/bbw/

(55 KB, 720x405, preview.jpg)
Post Alena love and kira vids here
There's am incredible video where Alena rides a guy and orgasms while holding her belly that I swear I saw once but have never been able to find since then. I'd happily buy it if anyone knows where it's on sale.
Share some vids when you start a thread dumbass.
Sometimes I think of the reality where Alena didn't leave and just kept gaining until she hit BBW status herself instead of letting other models run her page
>>172779
Can confirm I also saw it years ago
>>172779

Was she roleplaying as a secretary in the video? Unless I’m thinking of a different video?
>>172779
iirc theres a good one where she's bent over a chair with the guy behind her and she's burping the whole time. incredible video, i saw it once years ago and never again. would be sick if someone had it
>>172849
>>172850
this is one of her best videos. it truly is a shame that she stopped doing videos right as she was really starting to gain. i seem to recall her threatening a comeback via twitter a year or two ago but nothing came out of it.
does anyone know when exactly she was her heaviest?
>>172850

i remember some wild rumours that she actually had a dick, this provides me with a lot of retrospective comfort
Reup
I'm glad Kira is still part of this group and has gotten ridiculously big as a result. Everyone else makes fee videos then bounces