/bbw/

(28 KB, 352x198, IMG_3003.jpeg)
Anyone know where I can find content about a girl getting fatter as she has sex? I remember there was one story on tumblr where a girl was magically gaining weight as she was fucked, and of course, there’s the FoxyRoxxie vid. But any and all related content would be appreciated.
>>172369 (OP)
>there was one story on tumblr

You see, the problem you've got here is that gaining significant weight during a sex session is an entirely unrealistic and impossible scenario. Go back to /bbwdraw/ fantasy renders you retard
While I really like the concept as well, I agree with this guy >>172576 that you are probably going to take this topic to the /gen/ board or /bbwdraw/ in order to get the kind of discussion and results that you're looking for. Even the literature board is going to have some good directions to point you in.

With that said, I'm pretty sure the only models I've personally seen do this kind of video have been: Foxy Roxxie, Reenaye Starr, and Beccabae but I'm sure there are quite more if you go ask the right boards for information.