/bbw/

(205 KB, 316x420, 1.png) (2.4 MB, 1455x1642, 2.png) (1.0 MB, 2316x2994, 3.jpg)
Anyone else think she morphs her pics and videos? I genuinely cant tell but her latest stuffing had her belly morphing in and out
iS tHis A mORRRpHh
I had her onlyfans sub for a month, she looks legit but the quality of her posts are terrible and too infrequent.
>>171928
Donut stuffing vid, 7:30 look at her belly. Theres some filter going on
>>171949
Was just about to sub... but if this is true I better not. Could you post a clip showing what you mean?
>>171853 (OP)
Ok I caved in and subbed anyway. She's legit, but 100% morphing. Looks smaller in videos, with weird filter-jittering going on around her belly. Nearly every photo and video are in the exact same kneeling-pose, which is most likely just expanded toward the lower half of the image. In videos, if you watch carefully, her fingers 'grow' or 'stretch' unnatually when moving over her stomach.

Not only that, but I found her real social media profiles. There are no recent, publicly available, clear pictures of her body. She obviously has gained weight, but even in pictures from just over a year ago, she's skinny enough that her alleged gain stretches credibility, and she doesn't *seem* to have the body frame to become as 'curvy' as she looks now.

She also went to school precisely for a discipline which would equip her with the skills to convcingingly distort her photos, and to a lesser extent, videos too. (Hence why this is even a debate!)

Anyway, I'll let you judge for yourselves. Here's every last drop of her content: https://gofile.io/d/f4Wo1W
>>171972
Well I guess she must have seen this post because she immediately deleted her entire account and ran away with everyone's money.
>>171981
oh dang, guess she IP blocked me when I asked for a refund lmao
>>171982
(further proof that she's obviously a fraud)
>>171975
tbh I'd run away too if a guy on bbwchan bragged about cyber-stalking me and learning my real identity and life information. there's always the implicit threat of "if I don't like your content or feel bored I'll leak that info" when someone brags about learning a model's private details.

was it easy to find out or did it take real effort?
>>171972
Thanks champ. Great to finally see her content.

Her of is still up
>>171984
I doubt she even read the post. No bragging involved, it was easy. Fraudsters should be exposed.
>>171949
just looks like a snapchat filter trying to recognize a face where there isn't one. this is not at all uncommon.

mr. "settling the debate" seems like he's reaching.
Agreed thx for the videos guy but you're seeing ghosts
Some of the photos are clearly edited, which she admitted to on curvage. I can't tell if the videos are but if nobody had said anything I'd say they're legit. I'd totally sub to this girl, she's super hot and clearly gaining, but now that there's doubt idk..
Honestly Iā€™m more infatuated with her lower half . Those thighs and that ass is something else
>>172085
definitely, the before and after she put on reddit where she's lying on her side with the doritos?? fuck her thighs are huge
Looking at the pics posted in the zip file, it seems like she definitely edits because she looks like a full blown bbw in some of them. But besides that, the videos seem legit and she definitely gained weight and you can even see her stretch marks.
thanks for the shares, I remember randomly finding her on reddit and asking about her in the beg thread awhile ago. Obsessed with her belly/side belly rolls and how it sags when she sits, kinda reminds me of LMBB's belly. Big fan of her and lots of potential
some of the pics are definitely edited but the vids look legit