/bbw/

(151 KB, 623x856, 20200106091512-dba3b8b5-la.jpg) (337 KB, 556x720, IMG_1617.jpg) (444 KB, 640x617, IMG_5692.png)
Not nearly as active as she used to be, but still one of my favorites. She's super underrated and anything of hers that isn't from her abandoned Tumblr would be greatly appreciated!
All I got are short belly play vids from her
https://gofile.io/d/RJNKdM

I need a hero y'all. From one FA to another, help a brother out here
Keep this thread alive someone has to find something she’s glorious
>>171077 (OP)
not to be a buzzkill but i think the issue is that she was underage when she started posting and nobody wants to risk that
>>171734
Oh FUCK, that’s totally understandable. I got those videos back in my freshman year of college and she’s a year older than me so those are fs good but yeah I hear you. Whelp, innabit I’ll make a gofile of some vids that got me right (other models ofc) to soften the blow of this failed thread
redditor
>>171760 thanks for the share. what’s that girls name in the second video? it used to be little yellow spider wayyyyy back when i was also under 18
thickhungryhoney
>>171760 if its not too much trouble do you mind posting the names of each (or however many you know) girl in the videos? I know some but not others; regardless i appreciate the drop
>>171768
close, i'm on tik tok too much

>>171774
I was considering it but felt too lazy, since u want them i got u
>>171760
>https://gofile.io/d/E9CU2B

In order of appearance + vid count:

Sweet Peaches: 1 vid
ThickHungryHoney: 1 vid
bbw_kitty: 2 vids
Aliss: 3 vids
DestinyBBW: 2 vids
Jasminexo: 1 vid
BBW Peach: 1 vid
Gordissima (Tumblr): 2 vids
Feedeegf (Tumblr): 3 vids
Softestmimi (Tumblr): 1 vid
Housecow (Tumblr): 1 vid
thx bro
>>171754
Oh damn I forgot this girl even existed. I remember her getting pretty highly rated on stufferdb YEARS ago and then it came out that she was 17 in some of the vids posted there. All that shit was wiped and is long gone. Don't recognise the @fatgothgal handle though, so that must be more recent.
>>171760
man said ahh like he got burnt midway through his sentence
What’s this girl’s name now? I don’t see a bigfatpunk or fatgirlie anywhere.
>>174056
I dont think shes posted in like 2 years
Pretty sure she left the community once stuff got wiped