/bbw/

esta mas obesa que la mierda
>>172334
How old is this chick? Because she comes across like a retard(in a cute way but still).
>>172346
Nah, she sounds like a terminally online quirky egirl, but definately not dumber than the average feedee
My guy, all bitches are goofy retards.
>>172352
Okay fine, muh dewd, but I still need someone to answer the question. Surely you niggas know how old the girl you masturbate to is, right??
>>172353
No. I think very few people know how old the lady they’re jacking off to is. Who gives a shit. Are you implying we’re pedophiles? She’s clearly of age, retard.
I believe she's my age (28)
Lmao, Only 2 ridiculous sandwich. This is boring, slow… really, are you happy ?
>>172346
She's a 150 year old vampire
>>172346
You’re coming off as a bigger one. Use Google and fuck off
>>172384
It's not on google bro. I apologize for saying that your e-girl acts retarded. I didnt know it would make people aggravated because I dont care about e girls in that way. But I do apologize
>>172372
I apologize for that crude joke. It was uncalled for. I should've been nicer from the jump so my bad bro. Tiana is hot and prolly cool
>>172346
she’ll be 24 next month
She sound a bit like shoe0nhead
Not complaining tho
She should seriously consider doing gaming streams or something. Like, I was trying to jerk off to her latest video, but I kept getting distracted because I couldn't help but snicker at her jokes.
>>172431
She does. She has a twitch, though I'm not sure of her gaming schedule. Of course, on it, she does usually stuff her face and show her bare belly.
>>172427
Dude, that's 100% accurate. She is fat shoe.
>>172431
Really is very cute. Absolute wife material. Her fella is very lucky.
It's honestly hard to go back to content creators that try super hard to be sexy and are overly performative with how they act/speak, when you have someone like Tiana who is naturally charismatic and doesn't need to try.

That said I wish her burps were better. She mentioned on her tumblr that she's into burps now so I'm sure it's a matter of time until they improve, I just feel like her burps sound weird, like her throat is closing or something. She'd go from a 9 to a 10.
>>172469
Yeah Tiana just makes me want to sit through the whole video because of her talking about random shit. Normally I'll stop watching a video when I do the deed and pause it at a point for later, but this girl keeps me invested.

But yeah if she was a better burper, she would be a 10/10. I feel like they always sounded forced when one about to come up. She should practice burping during the day and eventually it'll become 2nd nature to her. Other than that, she's one of the best.
(437 KB, 828x1654, IMG_1326.jpeg)
Jesus Christ, this woman is something else.
What a striking vision unfolds before me! A form of abundant beauty, her curves expanding in luscious profusion. Her hips, like ample vessels, sway with a seductive fullness, while her thighs stand strong and inviting, like sturdy oaks rooted in the earth. And that belly, wow big, really big men
but I'll stop getting carried away, it turns out she's going to stop there and not continue to explode. Something which would be damaging, because if it continues on this path, what a beauty.
>>172582
Awesome drop, thank you for this king

She doesn't do enough clothes try-ons tbh, and the fact that you can see her stretch marks through her dress makes me diamond hard
Guys, do you think it will double in size again in the chest area or even if it continues it won't take more? I have difficulty understanding his morphology
Terrible camera angle. Does she film from an upper angle to hide her double chin? Can't watch the video tbh.
>>172550
such proof that you can be fat and hot.

hot is a vibe.
>>172694
Yes she is lightening the camera so you can see less detail. She is shooting very high. The boyfriend put camera as high as he could. It’s 2 feet higher than her. I thought she wasn’t self conscious….unless the boyfriend is making these changes. She hates her fatter face but it looks like he is helping make these bad changes. Like Mal and her boyfriend who is a horrible camera guy. Just feed her and let her film the way she has done for years.
Agreed seems like she's low on confidence. Tiana if you're reading this, real ones love how you are looking now! Embrace it, let go of the haters, and go with what put you on the map!
>>172694
Funny you say that, one of my complaints about fatty content for years has been that they shoot from angles you'd never see unless you're Vern fkn Troyer. I'm 6ft, unless its a riding POV or wtv, I wanna see women the way I would see them irl, makes it way more relatable.
>>172775
I think most people in here including tall people don't want things lightend where she looks like ghost and shot so high she looks thinner.
>>172421
Tyvm for the response. That's about what I figured but it can hard to tell with zoomer chicks
>>172777
i'd rather have a realistic angle, but i agree about the lighting
Hey all,
I'm the guy who usually posts her OF vids. My subscription just expired today. I plan on renewing so no worries. I just want to renew when she posts something next instead of renewing today and her not posting for two weeks. If anyone here subscribes to her OF, just let me know when she posts a new video and I'll resub and post the video here. Thanks!
>>172950
Interesting. My expired Tiana sub clearly shows she's made 7 posts since my sub expired in late July. I would expect your expired sub listing indicates the same from when yours expired. Most of her postings are vids. Should be no need for someone to notify you. Thanks in advance
>>172818
lol "realistic" angle as if you can't crouch or sit to change your view
>>172974
Thanks man!! Good idea. I'll keep a lookout
This chick had a great pace was making killer money with a slow gain and no stretch marks with some good content. Now she is rapid gaining and cranking doo doo out and the only one who gets to see the hot angles is her dog shit feeder lol. This chick fucked up with this dude he's gonns cost her a lot of money when she hits health problems from rapid gaining and had no good content to show for it.

Like dude imagine what your viewer wants to see bot 500 hours of front on view tie the bitch up and do a time-lapse force feeding or make her drink an entire gallon or something Jesus.
>>172720
Same here mate, she's so freaking hot and I love that kinda meaningless chatting while she tries out the different clothes
>>173026
>>172950
What do you use to download the OF vids? I had tools to do that but I haven’t used them in a while and now they don’t work
>>173026
L take. Even if she got to 500 lbs and didn’t look ‘hot’, the transformation alone would be hot. You are def jelly lol
>>173082
I've been using either Video DownloadHelper or JDownloader2 for all my OF downloads. Both have worked fine for Tiana and other models, except when drm is used. That's a whole other matter
(241 KB, 1869x2048, Mirror Chad.jpg)
>>173026
Well said, this fucking guy is a self centred piece of shit. Still, the worst part is seeing Tiana decide to fully commit to the first relationship she finds. Her judgement clearly isn't rational enough to consider the long term business proposition of her choice of partner. Call me traditional, but if you're gonna go tradwife levels of lazy you should at least do so in a marriage. Whether or not her feeder leaves her when she gets sick, she won't be releasing decent content as long as he's around. It's a god damn tragedy how history is missing one of the hottest gains of all time to poor documentation. That man is destined for hell.
>>173124
what the fuck are you putting "'hot'" in quotation marks for, other than to misrepresent and strawman the truthsayers position?
>>173169
>Her judgement clearly isn't rational enough to consider the long term business proposition of her choice of partner.

This has to be ironic, surely this man is just trolling. There's no way anyone actually thinks like this.... Right?
>>173169
>strawman

lol I don’t think that means what you think that means. Put in quotes simply because hot is very subjective, i.e conventionally “hot”

And based on the rest of your rant you seem like a retard who thinks he knows her better than she knows herself or thinks you know what’s best for her and not your dick. Get a grip, you are literally just jealous lol
>>173169
Hold on, anon got a point. Then again we have no clue how long they have been talking / casually seeing each other for
You guys need to touch some grass or find a hobby
>>173169
>Whether or not her feeder leaves her when she gets sick ...

He is 100% going to leave her as soon as he gets bored with her. Tiana tweeted about how he's fattened other girls up, so this isn't his first time.
>>173026
Bruh she's gaining for him not a bunch of random degenerates online, us getting to pay yo see it is just the cherry on top for her
Calm down
Who cares what her boyfriend is gonna do with her? As long as he's fattening her up why tf d you care?
>>173026
>>173169

LMAO. Both of you incels need to fucking go outside. And stay away from women...you fucks are the type to cut off a lock of hair and sniff it or some shit.
>>173188
Yeah man you tend to do that if you're a feeder and also aren't a basementdwelling retard and have relationships. Crazy how people who like bondage tend do bondage with their partner. Fucking idiot.
>>173169
Bro you must get SOOOOO much pussy
>>173284
Tend to do what, abandon your feedee like a fucking nigger? With bondage you can leave the leather straps and ball gags in storage if the relationship ends. Getting fattened up to 300+lbs is a bit more life changing.
>>173300
You are unhinged, loser
Tiana proves a woman's intuition is retardation of logic.
Don't worry this dude is gonna plump her n dump her ans use her as a trophy pig to get other fatties to ruin themselves for him now. Probably turns her on to think about being used and ruined because she's a psycho. This guy is young and has a lot of pigs to plump and she is just a launch pad for his career of pig pumping trust me they both know it. She enjoys being ruined these women all do thats whybthey watch fucked up murder mystery shoes for fun. She will get over him once she gets too fat for his little weiner and he slips out too much and she will be back prime pork back on the market boys just keep feeding this dumb hog and stop stealing her shit you retard cucks.
(1.8 MB, 375x498, IMG_1659.gif)
Me excited seeing this thread has been bumped up expecting new content but it’s just a bunch of saddos arguing
>>173317
Crazy how this is applicable to like 95% of the threads on this website.
>>173317
>>173325

It’s cause the mods are gone and Barclay is burned out. It’s not gonna get any better.
>>173317
The best thing this site can do is have an option where you’re only notified when an image is uploaded. Certainly a glorified bandaid, but my time will be wasted less.
>>173317
Cool and with this comment you are now one of them.
>>173591
read the rules of /real and fuck off with the shitty fan-art
>>173591
Morphs might be the cringiest and gayest thing next to blueberry and vore shit
>>173591

You genuinely need to be banned for this bullshit.

Retard.
>>173591
Morphs are usually ass but this might be the worst I ever seen lmao
does anyone know if she's released a new vid on her onlyfans? If she has, I'll re-sub and download the video here for everyone
new vids with gofile links please, thank a lot
>>173931
Fuck you, sub to her OF and contribute by yourself
>>173932 So downloding free content is okey but asking for is not?
>>173932
Dude I'm the guy who's posted almost 100% of all her videos on this forum. My subscription ended and I was waiting for her to upload again to re-sub instead of re-subbing and then waiting 2 weeks before she posts. Chill the fuck out.

I didn't ask for any content, only asked if she posted anything.
>>173997
yes she posted a masturbation vid… pretty mid
>>173997
Dude relax, he was talking to the leech below your comment
>>173997
Goat for sharing btw, appreciate it 🙏
(575 KB, 661x546, qqqq.png)
b/a