'd hop on and check in :) for the nice comments, thank you!! Much love. For those with constructive criticism thank you as well I'm always looking for ways to improve. I enjoy making content and sharing my journey. It's special to me that theres a community of likeminded people who enjoy this fetish as much as I do. And to those who don't like my body I'm sorry on my genetics behalf haha. I don't take offense to it everyone has their preferences. I've spoken to a few people who have told me they go on here and they're cool people so I don't come in with bad intentions when somethings been brought to my attention. Regarding stolen content its been happening for years it comes with the territory I don't take it personal. But of course I really appreciate when you guys do buy content. Thank you seriously I can't fucking say it enough. Alrighty play nice yall, you can always reach out to me on onlyfans, stuffer31 or feabie.
>>48704
Agree, and her quality, effort (results) and enthusiasm continues to be the best after several years.
>>48493

Heads up, her OF is half off until the 22nd. Also TIL that she's a stoner, just uploaded a video of her smoking a joint in a stripped dress.
can we get a reup for her ??
She just announced on her OF that she has permanent hearing loss in her right ear.
>>52080
I'm sorry what? Is this gaining-related? Is she retiring because of it? Or is this just some general trivia or an unrelated condition?
>>52085

You bet your question loving ass it's gaining related. She's been having to take a shit ton of medications, one of which has a side effect of extreme hunger. So expect her to get noticeably bigger soon.
>>52088
Gaining 250 pounds in four years, I believe extreme hunger is not a new impulse.

However, 400 lbs is within sight. This development (I do wish her good health) will not hurt the effort. Her enthusiasm and dedication to gaining remains unabashed. She's been recently putting out new videos nearly every other day on S31, and remains active on OF too (the better deal).

If I don't get any "share your vids or get out" comments, I'll post a link in the next couple days.
(111 KB, 1167x959, Untitled.jpg)
>>52090
Meant to add this as a teaser. I like her, you can always sub a multitude of her content.
>>52090

Extreme hunger isn't an impulse, but more of a better reason to finish off bigger meals.
content

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vRmxrRDlBT3JW
Re-up maybe? Thanks
is she gonna run a promo soon for OF?
>>52856
She's running one now lol
>>52860

God fucking dammit, I dead ass asked her on Feabie 2 days ago if she was considering running one soon, and she said not anytime soon. RIP guess imma sub tmrw
>>52860
Isn't that only for former subs though?
>>40993
where the hell is that?
>>52946
She went on vacation early January. I don't think she ever said where, but my guess is Pocono Mountains resort area which would be close to her.

She is huge here, and she is huge now, but is it just me thinking that her gain has really slowed down this year? Her last weigh-in was just short of 350 lbs about the time of this video, and she has not done one since. Maybe when you get to this size, it takes more pounds gained to make a visible difference. What do you think?

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIoaWdOYWR5YSlDOTBMVlZqWVVWS1lqVkxWREk9
>>52979

When you get to a certain size, you slow down. You don't gain rapidly at 350lb than you do at 120lb.
anyone have any reups dc when it's from, just found her and god is she gorgeous
She's got a new health update video of s31...anyone seen it or kind enough to share?
the health video looks hot
Does anyone have any videos of her?
Is she still gaining? I feel like I haven’t seen this thread pop up in a while
>>57636
She says she is. When you get to her current size, it gets harder to tell as any added weight on a slimmer gal would be more obvious than on someone Nadya's size.

Nadya has been massive for a while now, Imo, she's a little bigger than the start of the year, but the fact that she hasn't done a weigh-in for many months, makes me suspicious.
Anyone have any videos?
I've got some stuffer31 content but idk how to download it
>>57795
No download, post a link. Key words "wetransfer" and "base64". Good luck.
>>57795
I think video downloader for Chrome (the extension) works on s31. I somehow managed to DL after they changed how the site works but forget exactly how.
>>57812
Ah, has content - believe he meant to upload, not download. wetransfer link is the way to go.
Some newish nadya. “Stuck in a chair”

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMKDNNVEEzKVhsNlMxbHhZV0pPYjJZPQ==
We transfer link For when the vid inevitably gets removed, didn’t see the above poster
Does anyone have her new weigh in? Or any of her videos?
>>59198
No, on the weigh in. She has specifically requested to not have it shared for a while. She is one of the most genuine & best models out there, and should be supported. Therefore, I for one, will honor her desire. However, her most prior weigh-in had her at 375 lbs, and I can say that there has not been any weight lost. So you may use your imagination, or purchase the video.

Yes, to other videos. I'll gin up a couple from earlier this year and post a link shortly.
>>59206
As promised.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIoU3VwcG9ydE5hZHlhKUM5MExYRnpPSGRIUTBaYVRYVT0=
>>59214
Thanks very much! There wouldn’t happen to be more would there?
>>59206
She must be using the same brand of scale Lailani uses. LOL.
>>59219
I must be missing something here, She's fat as fuck, and nearly every week of her 4+ year gain has been documented in her videos. Her weight progress is legit if I've ever seen one.
(611 KB, 586x623, Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 5.44.03 PM.png)
Hiiiii :) you and I meet again hehe. Sorry I'm going to talk your ear off this time because theres going to be some big changes. I get linked this thread every so often when someone wants me to address something so poof here I am! I caught up on the comments too. Yes! The giant champagne glass is in Poconos its called Cove Haven Resort

Regarding the weigh in I just want to say b3379d you're a fucking saint. I touched on this in my last comment but pirating doesn't bother me I find it flattering but the weigh ins yess indeed I do request they not get shared for a bit

I do weigh ins about every 6ish months so theres noteworthy results. I film them the same every time so you can see my ankle/feet tattoos and the scale perfectly. If you would wanna see me do them more often or a different way I can do that :) I do find the current way I film it is the best because you can see the number on the scale perfectly. I also include 8 past weigh ins in each weigh in video so you can see my progress over time. I go to the doctors semi-ish often and my scale does inline with the scale there. Also the new red stretch marks are a map to where I've been growing. Lately its in my tits (finally lol) and belly :)

I really appreciate your support and I listen to feedback people send to me. So with that said I have a special announcement...

Pricing is something you guys wanna see a change in and also where my platform is. Right now I'm in the process of getting my own site up. In the meantime my new Stuffer31 content is significantly reduced in price. My site should *fingers crossed* be up late September right now I have a domain and I currently have someone working on the vision I have for my logo. Its going to be a flat monthly cost like Onlyfans.

So Im thinking of reducing the cost of my Onlyfans and mainly posting pictures on there where my site will have full length videos and photos as well. Does this sound good? I was so scared to take this leap and tbh I still am. And again thank you so much i'm lucky to have had all this support over the years I wont let ya down :D I sound like a broken record but seriously thank you. I have so many ideas that I finally am going to be able to bring to life with no restrictions. Thanks to you guys :) <3
Im not sure if Im replying to this comment right (d42596) but thank you sm sm sm sm for saying these kind words :) <3
>>59220
oops here we go thank you :)
>>59219
Here we have a model, who in early 2017 decided to get fat. She showed us her 115 lbs thinness. Then after 461 videos and 15,340 photos (and counting) on S31 with dozens more postings on OF, and a very apparent more than 250 lbs gained, we still have doubting dolts appear on this thread to question the legitimacy of this progression. Such folks either fail to look into to the background of a model, or just display their pure ignorance, or both.

IMAO, Nadya is on the short list of those vying for the feedism GOAT.
>>59224
your gain is insane and you are very hot. good day.
>>59224

The sooner you leave S.31, the better. That site should've died years ago and the site owner ending up behind bars.
>>59253
Agreed. He exploits girls and in general seems shady as fuck
I tried to use Stuffer 31 to buy your weighin clip, but the site is just plain broken. The amount of hoops you need to jump through to buy a clip are absurd, and it just wouldn't work for me.

Put that clip on clips4sale, or curvage, or pornhub, or anywhere else and I'll buy it because those sites actually work for me.
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNVzJaS1lsMTVPWFtLb11SWlYwbDFaRWM0ZG1SKHRPdE8pVmREVjdSVk45VTFjb1pbb1ldbWwyWlNrMVZTaFA8V2JqPmEyVXBhbFl4
>>59529
Can’t even get this to decode properly, you got like three layers of bullshit on here, didn’t we just get word we don’t have to encode links anymore?
>>59529
Look like I got a link then went to it and just goes to home page. :[
>>59530
Nah it works. Replace the 5 and delete everything else
>>59530
You know, those who DO POST CONTENT should be granted the liberty to use what encoding (or not) they see fit. Ungrateful and unappreciative twerps like you, with their hands out, should have no say in the matter. Reactions like yours will likely result in the content poster never going through the trouble again.
>>59542
I'm grateful for the content and all, but this one WAS unnecessarily complicated for no real reason. I figured it out, but there was no point in making it this complex.
honestly, the only reason I don't buy Nadya's feeder content despite it being so good is due to how bad the S31 website is, and hate the burden of having to log in to view the clips every time I wanna wank
Would anyone mind uploading that to WeTransfer? mab.to links are ass to deal with on mobile
>>59553

except that without math the encoding is literally entirely pointless

although the encoding is also 99.99% pointless with the math :-p
>>59563

Just get a party browser extension and download the videos.

Also, she'll most likely be retiring the Nadya name once she leaves S.31 and will be known as Ari Gato going forward.
Having math in these decodes takes this massive assumption that every single person who wants to access it is autistic
>>59613
The only reason why we started encoding in the first place was because it links used to be clickable on this site and it would prevent direct traffic from bbw-chan to download sites, since many sites started automatically deleting links when they saw people were coming from here. It also somewhat prevented models from taking down their content, but I'm sure that nearly every model knows how to get past the encoding by now, and any model who doesn't can just ask one of the countless who do.

So honestly, math doesn't make any difference at all aside from making it more obnoxious.
>>59641
>I'm sure that nearly every model knows how to get past the encoding by now

From what I’ve seen commented around here, I think the logic is that double or triple encoding with math problems or words to be removed isn’t so much about being impervious to models, but more about making it so convoluted that it’s not worth their time to go through the process for every video to report shit. That, and dudes like to feel like 1337 h4x0rs

But I agree with you. Encoding is useless at this point.
>>59642
>>59641

the math is to stop robots. the double encoding is to allow you to add customized math.

all the other encoding does nothing at all because robots can read it. the only point of the math is to stop robots from reading it.

in the past at least once, one thread on bbwchan was setup so that a robot was reading trivially encoded links and instantly deleting links in like 5minutes instead of the 5hours or 1 day or whatever it would take a model to bother to have a link deleted.

I am aware of no such threads or examples on the entire chan right now (making it worthless right now)

for anyone who says the math is too hard, the math replaces MUCH harder humanity tests that were word search puzzles.

Putting shit inside {} or () [] is entirely pointless because the robot that can decode base64 could just as easily regex brackets.

I do not currently encode the links I post. I dont think anyone else should either. But the math is much less useless than the non-math style links (unless they're harder than math and include a word search puzzle like deleting the models name but without using any brackets to clue in it's location)...

tl;dr yes encoding is pointless but it's not automatically useless at all points in time
>>59516

Why did you pick 3 of the literal worse sites?

1. Curvage doesn't allow nudity.

2. Pornhub guts out accounts at random.

3. Clips4sale is just as outdated as S.31 and rarely does discounts or sales.

Let the woman make her own site and buy from her there.
And she's deleted her Onlyfans. Does anyone know if her new site is up yet?
>>60758
Uh? I sub her OF. She just posted a few hours ago.
>>60766

I've searched Ari Gato on both Google and Onlyfans and nothing came up.
>>60774

Oh wait I see, she changed her name back to Nadya.
And now her site is up : https://nadyabbw.com/

$20 a month to watch all of her past videos from S.31, any future videos, as well as being able to get customs.
>>61054
Holy shit! Over 450 videos, over 15,000 photos, from 115 lbs to pushing 400. $20

Could be the best deal in the history of this fetish. Solidifies her status as a legend, and she says that she ain't nearly done.
>>61074

It gives me a reason to finally get rid of both S.31 and OF.
>>61101
Agree. OF sucks and S31 is a predatory site mostly preying on less fortunate individuals in Asia and So. America. Nadya was about the last model exception to this.

As for Nadya, she has more than TRIPLED her weight, all documented on video & pics, with the great added plus that she is a good looking gal. She says that she is still far where she wants to be weight wise. Subbing to her new site is a no brainer.
>>61074
yeah it's the exact same website Layla has. So Stuffer31 controls both their websites like before.
>>61147
Yeah, I had that suspicion. Too bad it is not a complete break from that sketchy dude controlling S31. At least it seems a better deal than the regular S31 site.
well now hopefully someone will become amember and we will see more of her vids on here
aNd No Im NoT gOiNg To ShArE
just ban these faggots for real
This site has become hilarious. It’s a share site not an ad for models sites. People love lording over others “I have these vids but I’m not sharing”. Why are you even here then, to brag about paying for porn? lmao get a life. Almost as funny as dudes white-knighting girls they will never meet
>>61304 (Dead)
The only contribution I'm seeing is your 28 posts of fucking nothing in this thread.
>pIrAtEs LiKe YoU
Then get the fuck off our site.
Hey!! I know the whole site thing has been really confusing and I was quiet about it for a while.

Behind the scenes there was a lot going on and I made the decision to walk away. NADYABBW was associated with S31 and you guys were right this whole time. I wanted to see the good in people and have loyalty to the site but the owner did something today that I do not agree with.

I'm going to stick to Onlyfans for now and I'm not sure where else I'll go or where to even go from here in general. 3 years of trying my best. This entire year i posted 12 videos a month and worked so hard on this site for it to go to shit so fast. Super humiliating to say the least.

If you want to support me check out https://onlyfans.com/nadyabbw its the only place i'll be posting for now.

I hate drama but I feel like its my duty to be as transparent as possible. I was so excited for my own site but I can no longer trust my "business partner" and his decisions and I could just stick around but its not right to my subscribers.

Thank you all for the support over the years im really not sure what'll happen next for me but i'd rather lose the platform than be involved in something that I just learned isn't what I thought it was.
>>61568
Awful news for your followers, but sounds the best for yourself.

That miserable dude running S31 should be investigated by FTC and any other authority that has jurisdiction over business practices, not to mention the rumors of predatory personal manipulation of models.

Nadya - rest, regroup and please continue the best way you see possible. You've given this community your best effort for so long and it was always apparent that you enjoyed it along with your followers. This horrible experience that you are not responsible for should not result in the end of your contributions, especially if you are still pleased with what you're doing and the quality content that you've always produced.
I wonder what the S31 guy did
>>61568
About time you left that shithole. That site owner is a sleezy piece of garbage
Update: I was upset that when we had a soft opening a part of the site was down. Then for the official opening the site crashed because too many people tried to join at once.

I'm being entirely assured that the site is 10000% good now and I do want to give all my content out at a really good deal vs having to open a storefront and charge individual prices.

So there will be no more issues with the site from here on out and that was my #1 concern. The problem boiled down to me disagreeing with the launch date because so many issues were arising. I've worked my ass off on the site and it was getting really good feedback. People have reached out that they really wanted to see the videos on there and don't want to pay $15 for one on stuffer31 when they could get all of them for $20 on my site. Which I understand. Overall my decisions are based on customers best interest at heart but the initial launch was pretty hectic and I let the stress get to me. I've never done something like this before and its intimating.

I decided I will stick to NadyaBBW.com too that way all my content is still available for one price. If you're not comfortable I understand and you can check out my Onlyfans but the biggest part of NADYABBW is all my content is for one price including all my videos at 115 pounds.
>>61576

FTC? is he committing securities fraud?

dude straight up commits felonies.

(or to be clear, as to technically not be slander a lawyer I know he has worked with in the past does/has.)
>>61634

Iirc, he's been running S.31 with an expired business license since 2011/2012.
(445 KB, 1395x975, N1.jpg)
>>62088
Yup, no signs of anorexia here.

And her OF is 50% off right now.
>>63702
anyone know the difference between her site and OF? Is there more hardcore stuff on her onlyfans?
(82 KB, 920x1080, N2.jpg)
>>63718
Sub to both (both way worth it, btw) and they are different, but not that different. OF has some shorter clips along with longer ones. Site has all full-length content. She gets more personal on OF, and a little more risque, but they both feature nudes at times. With site sub you get complete backlog of content from beginnings in 2017 (over 450 vids, and thousands of pics!). Go for either (or both). You WILL NOT be disappointed.
>>61186
Here's the VERY FIRST video from Nadya (then EatMe). This is from Jan 2017 and I don't think I've ever seen it shared.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIoZXRtZSBnb3QgZmF0KUM5MExYWlNabmxhVjJ4VVIxWT0=
>>63815
Not a single word of appreciation for my latest share.

I have every one of her 450 plus videos, but I'm now thinking that I should just keep them for myself.
Give him everything he wants 😂😂😂
>>63815
Thanks bud! That's awesome. Relic of the past! Do you happen to have the most recent video too, so we can compare the weight gain? Haven't checked the thread in a whiiileee
>>64002

In contrary. Just downloaded that one ... that is AWSOME to have in the collection from super thin to fat ;).
Now I'm only missing the interim clips ...

But anyways, always appreciate a gourmet friend in this channel ;)!!
>>64004
>>64005
>>64006
Well, that's more like it!

In appreciation of your appreciation, here is a good one from the "interim" period. Only a year through, and over 100 lbs gained. She's gone well more than 100 lbs beyond this.

I really like her - personally and professionally). Please don't bug (or beg ) me about drops. I want to encourage more potential subs to check her out, not wreck her modeling career by flooding her content. A tease now and then shouldn't hurt.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUhaTVI0RXFUTHA=
>>64004

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWh6ckVFcGRFYlk=
>>64002

If you give people more time to react, then you would've gotten some appreciation. Unlike most here, some of us have jobs and lives that distract us from being here 24/7.

But thanks anyway.
>>64072
TWO days, first on a Sunday - WTF are you talking about? !!! Plenty of time for at least one reply.

That was about the most tempered thank you I've ever seen. It's little snips like you that gives more generous folks a bad taste in their mouth. Couldn't you have just let his comment go? We'll be fortunate to ever see this fellow on this thread again. Thanks for nothing.
>>64084
And before someone says "Why didn't you offer a thanks", I already have her first video. I've supported her at times since she started.
>>64060
Thank you so much for the last three videos posted !!!
>>64099
>>64100
>>64101
Never a shortage of smartasses on this site. Here, I present you with Mr. Douche-bag X three.
>>64084

lol, if you're gonna be a karma whore about it I might as well spend $20 to get the videos myself and tell you to go fuck yourself.

I'm not sucking dick for some impatient prick.
Damn, great videos, thanks.
I'd like to see all the videos with the green dress, someday. Have a good day or night Everyone ✌🏻
(148 KB, 1036x917, EM1.jpg) (103 KB, 1195x955, EM2.jpg)
>>65801
Nadya has put on a "few" more since the first picture.
>>68080
strong urge to bite her fupa, god damn
>>68081

She'll bleed maple syrup if you do that.
>>68080
Damn, that is a gut and a half, if I've ever seen one. No, that is three fats gut piled on one another. She must have packed on at least 200 lbs, likely more.
>>68085
I think she is close to 400 now, AND has a December challenge to put on more in one month than ever before.

I love the progress, but glad she isn't eating out of my fridge. I couldn't afford it.
>>68086

I get that she's a bit taller than the average woman, but she looks nowhere near 400lbs. Women like Carmen who aren't even 300 look bigger.
>>68088
Her weigh-ins are all WELL documented. Her last one was 375 and that was on July 29, 2021.

Close to 400 is ABSOLUTELY in the ball park.
>>68089

I'm not doubting her, I'm just saying she doesn't look it.
>>68095
Some wear their weight very differently so it can be deceiving.. In Nadya's case, her arms and legs are still relatively slim for her hef, but that is one big, heavy belly sticking out there. Her fupa must be 20 lbs alone.
(57 KB, 720x569, 3e0e5c01-d0f8-4047-8d5c-d39b0c90769d.jpg)
Hiii :) Yes yes I am doing a December gaining challenge! I'm going to be doing weekly weigh ins I've never done a gaining challenge so I figured the end of the year/my birthday month is a fun time to do it. Im also collabing with another model in December!! I've only done one collab before and im really excited ive been brainstorming ideas for months its gonna be amazing if i do say so myself ;D

Pretty sure my blood is just melted butter at this point hehehe i do eat waffles every morning so maple syrup in my blood is very likely too lol also yesss I do take pride in my weigh ins/its accurate with my doctors scale!! Also my doctor is probably going to lose her mind when she sees me after my gaining challenge oooops

Okie you know where to find me! https://nadyabbw.com/

^^the weigh ins are going to be exclusive on my site. All year ive posted 12 videos a month so I can promise you that for november and december :) its one flat fee of $20 for every video and picture ive ever posted i like it that way so you can see my progression over time without having to buy each video or picture set individually

and im running a $10 onlyfans promo i post pretty much daily!! valid for old and new subscribers
https://onlyfans.com/nadyabbw

i agree my arms and legs haven't filled out (yet) but im still nowhere near where i want to be the fatter i get the more i crave a faster weight gain. im literally obsessed with gaining thats the best way to sum it up lol my gut/fupa/double chin are growing the fastest but the goal is to be one massive fucking blob

you can also always dm me on feabie or curvage its harder for me to reply on those sites but on nadyabbw/onlyfans i message back quick and answer every single message im very chatty if you couldn't already tell lol

ok ok happy holidays come join me if youd like :) also i love how im way bigger now than the pictures that were used when this thread was made
>>68108
Is there a difference between your website and your only fans? Are they the same content or different?
>>69301

If you want Stuffing/Chugging videos go to her website. If you want more suggestive videos go to her OF.
>>69301
Except in a rare instance where she has re-posted an older video from her website on her OF as a throwback, the content is always different. The website is "less" suggestive, but still NSFW, if you know what I mean.

They are both worth the price of admission, imo. However, if I had to pick one, I'd go with the website as you get nearly 500 videos and several thousand photos going back five years to a then skinny, 115lb Nadya (aka Eatme).
>>68108
Attempted to join your site. I have a Rocketpay account. But neither Rocketpay or your site would cooperate. I received several sign-in codes from Rocket, but after I entered them it repeated returned with the same sign in screen. When I attempted sign in manually I get a page expired notice from your site.
>>69301
Hiiiya i hope I'm responding to your comment correctly!!

The biggest difference is my site has all my old content from when I started my journey. Pictures and videos both included :) I'm doing a December gaining challenge with weigh ins on my site/a collab that will be uploaded early January. I'm really trying to get subs on nadyabbw.com up right now! For all of 2021 I uploaded 12 full vids a month along with pic sets.

Onlyfans I post (almost) daily!! Pics/vids/etc and I answer all my messages on there too :) its more raunchy "spur of the moment" type of vibe. On my site I plan the videos vs onlyfans its easier to film impulse "im horny heres my belly bouncing while i bounce on my clit toy" it just depends what you're cup of tea is!! Today I uploaded a chocolate stuffing. Its more of an intimate experience. I keep them different so both are worth it for the people who want to support me on both sites:) I also run specials a lot too!! Open door policy lol
>>69336
yessss you summed it up better than me :) thank you for being a subscriber to both!! I agree with everything ur saying the website does have so much content from throughout the years. thanks again :D
>>69334
yesss bingo :) if you want more stuffings and chuggings on onlyfans lemme know too :D i like to eat hehe
>>69370
oh NOOOOO I AM SORRY D: I messaged techs I want to fix this as fast as a I can for you!! Can you message me on Feabie or Instagram (Nadyabbw) so I can make sure I get this fixed for you 1 on 1? I feel bad when I come on here I like to let you all play in peace
Hi, Nadya,

sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you still remember the moment you first thought that you were legitimately fat? Not just chubby but really fat.

If so, when was it? :)

Best.
>>69750
Hey, as Nadya just said herself, so only checks this board occasionally. She asks that you message her on Feabie or Instagram if you want to be sure she sees it. She is great at answering any questions she sees.
(66 KB, 530x925, Capture.JPG)
From her IG today
>>71630
She's reached the massive stage. Recent weigh-in has her in the 390's.
Hardly? Is there proof of 390?
hugeee holy
>>71670
Dude, she has done successive video weigh-ins for 5 years, from the low 100's to now. These, along with video proof of her growth should be all anyone, but a total nincompoop, should need.

Spend a few bucks of your hard earned money to sub her site, and you'll get over 500 of her videos and several thousand photos.of the proof you seem to require.
>>71778
>>71670
Right, not only is there all the weigh-in videos, you have to remember that she is pushing 5' 10".

Look at her next to Aria in her recent collab series of videos. Nadya towers over her, and is just plain BIG
>>71630 Her four-years long transformation from the curveous twig she used to be from being now on the pass to achieve SSBBW status is so scandalously torrid.
>>73254

Her only two flaws are her height and weight distribtuion. She's 5'9 and none of the weight has gone to her titties yet.
>>73332

Imo that makes it hotter. Keeps gaining hoping to finally get some tits but just gets a bigger and bigger gut.
>>73356

The gut is usless when there's no tits laying on top of it.
>>73332
>She's 5'9
Only a manlet would complain about this
>none of the weight has gone to her titties yet.
Fair point
>>73379

Manlets usually love taller women. Also I'm 5'10 chump.
Is her site a scam? Like will i be able to cancel after a month for my subscription?
>>73394
>5'10
>not a manlet
lmfao, pick one
>>74547
Scam? She's been at this since 2017. I think word would be out by now.

I've been in and out of her site (and former S31) several times without any issues.
>>74555

Not everyone wants to be a tree. Nigga's acting like it's 4"8 or something.
I’m a couple inches taller than her (6 foot) & “only” weigh 260ish… meanwhile my gut rivals hers & you’re telling me she weighs nearly an entire petite woman more than me?! I call BS 🙄
>>75297
Seconded. Im not lean, but not fat, and do some heavy weights (single dumbbell curl at 85lbs). I am 230-245lbs at 6'0 with 18-19" arms.

I would estimate her weight around 250-280lbs, maybe more depending on structure and composition but from what I have seen she has a very lean body type normally with not lot of fat, heavy bones, or muscle.
retards .. retards everywhere
>>75297
>>75315
>>75317
More than retards. These dolts obviously haven't got a clue about Nadya and her history in feedism.

She's been around since early 2017 and through over 500 videos and several thousand photos (not counting her OF content) EVERY "inch" of her progress is documented, INCLUDING a dozen or so weigh-in & measurement videos.

Started at a skinny 115 lbs (several videos). If her weigh-in at 180 lbs looked legit (it does), her weigh-in at 210 looked legit, 240, 290, 320, 350, 375 -- why would her 395 be a set-up?

Do these folks believe the earth is round?
>>75321
Well said. Trying to get a too cheap Doubting Thomas to spend $20 for her site subscription and get all the vids and pics you mention is just too much to ask. Easier to just post their nonsense on her thread without any back-up.
I’ve been with my fair share of nearly 400 pound women (a couple even her height) and I can assure you that she doesn’t even come close to their level of thickness.
sure you have
>>75333
And your a fucking gullible fool!

Spend the $20, then come back and make that statement. You won't.
I mean you can keep simping all you want, all I’m saying is that she doesn’t look an ounce over 300…
>>75336
jfc. Do you read? 500 videos - usually 3 or 4 a week. What else do you need? The National Guard to seize her scale?

"she doesn’t look an ounce over 300…" It is your eyes that need checking then.
>>75336
Do you have $20? nadyabbw.com
…sooo you’re telling me that she only weighs 30ish less pounds than Courtney (aka, plump princess) who’s the same height as her? Gtfo, Courtney legit looks twice the size of her & somehow only weighs a couple dozen more? Gtfo, keep coping & keep drooling over this average sized looking chick with a modest beer gut, lol
I mean no doubt her gain is impressive, but it doesn’t take away from the fact she looks CONSIDERABLY less than 400 🤷‍♂️
>>75339
>>75340
Yes, I am telling you that. Looks do not always equal reality.

Watch her 4+ years of 500 videos (I have), and then let me know where and how you are suspicious.
>>76790
Hmm. I see the difference shape-wear has made, but at her size, hardly worth the effort.
Anyone have any videos?
>>76790
Gotta be tough when even shapewear designed to accentuate your features turns you into a rectangle.
She must be almost 400lbs by now?
Anyone know?
>>80784
Her last weigh-in (Dec.29, 2021) she was about 390 lbs - the scale actual broke, but there was a brief digital flash at that weight. One week earlier she was 385.4.

She was consistently gaining 3 to 5 pounds a week during the holiday season, but appears to have slowed down in the new year. I think it is fair to speculate that she can be 400, or a little over, by now. She has done regular weigh-ins every 3 to 6 month throughout her gain, so one can be expected soon.
I don’t understand how she is that heavy. She’s short/average height and fat sure, but mostly just her gut. Muffinmaid was like 6+ feet and nowhere near 400 at her fattest.
>>80820
If you go to MyBodyGallery you can look at pics of other women her height and weight.
>>80820
>>80821
Here we go again. EVERY - repeat EVERY - few months in the past 5 years she has done a weigh-in. She is taller than average for a girl and wide.

Look at this video filmed last December with Aria (who is about 300 herself). Nadya towers over her. She is even presently a little bigger. Can we put this to rest now, or are you Doubting Dolts going to continue this nonsense?

https://we.tl/t-XnVlVrsWzc
>>80834
Yeah, that was filmed the 1st week of Dec. Her 12/1 weigh in vid was 375.2 lbs. Four months later, she's bigger now. Easily could be 25 lbs or more. Get over it.

on behalf of others, thx for the video. I've subbed her for years and shared some, but not as generous with recent stuff.
>>80834
Lol get a grip dude. I’m not calling her a liar, especially if she does regular weigh/ins. I’m just saying I can’t visualize how she’s fatter than someone like Aliss who just LOOKS massive. Settle down lmao
>>80844
You're also in need of relaxation, Bub. This thread has been continually poisoned by a bunch of clowns who cannot come to grips that someone can weigh a certain something, but not appear to be that, compared to some other someone. Every person (model) will likely carry their weight differently and not appear to the eyes alike.

btw, someone mentioned Muffinmaaid. She was, in fact, over 400 at her heaviest.
>>80852
I will say that I didn't believe she's almost 400lbs. I do know that different women carry weight differently. I know one woman pushing 300lbs with a potbelly and I know another woman that around 275lbs that looks a few months pregnant. I know another one that can't even be 200lbs yet whom looks as if she's ready to give birth. its all in how tall they are, how the body is shaped and other factors like that. some might get really curvy and some women are shaped like spongebob. they can't help that. I know one woman whom kept gaining weight hoping to get a butt and it just never happened for her. she laughs about it but she was mad when we talked about it.

just how big does nadya intend to get?
>>80855
She publicly continues to say 600+. I have personally questioned her about this in a private chat. I mentioned that those at that weight are often physically struggling (sometimes immobile) certainly not healthy, and many do not appear happy with life. She discounted this for her personally, and repeated her goal.

I suppose with her height, she could reach this and not be a total wreck, but I'm figuring her outlook may change as she continues to get bigger. After a weight surge over the holidays, it does appear that she has slowed down some. It is also often such, the bigger you get, the more effort it takes to gain additional weight.

My opinion, at this time, is that she is mentally headed towards the supersized direction, but many factors can come into this over time to change that.
go ahead - ban this asn like all the rest you have - pretty soon no one will be able to post anything on here
A "bit" of contrast here. Also, finally a little boob growth coming in. btw, either her OF or website (or both) is definitely worth the price of admission.

https://we.tl/t-gWIczX3JHM
>>81021
Swear it is not a morph
>>81130
Nadya posted that photo. What model morphs herself? What would that accomplish? Who is blind? Five years of videos show her progression. Aliss can get enormous in one year, but Nadya cannot in five? She is massive in her last OF video.
(1.2 MB, 1170x2106, F36D3572-2F5A-4B2F-82BD-48FC9E9F2419.jpeg)
HEYYYY 😊 I only pop in when someone messages me about something on here. A few ppl thought it was a morph actually! Here’s proof straight off the phone, i don’t know how to do morphing but ngl it is hot as fuck that it is being mistaken for one 🥵 anyway come join my Onlyfans 😂 I’m running a special and I have a big collab coming up soon!

https://onlyfans.com/nadyabbw
>>84916

The fuck you're talking about? Name one person who's been denying her weight gain.
>>84929
Probably one of those Anonymous people
>>84929
Silly stupid. Obvious weight gain. It is the amount of weight gain that has been disputed. Last weigh-in in Dec. was about 390 lbs. Many have claimed that she can't be an ounce over 300. However, there have been about 8 weigh-ins since 300 that have followed her progress.
>>84945

The fact you care enough what an anon thinks to rub it in their face is quite sad.
>>84945
She weighed 302lbs in august 2021, then in december 2021 she did her gaining challenge but hidding the hundredth and she wasn't looking 100lbs heavier. She's stuck at a plateau
Does anyone have her corndog stuffing video from back when she was on S31?
>>85092
Corn Dog vid from about 6 months after putting the first new pounds on. Plus a hot dog stuff some time and a "few" pounds later.

https://we.tl/t-v4P9DdFQEM