/bbw/

(173 KB, 2560x1440, 2.jpg) (212 KB, 2560x1440, 1.jpg)
This might be kind of niche, but I figured some of you might appreciate this. Sadie Marquardt is a well-known belly dancer; she is typically slim, but gained a decent amount of weight around 2010/2011. I have taken footage of her performances from this period and used AI software to upscale the resolution. It's not perfect, but it's significantly better than the original quality. I've included both the upscaled (HD) and original (SD) footage so you can compare. The videos are ordered by fatness, with 1 being the least fat, and 8 being the most fat.

https://mab.to/t/89X8M4Bvlb9/us3

I also have some high quality slow motion edits, so let me know if you are interested and I can upload those as well.
Wasn't she pregnant at the time?
>>168982
She was, but to my knowledge she only performed very early into her pregnancy. If you watch the videos, especially the later ones, it's clear by the way she jiggles most of what she's carrying is fat.
>>168981 (OP)
Dude I can't thank you enough for uploading this. Found her on youtube and that dance of her in the teal blue dress was fucking hot. Her boob movement is insane.
(196 KB, 2560x1440, 3.jpg) (176 KB, 2560x1440, 4.jpg)
Here's the link to the high quality slow motion edits: https://mab.to/t/eC3fpuKhqAk/us3

The files are larger due to the increased number of frames, so it may take awhile to finish uploading. The resolution is slightly lower due to file size limitations, but they're still in HD.

>>168987
No problem.
>>168988
still pregnant here

i actually bought the documentary also on vimeo, she was never fat outside of the pregnancy
>The videos are ordered by fatness, with 1 being the least fat, and 8 being the most fat.
Thank you, seriously
God's work, anon. South/west Asian belly dancers are some of the sexiest women in the world, assuming that's her background.

And pregnant or otherwise, her belly is amazingly shaped
>>169036
>assuming that's her background.

She's a white woman from Wisconsin lol. Once you see her up close, it's quite obvious that she's a good old American with a tan.
>>169040

Lol, fair enough. Point still stands. More white women from Wisconsin should try and look like her
(304 KB, 2560x1440, 1.jpg) (279 KB, 2560x1440, 2.jpg)
>>168996
The documentary doesn't appear to be available on Vimeo anymore; do you know if it's hosted anywhere else?
>>169064

She's not even fat. All of that is pregnancy weight. At most she kept a little postpartum chub. If anything she stays more toned and tanned than the average midwestern woman.
>>169118
I personally ripped it.. but no point in sharing since its not relevant to the thread
can u send the video again?
>>169325
Any chance for a reup? I can't believe I missed this.
reup?
Bros... I might be retarded. But was she really fat or is she actually only pregnant? Like aren't pregnancy bellies more round and tight compared to how jiggly it is specially at that blue dress dance?
Are they all old videos you are hoping to get? they look like amateurs
>>170549
can someone re-upload it?
>>171677
I missed it again, damn
>>172403

Do you only visit this site like once a month or something? It's not that hard to check the thread daily.
>>172407
mab is dog shit stop using it. Plenty of file hosts/file share sites around yet y'all willingly choose to use the shittiest one smfh
>>172411

Do less bitching and more visiting and people won't have to reup for your slow ass. Slowpoke.
(643 KB, 480x270, giphy.webp)
>>172511
>Average BBWChan user after asking for a reup: