/bbw/

(187 KB, 960x1119, IMG_5807.jpeg)
???
@jeanetteprakash on Instagram
>>174004
Can't believe I didn't know about her before. This is the plus size Indian bombshell I've been wanting for for YEARS. Love that she's comfortable flaunting her belly, etc. though she's not a feedist model or anything like that.
>>174092
And we need to try to make her into one ngl. I looked through her instagram and she keeps getting slightly bigger after a few post. Hottest Indian ive ever seen in my life so far
>>174093
I actually think curvage would be a good fit for her since she'd rather not do nude and sexual content based on what I've from others elsewhere, although she's been been getting more revealing and sexual lately. Would love to see some full body lingerie videos. Doesn't matter if she doesn't gain weight, she ticks all the boxes already. If she does, that would just be a bonus.
>>174106
>based on what I've from others
based on what I've *read* from others
i dont know that shes that serious into this. her OF seems to be mostly glamour photos. and she also does art. im wondering which one she prefers because her art page clearly says leave that horny junk at the door.
i obviously hate "who dis" threads, but fuck am i grateful for this one. had no idea she existed before this either, and, echoing what others have said here, she has got to be one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. insane body, has had an incredible gain, and a great face that somehow has stayed slim. gooned over her quite a bit today and only slightly ashamed to admit it lol.
>>174124
why question the "no horny comments" on her art page?