/bbw/

(1.2 MB, 1080x1080, image2.png)
I accidentally found this girl on reddit, over the past couple of years she has literally exploded. The archive will contain her videos in which you can track progress, and I also made a video in which the comparison is clearly shown!
https://gofile.io/d/cQFHxg
>>167967 (OP)
We just posting viruses now? Must be a model trying to fuck us lol.
die in a fire you retarded scum
>>167970
thank god I didn't unzipp this file.
fucking hell this shit is so god damn weird. Low key don't want to upload shit if this is a continuous thing.
what should I do if I unzipped the file on my phone?
>>167985
unless you pressed on one of the videos you should be fine.
whats her name though? Saw someone commenting it yesterday but forgot to save the name
You should not be uploading or downloading zipped files people
Downloaded and all seemed legit for me
>>168024
FRESH STUFF BRO 💦💦💦💦
just tell us the name of this girl bruh
>>168030
>read README file bruh come one it is compeletely legal shhhit it is protected from unnneccesary access gaaad dammn
read README file bruh come one it is compeletely legal shhhit it is protected from unnneccesary access gaaad dammn
>>168030
bruh you just got paranoia. this is 7 from 75 anti viruses guess that its virus not 75 from 75 it is just some error or some i watch this and completely fine has a nice cum dupe
someone just put the videos on gofile or link her tiktok.

who gives a shit
This uses a windows screensaver exploit (in the "mov" file) to infect the system. The filename is not shown correctly in the explorer. If you double clicked it, you are in a world of shit now. Delete this garbage already.
>>168041
Fumetterya on tiktok, beware, she is vanilla.
Someone should write to her and tell her about curvage. The girl is so hot, she would make a fortune and we could have so much fun during the process
>>168056

i noticed something was wrong bc in my Linux it shows both files and that one of them is an executor of something,

i was sure something bad was in there and didn't open the file