/bbw/

(1 KB, 204x192, download.png)
This addiction of mine has taken over my night time hours for the past couple years and now I've finally decided to quit. This whole cycle of jacking off during the midnight hours has broken my mental health by a lot (I'm in a better place now thanks to friends and honestly going outside a lot more touching grass really helps and so does working out!) . I myself am quitting so I've decided to give my collection of vids to the community. Much love to everyone here and I wish you all a great and amazing life full of prosperity. ❤️❤️❤️

Enough yapping here's the link:

https://gofile.io/d/MbqD6J

It includes an assortment of creators, notable ones being Skylar, Cecehectori, UA and a few more!

Love you all and enjoy!!! <3 <3 :)))
its a pretty small collection btw around 20 ish gb
Good luck with your recovery! Maybe one day I'll do the same thing but for now I'll download all the Cece Hectori content you bestowed upon me
>>170530 (OP)
thanks for the drop man, good luck on the recovery road
>>170530 (OP)
Bye for now, we'll be seeing ya. Btw the collection is mid
>>170537
ngl I thought, "he's addicted to THIS?"
>>170537

Shut up, loser. Just because you are hopeless, it doesn't mean you gotta kick people who are trying to better themselves.
>>170556
I’m mildly surprised honestly. For something that caused sleep issues I was expecting more.
Be good man, and good luck on your journey
>>170530 (OP)
Thank you brother, youre doing the right thing!
What’s the name of the girl with glasses?
>>170586

Don't forget to zip up OP's pants after you're done.
Actually was hoping for the name of the ginger with more tats, thanks
who are the girls in
IMG_4025.MOV
or the girl in
IMG_5325.mov
or videoplayback43t43t4.mp4 or videoplayback.mp4 or x2mate.com-A+female+feedee+trying+her+old+clothes-(1080p)

I recognized all the others at least..
thanks!!!!!!
IMG_5488.mov who is the girl in this video? thnx