/bbw/

Anyone have the funnel video?
Anyone the taco stuffing?
>>172118
Thank you, she did gain a lot recently
Enjoy: https://gofile.io/d/D4tm9M

If anyone has any of her content to share , especially her stuffings/bloatings, it would be greatly appreciated!
Is her OF worth buying?
>>172416
Thanks for the drop!

I don't know if I'm alone on this but I think Savannah content is extremely lazy. Same as KJB. They both have a super hot body but all their videos are either stuffings or roleplays talking to the camera. I mean, come on, girls, you can do a public stuffing, a try on on a store or something different. It's like the same videos all over again. Sorry for the rant. It's just so much waste potential, imo.
>>172483
They just repeat the same RP and scenarios, not much new from them just “gf got fat/wants you fat/wants to get fatter”. Wish she’d do stuffings and stuff. Maybe public stuffings, try ons, other binges or fat stuff than a simple RP
I'll take a roleplay over a silent stuffing anyday
>>172483
For as hot as she is and is getting fat her content blows. There are only so many times I can watch her jiggle her gut while saying baby.
Anyone have her most recent vid?
>>172515
This!! She probably has some of the fairest prices in the entire community but I do wish she did more RP or at the very least some different camera angles.