/bbw/

>>169807 (OP) You are an absolute saint, I follow her on IG but never seen any of her full lenght content, this is magnificent, thank you
>>169822
Generally speaking, her videos are relatively cheap compared to some other models on the site, I would be more thankful if you and others could buy some and share the joy
>>169843
Well, if the videos really seem cheaper to you, you can always go and buy yourself instead of going around like a lambiscon after the balls of other guys who have more money, begging them for a portion of a video
nooooooooo somehow missed it :(
>>169846
it is retards like you that stopped me from sharing for a long time, I paid my videos and share to you guys based on my kindness, If you stand by it, I won't share it anymore
>>169912
Responding to retards like that only makes them post more. Don't feed the trolls
>>169843 That would be sensible, but alas dor I am but a poor student so for now I leech content on here for short term satisfaction, maybe one day though
>>169926
Shut the fuck up! I am also a student and use fucking hard-earned money to buy these videos as I found them too hot to be missed. Retards like you just don't understand every new sharing takes money, which doesn't translate we all have a sugar daddy. Do yourself a favor if you don't have anything to share, instead of roasting the sharer, be grateful and shut up. There are now too many retards like you here, just roasting everyone without sharing. Thus, many threads died off. I still share because I owe this site for lots of contents
>>169944
100%, way too many spoiled brats on here lately. Not only do they need you to buy everything for them, they need the files to cater to their lack of hard drive space and shitty internet.

For whatever it's worth I appreciate you anon. This is from her Mask era but it's the only thing I had from her prior to this thread.

https://gofile.io/d/W0juUI
>>169944
Hey man I appreciate it, this site has provided me with endless amounts of content and I admit I haven't bought/uploaded as much as I probably should, Thanks for the contribution.
>>169941
That's awesome. Thx again
>>169807 (OP)
thank you so much for starting this thread king 👑 . says the file isn’t able to be found so is there anyway you could so kindly reup the link
>>169985
YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM5ck5GRm1hR009
>>170017
Folder says its not public
>>170030
Now it says the folder doesnt exist 💀
>>170106
It's already expired but it's okey, we can just imagine the vid at this point 😭, ty anyways
>>170180
Sorry but it's down again boy are they fast
nigga wtf is going on lmao... i wanna jack off to this fat bitch too but gofile shitty or what?
Does anyone have more content of this hot model? I loved watching her eating and passing gas.
Could someone please reupload the first shared files?
Could someone please reupload the older links?
can someone re up the mediafire link plss
re up pls?