/bbw/

(118 KB, 1080x1080, photo_2024-08-02_01-07-48.jpg)
I accidentally found this girl on reddit, over the past couple of years she has literally exploded. The archive will contain her videos in which you can track progress, and I also made a video in which the comparison is clearly shown!
https://gofile.io/d/cQFHxg
‼️VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS‼️
MODS can you crack down on stopping this virus spreader
Bump
>>168259
She is an italian tiktoker called Fumetterya
How dangerous is this trojan? I was stupid and unzipped it the first time this criminal uploaded it. Erased my hard drive and reinstall my windows.
>>168386
there's no virus stop paranoia
>>168387
Yeah, there is. No idea how dangerous, it really just depends on the actual Trojan.
>>168389
w r u talkng about man my this file protected from pirate's from another forums protection bY Maddog
>>168389
How cooked am I. I unzipped that shit when it first got uploaded but haven’t noticed anything.
>>168386
the virus isn't infecting by extracting the zip file, but actually by another archive.

when unziping, there will be videos and more one folder, this folder has a video .mov and some executor with it,

idk if by executing the video you'll execute the virus., i didn't try, but you're safe as long as you didn't open anything from that folder
>>168424
If you didn't download anything you're probally chillin
Someone needs to stop this trojan dickhead
How bad is it , is it a keylogger? I unzipped the file and tried to open it
I didn't unzip the file and the videos played fine? Is there actually a virus?
>>168450
I just checked windows security, there was a Trojan
Yeah, don't download this
>>168438

well, nobody know what the archive is, so we can't say how bad it is.

as long as the "i tried to open it" you mean all the videos but not the .mov file inside that folder, then ye, you're safe, but if u did open that .mov or tried running the executor, i'd rather reinstall windows than having paranioa