/bbw/

(96 KB, 1284x955, IMG_6635.jpg.c6fad4f4ac8efaaf33daeb69469d286a.jpg)
this is a w thread... im going to see what i can share too to keep this going
>>169370 (OP)
Any skinny girls being fed by fat ones? I always see vids of fat chicks being fed by thin girls but the inverse is so much better and makes more sense
This thread has me remembering there’s an account on thisvid, called Burping_queen or something similar who has a bunch of good looking force feeding/feeding clips in general but the account holder is too much of a loser to accept anyone. Gatekeeping for no reason.

Anyone their friend already on this vid that can share some of the goods?
>>169401
Seconding this, I think it's hot how the person feeding them is like, an image of their future after this
>>169418
Thisvid can be great but at the same time I've clicked on more privated videos then public due to all the people that gatekeep and wanna trade
>>169466 this is the first time ive seen jenniesbody vids being shared! Do you have any more of hers?
>>169466
If you have any where candice burps a lot you should send those
(595 KB, 1102x628, video1.png) (290 KB, 353x626, video2.png) (532 KB, 934x612, video4.png) (367 KB, 800x619, video5.png) (549 KB, 886x624, video6.png)
>>169466

thanks for the sharing, i'll share some content back, unfortunately i guess i have no videos like you asked.

i see you have uncompleted video of that goth girl with piercing eating, i can share that full video (i didn't add on the link bc it keeps only 2GB)

>the videos i put on the link are the same in the following prints, IF SOME VIDEO IS MISSING, tell me which and i'll reupload within 2 days

=====> https://we.tl/t-8EIwO3vYFs
>>169466
thanks, man I miss itsjenniesbody, theres a good gain comp of her on spankbang for anyone interested
I always wanted to know the name of this chick being forced fed from a funnel. I’m almost never into the funnel feeding stuff but I absolutely love the way she can’t stop herself from readjusting, not because she wants to make room for more but because the masses of thick liquid forces her to move

https://youtu.be/xEJQb73fHw4
>>169580
Just look up itsjenniesbody wg comp spankbang and you'll find it
>>169466

Heroic drop, does anyone know who the two girls in the "two blondes belly stuffing" video are? One of the hottest things I've seen.
>>169466
Asuka is cool, but actually I would prefer Rei
>>169601
thanks, always wondered what happened to her and Candice, Candice was atleast posting status updates on curvage last I checked
Reiinapop is like the queen of this. Shes always being fed by other girls, sometimes tied up. And making it look super sexy, sometimes licking food off other girls. Same with Lauren Lush. Look through their threads. I'll upload some later when I can.
Does anyone have videos where girls are stuffed to their limits by someone else, I know it's super specific but a lot of these videos are just girls role-playing and barely eating anything instead of a more extreme stuffing.
These are two videos of Juicy Junt. It's her legit stuffing herself for close to an hour each vid.

https://gofile.io/d/2hEqSB
(506 KB, 710x945, aaa.png) (506 KB, 710x945, aaa.png)
>>169466
Anyone knows who's the blondie of "Messy Force Feeding"?
Screenshots related.
>>170749
Thank you so much, i'm eternally grateful.
(1.9 MB, 1284x2778, IMG_8517.png)
anyone got this video?